Why do niggers and Paki wannabes speak in such a disgusting manner, for example:

Why do niggers and Paki wannabes speak in such a disgusting manner, for example:
>Rahh
>yu gt me
>my man on da next hype
>r u gonna bang doe
>gettin lickeerd
>fukin bumpaclart
>next guy chattin chit yo
>my man on da next hype
>fukin meerc yo
People who speak in this way aught to be kicked out. But seriously why do they talk like this? Even the non-gangster type speak in this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6gJTjzirMqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people who pass the 6th grade don't talk like that. They are just retarded

East London niggers and Manchester pakis all speak like this.

yeah hood niggers here have there own ebonics. Its basically due to living in an environment where having a high school diploma means you're a genius. Are pakis worse than nigs? Ive honestly never really interacted with any of them.

Subhumans

What do nigs speak like in leaf land?

pajeets have no better accent disgust accumulates with their brown skin colour.

They seem to speak like 13 year old boys did in America almost 10 years ago

Innit, bruv

They have an IQ that is slightly higher so they are more cunning/calculated in their scummyness
I'd take niggers over Paki's, but I'd take Austrailian Aborigines over both, they are too low IQ to even commit any serious crime beyond petty theft etc.

Look. Even the lowest pajeets look down on Pakis.

What does that tell you about Pakis?

Paki vs Pajeet race war when?

The lowest on literacy skills.

Have you ever met anyone who speaks like that?

Niggers and pakis all over the country are talking like it. Worst thing is, it's spreading to the white working class kids. It doesn't help that the media is almost promoting that lifestyle by giving nogs like Stormzy and Skepta a national platform.

What do they do?

Groom white girls then gang rape them. Control most of the herroin on the streets, pretty much everything ranging from petty crimes to full blown people trafficking and terrorism.

I'm from a majority white area in the north and we don't hear this.

Well actually, I knew one guy who talked like this and he'd be in prison a few months before I met him.

He is a scrawny white guy and I'm guessing he did it to fit in with the nigs.

Something that makes the pakies worse than the nigs is that they have merged their Islamic religion with the gangster street culture. It's a cancerous mix.

Nah blud dunno wut u on aba bruv.

Only joking. I’ve met plenty, London is the worst for it. It’s a third world country going into the capital now, you know speaking to all the “locals”.
It’s a shame because even the original white cockneys spoke properly but just with an charming working class accent.
Being from Liverpool, I know all too well about accents and even we talk properly.
It’s when the wogs and the paki call you blud or bruv I just want to shoot them. And they say thing as ting. What makes me sick is when you hear white women talk like them thinking it’s cool and urban.

Damn. I’ve met maybe 3 ever and they actually seemed like decent folk, just massively beta and smelled bad.

Irony works wonders user.

The lingo is patois that has been learned from the Afro-Carribbean migrants and culture

I have absolutely no idea why people speak like that, but it really winds me up.
You get me blud.

youtu.be/6gJTjzirMqA

why is grime getting mainstream appearance on TV shows when it's literally only something that you would hear in london

it's a sociolect, they are trying to create their own culture

So there actually are Ali G's in the UK? Are they called piggers?

Because it's a useful tool, they want it to spread like wild fire that way blacks will be idolized, white women will go for them, white men will want to be them, and what's left of British culture dies. Then we're left rootless, facing an inevitable brown future. Which works for the elite because a people who has no sense of identity past that stupid street culture is a people that has no ability to resist, simply because they're ignorant to what's happening around them.

porkis and pajeets are the same literal shit.

The nogs in toronto also speak with their stupid ass fake Jamaican accent.
My black coworker will talk to me like a normal human but as soon as theres another nig in the room they start speaking in nigger tongue on purpose so the whites cant understand.

Indians get an easy ride in the UK, they seem to be untouchable. Loads of supposed based Brits say things like "The Indians will help us in a race war with the muslims". Bottom line is they're breeding like rats their birth rate is way ahead of us native Brits. They stink, they're food stinks, they seem to own majority of the properties in certain areas, they make shit doctors, they make even worse teachers...

God I want that back so badly, you can go to East London now and not hear a single cockney accent, if people are speaking English at all it will be that retarded nigger speak. Luckily its not as bad over here in West London yet, but it's going that way.

Arr rook same.

Pakis and poos all smell like garbage. One time a poo came in and legit the entire storefront smelled like him within 5min. Everybody else left in that time. Pakis and hadjis tend to have really shitty kids as well.

Go to any market stall, not a word of English is spoke. It’s deeply depressing.

North London is getting like that too. To Hertfordshire lads and regroup!