When are you guys going to start being more accepting of LGBTQI2S persons? It's 2018...

When are you guys going to start being more accepting of LGBTQI2S persons? It's 2018, and this kind of oppression doesn't fly anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord gg/Gf7PzSb

add a .

never, and it's already pissed me off enough to begin countermeasures

I'm Bi and everything but Bi and Gay from LGBT should be killed immediately. About 60-95% of Gays should get the rope. Step 3 profit.

I've never given a shit about LGBTOMGWTFBBQ.
Why do so many LGBT people make their sexual preference define who they are as a person? They obsess over being gay. A bunch of very shallow motherfuckers with nothing of any value to offer in terms of personality.

newnownext.com/ive-contracted-my-third-gastrointestinal-parasite-from-rimming-and-i-cant-be-the-only-gay-man-suffering/01/2018/

sorry but i can't accept them, they have worms in their tummies

This. I am Bi and 90% of the 'community' needs a heli ride.

So do plenty of straight people.
Honestly gay or straight people who lick ass and eat poo should be killed.

Bisexuality is gay erasure.

I shun faggots. Your kind mean nothing to me.
Id sell out members of my family that were gay if it ment that globally they were exterminated.
Faggots and dykes are sub human in my eyes.

Agreed. Anal in general is gross.

how long until the entire alphabet is in there?

It is a rare minority but no, you are wrong if you think that 0 bisexual males exist.

You have your own board. Why in fuck's name do you have to spread that shit around here?

Everything other than straight should go to jail, period

Word.

>using "ITS [CURRENT YEAR]" as an argument
kys nigger

The obsessing about their sexuality is part of their mental disorder.

You're not special, you're the vector through which potent strains of whatever bugs you filth are sharing at any giving point enter the heterosexual population. You're the plague spreader's plague spreader.

>Implying straight people aren't just as degenerate or worse

"our" board is mostly tranny talk

LGBT is groupthink. I won't fuck not a single faggot who hasn't rejected LGBT mind-control.

Being lgbt is like being a faggot ninja. Everytime someone isn't looking they just sneakily add another letter to it

Lmao, LGBT degenerate saying that other LGBT degenerates are doing wrong

>When are you guys going to start being more accepting of LGBTQI2S persons
never

what does LGBTQI2S even stands for?
Don't force me to google it please

>LGBTQI2S
>2
wtf

even that pyramid you've posted looks bent as fuck, get out of here with your faggy shit and throw yourself off a roof

no shit, we called it a slippery slope for a good reason

I'm celibate outside of committed long term relationships and I use condoms.

Also I don't do anal so not too many diseases here pal.

Also True Bisexuals are very rare, the behavior you describe is from ultra-horny gays and straights that do this because they're degenerate.

But you know, enjoy your straw man :)

You fucking faggots keep adding letters to the acronym as if it diminishes your inherent mental illness.

its in the picture at the end of the first paragraph.

dont you have a week old condom to suck the cum out of?

No, they exist, but many of you are just closeted gay people.

I'm bisexual and I fucking hate the LGBTinsertabunchofshithere movement. They do not speak for me.
Quite frankly, I'd say that white noblemen can fuck whoever they want but they shouldn't do so. We should have learned from Rome but we didn't. Don't do as the Romans did, or you will only encourage your own destruction.

Fuck off back to it! You aren't welcome here.
We didn't turn you into genital mutilating bug chasing freaks and no one wants to interact with you. Take your based homonationalism and fuck off. Why are you so entitled that even after you're given your own place to spread your cancer you feel it's alright to come to a politcal board to recruit? How arrogant and obnoxious can you be pozpig?

Can someone fill me in - why is Canada so fucking gay? Seriously. They weren't always like that right? I don't think the Jews even care about Canada so I can't figure it out.

that isnt how celibacy works....

When are you going to stop talking like anyone gives a fuck about lgbt? If you're so sure of your desicions then why do you care? I give no fucks if anyone knows or cares if I like to suck titties. When ya'll start acting like no one cares you will see just that....no one cares....unless you throw it in everyone's face...fag.

Nice Ad Hominem.

>Being attracted to the same gender automatically makes you a degenerate

It is funny you talk shit but I guarantee are more degenerate by far.

Why can't these fagots stop pushing their religion on me?

>daily reminder that the rainbow is a symbol of God's promise not to destroy the earth by a flood again.

What the fuck does the QI2S mean? Seriously they keep adding new letters each year

Any society that tolerates you deserves to burn. How do you feel knowing that literally every single civillisation in history that has accepted your filth has collapsed within two centuries? You are part of the rot that eats the west, you are the maggot feasting on the decadency of a once great people. Your existance is an affront to all that we once were.
>muh strawman
You don't know where your partners have been, even if they were clean as a whistle, you spread moral decay, you're an abortion of nature, you're a failed man

Can't read it on my phone

>faggots become normalized
>trannies become new point of contention
and THIS is why we talk about the slippery slope now lie in that GRIDS ridden bed you made for yourself queer

It appears that LGBTOMGWTFBBQ is the "correct" and official way to refer to communist faggots. I don't know who camp up with this, but as every time I get to the 'OMG' part I start laughing like a third-grader.

Our degeneracy is the only thing that has allowed yours to be accepted. Without it, you would still be getting stoned to death in the streets for "coming out". Without the straights, you would not exist. The only right you have, is the right to hide your sick, disgusting behavior. But you have given that up and come into the open. Now you should be slaughtered. To better the species. Cut you out like a discovered cancer.

Straight people, at least support the species.

