Weird area, many secrets.
Someone enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_jade
youtube.com/watch?v=eSUDbo4JcF8
youtube.com/watch?v=8o0LzJdf4LA
youtube.com/watch?v=7bC4XS_Pt0g
tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
youtube.com/watch?v=-HYrHyPTYgQ
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19214149/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3fG-tnzCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's East Turkestan, another craphole and if freed would just be another -stan clone

Uyghurs live there. Turkic people, who look like chinks, but speak Turkish. A lot of muslims, but the Chinese government suppresses them und forces their imams to dance

Muslims being treated the way they should be treated. That's all you need to know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism

what about this

If China makes this area work with mass surveilance and dna databases they will use this model for the entire world

Why you ask so many questions Jorge

Go dance some tango

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_jade the chinks extract most of their jade from this place

Muslims occasionally kill innocent people, so like any Muslim region of any country.

Literally Gnosticism

NUKE
IT
ALL

Yes but in ancient times it has been the homeland of the Eastern clade of the Indoeuropeans (see Tocharian culture). They most likely brought the knpwledge of iron production and quite clearly horseback riding to the fledgling Chinese agriculturalist kingdoms along the Yangtse.

Bit yeah, now it is mostly Turks.

Like the dudes in Mount Athos?

Looks like a mountainous area. Chink shepherds perhaps?

bit of drama over the borders which are slap bang on the altai, Russia China and tajikistan and those others all do military exercises and bomb tests there. The Uighurs have a pretty shit time as well, though its not like they are alone in China it's probably worse to live in the mainland. Most are poor farmers who do as they like anyway.

I heard it's full of muslims (no joke either). Lots of terrorist attacks on daylight markets.

Disregard this. It's a desert.

>Uyghurs
they speak uyghur, not turkish

Manichaeism = Mandaeism + Zurvanism + Christianity + Gnostic Errata

Dead muslims. Mao laughs. Whole world ignores it because nikes are needed.

I like it.

No, Those who believe that matter is evil and that the spirit world is perfect, the ones who keep talking about the Demiurge and the Archons, they are always present in religious threads

you would know
wouldn't you, turk

Jihad

Lacking ambition.

a found a lot of youtube studd about it. Mostly food
youtube.com/watch?v=eSUDbo4JcF8

youtube.com/watch?v=8o0LzJdf4LA

youtube.com/watch?v=7bC4XS_Pt0g

>says the Bolghar

turkic muslims getting cucked by chinese government.

Aborigines discovered Australia you daft cunt.

I see.
The only thing about christianity + gnostics that I know of is this: www.borismouravieff-gnosis.com/ + Robin Amis.

Must be freed from chinks.

>who look like chinks
Not really. They are hapas. Turkic/Indo-European mutts, just like rest of Central Asia.

My wife is from here, so I've visited and it's actually pretty cool, as long as you're okay the fact that there is a palpable undercurrent of tension and the feeling that something violent and fucked up could happen at any moment.

I prefer it to any other area in China I've visited

uyghur is a Turkic language. Turks and Uyghurs understand each other without much trouble. Similar like Turks can speak with Azeris.

Agreed.
Do they hold any geopolitical importance?
I hope the chinks let them be and don't start replacing their culture with their vapid materialism.

Why? China protects the region so there is no war and free flow of investment. if not for China - it would be poor shithole like tajikistan and then the world wouldn't care what kind of dictator would rule. Right now its an american agenda to mention this region to spite China in their human rights reports, but if it were to become independent USA wouldn't give a flying fuck if it would burn to the ground under some millitary jihadi dictator. Or they would give a fuck only to invade, bomb and build their bases on the border of China.

technically you are right. Are you a tatar?

>defending terrorists
Wow. Such a surprise.

