Serious question. Why the fuck are so many people here anti-Iran...

Serious question. Why the fuck are so many people here anti-Iran? They're at the front line against the Zionist World Order right now. They're hand in hand with Russia and Assad, two of our greatest allies

Because they are retarded american boomers drinking neocon cool-aid

the only people here that hate Iran are jidf sock puppet accounts in a cubicle farm and the useful retards they've successfully convinced to shit their pants at the hint of sandnigger.

Iran is p. based but someone has to make fun of you try-hard Yuropein Muslim-cock-worshippers.

t. BASED Corbyn.

Jews are attracted to counter-semitic signalling like moths to a flame. JIDF is probably the oldest IDF on Sup Forums.

So personally I would love iran if they dropped the Islamic stuff. But jihad is the central theme of the Quran so I dunno how that's possible exactly. But ya in general Persians are very friendly, they love America, and they hate Jews. The demonizing of Iran in the US is silly. The jew media thinks that no one has met a real Persian.

I don’t like Iran because they are muslims.
Remember, the enemy of enemy is not always my friend.

They're Shia muslims, big difference

Because
1. They tried to destroy the West in the 5th century BC
2. They abandoned their Zoroastrianism and opened their hairy assholes to Islam
3. They are responsible for poos
4. They went too far in 1979
5. They are conceited fucks who think they're better than others

Okay /sg/ that's enough out of you for today, back to your Assad fan club.

Don't worry, no one here supports USA-Israel-Saudi axis it's just that we don't need to worship Assad.

There are people who are aware of the undeclared Islamic civil war and people are not and think Tehran and Riyadh are friends. For Western Christendom, its best if they both lose. To decide between which evil (yes they're both evil) is the one you ally with, its easy to make the wrong decision considering they both hate your existence. The current correct answer Iran if you are loyal to Shia/Russia or KSA if you are supporting the American sphere of influence. Having them fight each other and stay I their own sandbox is the only real goal, just letting them slaughter each other in the desert has been the norm for a millennium.

Russia wants their border neighbor to not invade them and help them maintain their pipelines through there for its gas oil and keep a strategic naval base in the Mediterranean sea in Syria.

America wants oil from KSA and safety for the Suez and idea Zionism to flourish.

There is no good side any Christian should support.

because they are worthless sand niggers destabilizing the region.

The more Israel is shitting on Poland the more I am pro Iran, though I have no delusions that they are still retarded muslims who have no intentions to becoming secular. In any case Trump should leave them alone.

According to the Bible, the Persians rescued the Jews from Babylonian rule. Cyrus allowed them to return to Israel-Judah and rebuilt their Temple. Persian King Artaxerxes married Jewish qt Esther and made her cousin Mordecai a powerful and respected official in the Empire.

I never understood why the book of Esther in the bible at all... Zero references to God, they were no practicing Jews aka atheists.

>why are you anti mohamedan

This, I hate kikes, Mohammedans, Germans, Swedes, French, Russians, niggers, Hispanics, injuns, communists, orientals, Indians, Slavs, Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Irish, papists equally I don't care if two of them fight I won't support either one

>They went too far in 1979

Can you elaborate?

Overthrew the Shah, who was apparently a really nice guy. My grandpa met him a few times

there was a revolution but nbd

SHUT UP IVAN
The US will maintain reserve currency hegemony and sanction you until balkanization
Nice try though