twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What problem?

Elaborate please.

Lol whatever gypsy

Don't add to it

t. Janos in Australia

Fuck off cigan

>giving land to khokhols
People like to say that everything russians touch turn to shit. Only you forget that khokhols are just self-hating russians and this rule applies to them, too.

This is what Hungary will look like 2050 and it's beautiful

hungaryans a shit

I’d like all the masses of young romanian economic migrants currently working in Hungary to return home if our place is so shit and theirs is so great.
But we both know that’s not the case, don’t we, OP?
They’ll come here because they earn more here washing dishes, than they’d by doing anything back home, then they’ll send the money back to their mommies, effectively stealing hungarian jobs and money, avoiding taxes in the process. I’d say I’m surprised by this thieving behaviour, but I’d be lying, considering their country of origin.
On the other hand I don’t see young hungarians wishing to go washishing dishes in romania, because they’d starve to death.
I don’t even know why I take the time bullying you lowly, underdeveloped, gypsified, poor, parasitic maggot dregs in the first place, because you are not worth it, but I’ve humoured you.
Consider it an honor. Vermin.

Back off, man

Cuman scum

don't know about you guys but these borders are AESTHETIC

Are you retarded? You want to destroy one of the last bastions of hope for Europe?

why wuld anyone want to visit your poopy country

I think romania needs a final solution much more

kek

if our country is poop, yours is diarrhea
>wikipedia
>implying there aren’t hundreds of thousands of illegal romanians here doing lowly construction jobs and other niemand jobs stealing money from our country
I’d honestly rather have the illegal muslims here than you subhumans, that’s how awful you lot are

Stop larping as a developed country Janos, nobody wants to live there. Not even the fucking muslims.

No, Hungary belongs to the Finno-Ugric Khanate.

more developed than you, cthulhu
fucking r'lyehmanians I swear baka

Well said, my Finno-Ugric brother.

Stop shitposting Chad.

magyar cigany

Goblinul românesc...

Leave the hungols alone Radu

>R*manian """"men""""
The absolute state of you.

>this is the face of the savior of Europe

Kek

Un goblin românesc...

Got an inferiority complex much cigan?

The difference between Americans and Romanians, is that Americans became subhuman from heavy racemixing, but being subhuman is in Romanians' nature.

I like it, 8/10

Why did Hungary lose every war to Romania?

>giving any land to ukr*ine
hungary is one of the last white hopes in the world. It's no Poland, but still deserves respect.

GYPFAGS BTFO

lol what you described is literally what the spics have been doing for decades here.

Fuck you mongols

Romanians are god tier

as an ape living in a shithole country, I can safely say I'd never migrate to romania
it would be a downgrade

What the fuck? You're supposed to protect your Finno-Ugric brethren. Unless you're a Romanian immigrant in Finland, really activates my almonds.

Finally we would share a border with our Slovak bros, I like it

Inferior Hunnic genes

>why did people on the losing side of the world wars lose
>why did people on the winning side of the world wars win
really makes me think...
btw they should be glad we weren't turncoats like them, beacause they wouldn't have acquired their western lands that way
nice proxy, romafaggot

Well said, my Finno-Ugric brother.

Somebody! Quick! Throw some glitter on that picture, so it would be less gay.
Seriously guys you've just had to justify your instincts, to create a map with all the colors of the rainbow.

>trying to D&C the Khaganate
You probably a Roma. Go beg on the streets some more, I promise I will leave a coin next time (I won't).

Can we have Budapest as a city-state please?

>world wars
kek, this post is sadder than the Romania-Hungary kill ratio

O creatură foarte întunecată...

Deport all em horsefuckers back beyond the Urals where they belong.

Every Finno-Ugric nation roasted your ass, what are you gonna say now, subhuman?

Cheers man.

Daily reminder that his mother was a Moldovan noble and not some mag*ar whore.

It already pretty much is. Well, except for that sovereignty thing..

Its a fake country founded on subjugation of the local populace.

>turncoat
Please enlighten me.

Finno-Ugric STRONG

>r*dditballs

>MOLDavia
Literally who lmao
also don't take credit for your ancestors's achievements, you mongrelized indian crossbreed sad excuse of a human being, at least they were white back then
>he doesn't know that their country switched to the winners side on 24 August 1944
R*manian intellectuals

How can you switch sides from someone who was never your ally? More like captor.
Of course, someone who lost two world wars doesn't hold the intellect to understand that :) .

>don't take credit for your ancestors's achievements
Allright then these are Hungary's final borders.

I dont understand the solution. Make the region gay?
>I thought it already was

>How can you switch sides from someone who was never your ally? More like captor.
>HITLER WAS BAAAAAD YOU GUISE
confirmed nonwhite cigány
also even if we look at it from a brainwashed leftist retard's point of view we were in the same shoes, yet we didn't flee like you cowards did AND then got rewarded doing so by the French by taking your fellow captive country's lands and happily accepting it
you are a spineless vermin if you are actually defending this, but that's nothing new with you retarded niggers
>Of course, someone who lost two world wars doesn't hold the intellect to understand that :) .
>being dragged into two world wars has anything to do with intellect
just kys already you cringey redditormanian fuck
how's you bragging about your moldovan ancestor's achievements even comparable to us mourning the unfair loss of nearly 70% of our previous land... you are this retarded. i'm not saying all romanians are, but the majority of your countrymen are. literally the niggers of eastern europe.
also
>HAHA you lose the majority of your land XD
the fact that you find that funny just because of your pitiful hatred and inferiority complex shows how much of a spineless romanian scum you personally are, user

Your ancestors achieved those borders, not you. Therefore by your own logic, those borders are not yours.

