Shokugeki no Soma 235

I WANT ANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE

So what's Eizan's endgame after this. Obsessed with Takumi/Souma? Still an asshole?

>tfw the BLACKED™ judge already fucked the other two judges

I just don't see Eizan healing coming at the end of this match.

>megumi in the competition and fighting against 3rd seat
>still can't help but to react to Souma reacting to Eizan's dish
It's like she's been given the carrot, but wants to steal her job back from the PSD.
Expelled, hopefully.

Probably losing his seat at the least. If Takumi can beat a serious Eizan, Soma probably can.

Everyone is losing his seat, that's the whole point of all this.

SnS has the best cakes. Hinako and Anne look basically identical but they're also both perfect.

>Probably losing his seat at the least.
Obviously. They bet their seats on this and are losing. The new E10 will be made up from the rebels.

Why is Anne so sexy?

>those clean, soft, small and cute feet
NEW FETISH ACQUIRED

I was actually focusing on her thighs and wondering what her ass would smell like, but feets is fine too.

Taking cocks daily accelerate the production of estrogen in her body to counter all that semen.

>dat panel
Is this really a cooking manga?

Cocking manga.

What the hell happened to this manga.

Looking to start this up, am I better off watching the anime or reading the manga?

Either is fine, the anime adaptation is very faithful and the first two seasons had wonderful soundtracks that add to the enjoyment. I haven't watched any of season 3 yet.

Only season one is good, the manga art is also amazing. So better the manga desu

What didn't you like about season 2?

Soma-kun DAISUKI

Pace.

Wouldn't that be on the source material?

No, they kind of rushed through it, cutting some little scenes an all. And resulting on barely any tension.

I hate these horrible fan art

Readed it with Hayami Sho voice, it really fits like a glove.

>happend
Will you cease to exist of just not being such a colossal fucking retard?

Fucking foot fags

You are embarrassing yourself yet again Ledouche.

Don't do this to me user, I just fapped recently

Is it just me or has the art been a little QUALITY for the last few chapters? Especially Eizan when he's not making rape faces.

Wew. It's been sometime since we had a lewd like this good.

They're saving it for when he _wins

>tfw somehow Takumi and Eizan have become my favorite boys now.

Fucking mangastream
I literally squint when I start reading a chapter just to avoid etching this shitty fanart on my head
Sadly I failed with this piece in particular

Why does he remind me of Deku?

Good taste.

They actually have the same voice actor

Everything makes sense now.

This

WTF!? that looks cool

No, it tried to cover roughly the same amount of content as the first season in half the number of eps.

Erina a cute

Last thread reminded me
How long until we actually get good and comfy sol chapter like this one again?

>it's been a year since that chapter

The training ones were pretty comfy.

The va that was needed for azami got confirmed. All is good.

>Voiced by Sho Hayami
>Debuts on episode 5 which is October 31st
The Moon Banquet festival arc from episode 1 & 2 adapted starting around the end of chapter 119-124 meaning each episode essentially adapted 2 chapters. Azami first debuts at the end of chapter 131 which is 7 chapters adapted into 3 more episode in the anime meaning every episode in S3 will adapt 2 or 2 and half chapters per episode. If this pattern is true then the anime should be able to adapt 24 episode up to chapter 172 which is the end of the entire Central arc. S4 would then cover up the entire Promotions exam arc from chapter 173 to what's currently happening int the manga now.

>Azami debuts on fucking Halloween
Oh God

Too much numbers.

Same seiyu. There, I posted it. Now fuck off.

>Sho Hayami
Sweet

Yes. Don't ask any unnecessary questions.

>the empty throne at the top of the culinary world
>I will occupy it now

It finally went back to its roots.

>Cooking competition to decide the best chefs
>One contestant openly brags to the entire auditorium that he's not attempting to win on his own merits, but is instead attempting to sabotage his opponent
>"What's wrong with that? :^)" is the response from the judges

They actually did it, the madmen

Valentine's arc soon user, believe it.

>Azami first debuts at the end of chapter 131
Wait a second, you're telling me that almost half of this manga has been spent on this guy's bullshit?

He's not directly interfering with Takumi's cooking, so it's not like he's cheating.

>Sho
So guys, was it the power of meme magic or was it just the obvious choice that anyone could feel in their souls?

The judges are retarded, they should use just some damn palate cleanser everytime, if they want their judging to be "absolute"

Because he is not breaking any rules.

Let me put it this way. When I saw people in this thread saying Sho Hayami will play Azami I thought to myself "I bet it's that dude who played Aizen", and I was fucking right. That dude always plays these smug scheming cunts.

>or was it just the obvious choice that anyone could feel in their souls?
This

>Sho Hayami
That's very predictable desu.

Sometimes I can't tell Hayami and Nakata apart.

Over half of this manga will be spent on this guy's bullshit :( But Soma x Erina shippers fucking love it

I wish that was the asspull instead of whatever actually is asspulling.

What if Takumi loses?

What asspull are you complaining about?

Seriously? I think they are very different.

Delete this.

Literally zero chances.

Takumi's inevitable "I knew you were going to do exactly this so I planned for it" moment.

What I wouldn't give to have those soles in my face!

It's like how giga nigga copies and then makes a better change. Except he sees the opponent and then makes his opponents worse

I bet it will be more like I saw you bring the new ingredient and added this while the pizza was cooking

Nakata is significantly deeper.

If anything Eizan is fucking retarded, because everyone and their moms there knows Takumi is using ginger and that would be the thing that let him win.
Aso there's the giganigga factor, who knows exactly how this fucker works. So it doesn't seem like a big asspull at least compared to all the others we saw desu

>when did you start to think, that you could win this shokugeki?

Takumi had the ginger way before that, even Sword noticed.

Yeah, before the promotion exams seems like the right endpoint.

It's the actual plot of the manga, Planned from the start, and with no specific challenges planned past it from back then. Anything after the RdC outside of obvious endgame stuff like a Souma vs Jou finale is stuff that was concocted later on.

Go see a doctor, their voices are too distinct.

>Takumi finally showing he's Soumas equal
I mean, it had to come to this eventually. How else is he going to get his dumb moon knife back if he's not on Soumas level?

If digits then takumi actually made a calzone[/spoile]

>his dumb moon knife.

You trying to start some shit here by dissing best girl?

Soon we'll hear Hayami say stuff like "It isn't even cuisine, it's fodder" and the line about becoming the new king. Fucking perfect.

>Wanted Giganigga to win
>Lost
>Want both Umis to lose
>Both will win
Fuck this gay earth and shit manga

Fucking hell. Are there any lewd compilation albums floating around anywhere?

>want both Umis to win.
>wanted giganigga to lose.

Feels amazing desu

Was it rape?

Also anne is becomeing best girl real quick

Bitch can't even do well her job.

>that '''''art'''''
two towers clearly weren't enough

she was able to judge properly, it was just a much stronger sensation than what she was used to

>implying Megloomy will win

I mean in the actual match.