Reminder that they are never naturally beautiful

Every thread about wmaf the shills post fake silicon faces with soulless eyes. Don't be led astray.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>asian women improve their looks rather than turning into manfaced freaks
FUCKING OWNED

not really.

but natural beauty don't go for white men.

Alll women go for white men. We are the Alpha race. This is obvious you tiny dicked chink.

>muh dik

I'm trying to get used to my pan faced girlfriend desu help me

You don't. You just live in shame until you break it off.

Emma Watson was always ugly. She's just hitting the wall harder than most women.

I still think she's pretty even if she is a dirty liberal

>TFW you think the guy in the picture is a servant and he turns out to be a doctor
Thats actually a picture of black men performing surgery on the white guys.

she's not even that attractive in the after but obviously if you pin a woman's hair back, provide harsh overhead lighting and have them frown into a camera that doesn't do much good for their looks
find a more honest before/after

at least you have a gf

So? What difference does it make either way?

>MFW not surprised that white boys are that insecure

>TFW you live in a fantasy world to try to explain your own lack of worth in the real world.
You have no idea what that picture is of. You make shit up rather then research and learn. You can't even think properly so you make shit up. Pathetic.

>Akita
>Asian
They are basically the Scandinavians of Japan; taller, paler, less violent and more intelligent than the rest of you squat yellow niggers. Akitans are a race of their own.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949

How dare you! Yellow pussy is so god-damned tight, especially compared to those roastie white girls you claim are superior. Plus, chinks are traditional submissive, so it's not like you are missing out on those qualities. They are like, "Oh white boyfliend, I rove your big white dick. Prease ret me suck it again." Who cares if they get plastic surgery.
>Pic related

Is this a thread to trick backwater hicks or something? Anyone who grew up with asian girls at their schools know this isn't true.

/r/hapas striking again

>posts midget girl who isn't beautiful

Western Asians have the capacity to be just as degenerate as white girls.

Do not be fooled

this
doctors wearing nothing but a loincloth kek

how about

maybe

hmmm

Most likely

That's why you don't go for any asians in the states. An whatever you do DO NOT go after Houston asians, those bitches are so mudsharked their nipples turned black

that's a white girl, not a hapa

i dont understand the appeal of this surgery. every asian "model" i see looks EXACTLY like the pic on the right. it freaks me out. i get that youre ugly on the left, but you could have gotten a surgery to look better without turning into one the photocopies on the right.

Hot

Reminder that the only people who make these threads are either roasties, or white supremacist losers who live in their mom's basement and will never affect change in the real world.

>Breeding with your own hapa little girl
Hot

>she doesn't even know most men are attracted to short, petite women - not tall women
Roastie confirmed. Oh but you're totally a white supremacist just like all of us right, my fellow white male Sup Forums user?