Suppressing religious freedoms: Chinese imams forced to dance in Xinjiang region

tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/

That's rich coming from you, achmed.

you know its fake news right? They know you wouldn't read further than the title and wouldn't check the information because of the distance and language barriers.

well whatever, i think it's based

raw sewage in the street or about 2 feet under it if you are lucky, cant drink the tapwater even in the capital, and animals of every flavor are chopped into little pieces, bones and all, and put in the pot.

oh and there is a massive social unrest and a civil war/societal collapse just waiting around the corner. most expats have a plan B for vacating the country ASAP when, not if, shit hits the fan.

>there is a palpable undercurrent of tension and the feeling that something violent and fucked up could happen at any moment.
but all of china is like that if you know what is going on, user

This was probably during some celebration when they danced or they not even dancing since they have gloves? Probably workers day? This news is posted on some pakistani site so it is aimed not to make you like China but to make muslims hate China. Because western people afraid that China will be friends with Pakistan and replaces old power structures in the region.

The reason why you don't know anything about that region is because of the "ancient Chinese secret" of dealing effectively with Islam.

It's not really that hard - Islam is decentralized: you buy off who you can, kill the others. Occasional mass stabbings.

In other parts of China the police don't show up and disperse you if you have a crowd of more than a few dozen people congregating because it creates too much of a juicy target for sandnigger bombings.

In Xinjiang they do. Quit trying to be more clever than you actually are.

>In Xinjiang they do.
No they not.
youtube.com/watch?v=-HYrHyPTYgQ

You haven't been to Xinjiang to know this, you just repeat "shit you read on Sup Forums from anonomous" who also haven't been there.

China nearly did. Zheng He went all the way down to Java in Indonesia. People say he even managed to get to America, but that might be a myth.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19214149/

found this

Another Chinese dystopia where people are spirited away and have their organs stolen and given to good Commies.

You stupid euronigger. Those are muslims - nobody is worried about them bombing each other for obvious reasons. The issue is they try to bomb/stab Han Chinese, who make up 50% of the local population.

I have personally experienced this there (was in Kuqa at the time this happened). They are touchy about too many people out in public in later hours because separatists get word - especially when children are involved and vulnerable.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

This.

>Do they hold any geopolitical importance?
Yes a great deal actually theyre a huge source of rare earth ores and methane, along with Kazakhstan it should be the new ethnostate desu.
Tocharian stronk
pic related

Millions of tight white monkey resembling chink girls are born everyday (the lucky ones that werent aborted and eated). I would literally impale hundreds of thousands of chink children to death on my cock, making the rape of nancuck look like a fucking joke.

Zheng He most likely did not reach the American coast, but he did head down to Mozambique and Zanzibar.

They just got a new governor, previous from Tibet. The effects are pretty dramatic. Police presence eveywhere, patrolling with medieval weaponry, checkpoints on all major roads into cities. Checkpoints at gas stations, must take an hour to get a fill up from the look of it. You need to go through security to get into grocery store or KFC. Every shop owner has a government issued club to beat minorities with. Security cameras literally eveywhere. All residential area have gates with guards.

Pretry nuts, really seems like overkill, but nobody wants to be blamed if something goes wrong.

Most of this is seems to be a response to the race riots in Uramqi a few years ago.

best documentary I've found of about this place.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3fG-tnzCk

Uighurs, some weird iranic-east asian hybrid who do muslim shit.

Well that sucks.
I guess the chinks are concerned because it's in "their" soil, probably they don't face the same issues in Africa.

Never trust a chink, that's your first lesson. Whenever a thread brings up China they will flood it, with proxies or meme flags. NEVER TRUST A CHINK.
Just a reminder.

>tfw a Dutchman discovered Tasmania and New Zealand and missed Australia entirely.

wow, you just a coward then. Like any racist who is afraid to see unfamiliar faces and imagins the worst. Muslims/no muslims no difference. The only annoyance there is passing control points and registering an enter the area.

>Like any racist who is afraid to see unfamiliar faces and imagins the worst.
this much reddit, wew lad

last bump

So did kangaroos.

Muslim faggots that need to be cleansed for the base Hans to develop it into a industrial powerhouse.