>we wuz individualism
We are just atoms dudeee there's no collective past!

Vee Fuck off.

He is the one that made that argument.

Of course, only a Hungaretard would consider someone who partitions your country and uses it as a bargaining chip for the other "allies", threatens you with invasion if you join a war you have no stake in and would gain nothing from, uses your people as cannon fodder and uses your country's oil to field his war machines with no compensation an ally.
Hungary had nothing to lose, only to gain, but a hungryturd like you cannot possibly comprehend this, and yet to come here and spout horseshit straight from the source just like your horsefucker ancestors.
Hitler needed Romania, or more exactly the oil, Romania did not need Hitler.

>no flag

>(and here is why it's a good thing)

Polandballs you newfag

>the face of the typical romanian shitposter !

kek no

youtube.com/watch?v=30QNr3xWYHE

And did you see me bragging about it? You were the one who brought up the border shit (and make fun of it like the spiteful little jealous kiked vermin you are) to strawman me and YOU were the one bragging about some miniscule military victory ages ago as an attempt to prove your superiority.
Why do you faggots even feel the need to do that?
You don't see any hungarian ever trying to point out their superiority to you, they just call you shit when you make these threads.
Wanna know why? Because we don't feel inferior. Just fuck off already you sad depressed brown fuck.
They lost 2 world wars, you won 2 and they are still better off economically, you can't just ignore this and say that you didn't need them. And ofc you were canonfodder, nobody liked you sods back then either. Look what happens when you are allowed free reign in a post-hitler world, you are just barely better off in GDP than your neighbour who lost 2 world wars and 70% of their land. You spread the untouchable indian cancer into europe that has infested your country for many decades now. You are absolutely terrifying. El goblino.
>Hungary had nothing to lose
Really? After losing nearly 70% of our land? I think we were just lucky that the allied jews didn't completely wipe us off the face of the earth this time.
>Hitler needed Romania
nobody needs romania, unless you shape up from being the spiteful little creatures you are, trust me... the whole west is laughing at you. though not for long, because they'll be wiped out by the chicanos or the muslims... so not that they or their opinions matter, but whatever, shape the fuck up already.

yes we live in a shithole, never come here

>the face of the Hungarian PM

We were slower in changing sides than them

Fuck off, romanian gyppo, Hungary is pretty based!

I say go fuck yourself shill

Kek

Or this.

Your country still rode the coattails of being a part of the austrian empire, with the infrastructure and education system in place and not being forced for hundred of years to not pursue advancements in science and society, the last ruler who did tried to emulate western society and sciences was beheaded by the turks and afterwards the rulers could only be greeks from the phanar district in constantinople who were full-on goodboys of the sultan until the 1800s when we managed to replace them.
We had no infrastructure built by someone else, education was fucked and it took a long time to gain traction.
Also, fuck right off you gained a portion of Transylvania and then happily slurped Hitler's balls clean, you had everything to gain, but of course you have to paint yourself as a victim like a scheming hungaritard piece of shit as all of you are.
Hitler needed Romania or else he he had no oil, ooops, maybe you should learn some fucking history.

Romania vs Hungary... Can you educate this dumb American?
Which one has more Christians? Which one has closed borders? Which one has more large men?

>Hungary not a developed country

literally what's the problem?
the only thing i can think of is he has that manlet look.
anyway how is your woman prime minister doing, m8?

The only problem Hungarians have is having to live close to your country.

>Which one has more Christians?
Romania

>Which one has closed borders?
Neither

>Which one has more large men?
Hungary

Now I am on Google Sat looking at both countries... what will I find? Garbage or Eden?

you're right Pablo, it's really bad, it's a curse on our nation. romanian gipsies come here to raise crime rates and lower GDP. Romanians belong to the middle east, a cruel joke that they're located in Europe

Where is the leaf portion?

Srs question

>implying Hungarian pre-ww1 infrastructure was built by Austria
You know that during the time of the dual monarchy we had our separate budget, and only the military and foreign affairs were common?

Romania is looking very nice...

Border controll:
youtube.com/watch?v=e4TkICsiiEg
We have a fence of NATO wire. Not the second phase is already under construction.

>the infrastructure was built in those 50 years

I was thinking about moving to Hungary. No muslims there. Things are incredibly cheap. I could buy a house/farm easily there. Other dutch people have migrated to Hungary before and they really dig it. Thoughts?

Begum Galvinist.

Actually most of it was, yes, that's why I specifically pointed out that period.

>5 ft 9 is somehow noticeable better that 5 ft 7
fucking manlets

Hungayrians don't deserve to livr in Transylvania

Romanian normies look nice. No graffiti. No pink haired over tattood shills. I am starting to like Romania!

Attached: Romania.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)