>About 60-95% of Gays should get the rope
bump it up to 100% and we will kill you last and humanly

Actually your definition is wrong.
Celibacy is abstaining from Sex.
Chastity is abstaining from marriage.
Or Straights confused by (((coincidence)))
Why are the people who hate on gays the ones who say the gayest grossest shit?
Nigger you are gay AF
Ad Hominem again, nice.
Enjoy losing Britannia to sand monkeys because instead of fighting the Jews and Nogs you spent your time making fun of your Homo allies

Well have fun not knowing, phoneposter.

Q = queer
I = Intersex
2S = two-spirited
Pick up a book sometime you fucking bigot.

this is the reason why gay pride exists. not because we want to shove rainbow in everyone's faces, but because sick fucks like you think that we should be exterminated. i'm gay as shit and there's nothing you can do about it

you mean browse a tumblr. that shit sure as fuck isnt in a book.

A fucking leaf, do they teach it at school in Canada?

as soon as people like are removed from society

yes it is a slippery slope. soon you will be forced to stuff all the dicks in your butt. you discovered our secret agenda

Sand people may have the solution

discord gg/aVBN5Z

add a .

I finished public education before the LGBT shitshow really started taking off. I know that they touch on it in some capacity in elementary school sex-ed, as well as certain high school classes like law and sociology.

God loves you. It's not too late to repent.

>Why are the people who hate on gays the ones who say the gayest grossest shit?
That actually came from a post that was read on a metokur video faggots are demonic entities based around fucking no one can deny this fact

as long as there are a few people not on soma that can look up facts you will be hated justifiably

I wouldn't put it past our degenerate society in sodom they tried to rape angels up the ass we aren't that far behind

Did I say anything about exterminating you? I said discuss this shit and recruit on your own board! Gay pride exists because you can't keep your filth to yourselves and have to parade it in front of people to get validation for your abomination of an existence. If you don't want me saying how I feel when this topic is brought up here, keep it to /lbgt/!

so who's the cancer - someone who's trying to mind their own business and suck a couple of dicks or someone who is calling for the extermination of a large segment of the population?

there are too many people on this earth anyway. you breeders are killing the planet by exploding the population. we are more sustainable than you

>Implying I won't be leafing the lynch mobs.
I am not disagreeing but there definitely is a
minority worth saving that would be of paramount help in toppling the powers of pure coincidence
>Yeah I admit we heteros are responsible for nearly all the degeneracy and destroyed society but eww you like something different
Are you serious nigger?
Civilization was fine and thrived with homos and Bi people during the greeks romans japs etc.
Also I am Bi, I plan on making like 25 kids, you faggots can't figure out how to make white babies, it is okay my superior genes will take up the slack.
>South African History lessons were lacking.
Everything you said is wholly untrue.
Pro-tip, if you need to lie, you are wrong.

if you want to reduce the population, why do progressives want to continue to hand out aid? very counter intuitive.

did i say anything about wanting or needing your validation? all i want is for the things i do to be treated with the same level of respect as the things straights do. and i explained the reason for gay pride but you don't really seem to care about facts, just your own fucked up prejudices

Your "pride" groups promote this shit to children in ways that are intolerable to any sane society, you're no sterilising kids so they can fag it up, you've pushed the LGBT bullshit into school rooms and are now literally experimenting on children and ruining their lives, how did you think people were going to react?!

never said anything about aid programs. breeders just need to quit having so many fucking babies

>I am not disagreeing but there definitely is a minority worth saving that would be of paramount help in toppling the powers of pure coincidence
no there isn't i'd prefer killing every last faggot on this planet then to let even one live to help me

respect is earned, not sucked out of another mans penis.

You are a faggot, no one can deny this faggot.

Debating like you is easy, why did I never think of being a fucking child before?

I would roast you for not making white children but you shouldn't pass on the stupid.

Which God? The Jewish one?

LMAO you caught me. we are trying to turn all the kids gay. we have infiltrated your school systems and are indoctrinating your children to cocksuckers. and there is not a thing you or trump can do about it. send this to breitbart because this is a verified inside source. i am one of the head homos of the children homofication committee you can cite me as you like

aid programs ALLOW BREEDERS TO BREED YOU DUMB FUCK.

It says two-spirted, not spirited.

Why?
Are you a Christian?
Are you of a certain peaceful religion?
Where does this hate come from?

you should be on a terrorist watch list

i have not said anything at all about aid programs. you are just assuming my position and deflecting from my argument

its part of the progressive platform. you're a literal hypocrite.

you're entitled to your own shitty opinion - all i want is for people with shitty opinions like yours to not be able to legally discriminate against me

>I would roast you for not making white children but you shouldn't pass on the stupid.
I'm already married and my wifes about to give birth to our first

Yes I am a christian traditional catholic to be exact and it is because this faith I have that I know you scum are the very definition of evil

and you should be in the sex offender database

Right after you stop posting daily fag threads here and stay in your containment board.
So probably never.

It isn't kind to make fun of the mentally disabled.

Did that shitty little reddit tier meme you posted just say "attacking the characteristics or authority of the writer without addressing the substance of the argument" is an ad hominem. Wow, a guy that couldn't figure out his dick is meant to be put in women not being consistent,
colour me surprised.
>did i say anything about wanting or needing your validation?
If you didn't need validation you wouldn't be defending the people recruiting for queer groups when there is an LGBT board! It's for you! Go there!
>just your own fucked up prejudices
I used to be accepting and tolerant of the gay "community" , till I interacted with it and learnt the things you people get up to, your own behaviour causes revulsion , not muh prejudice

Love the fact i'm in a industry that fags do not apply. Fucking marvelous

they have numbers now? whats next Greek letters?

>mfw he's completely right

That answers a lot.
Well in all seriousness congratulations I hope the best for your kid but your religion is Jewish tricks designed to destroy Europe and her people, Your kike worship cult is the greatest enemy the European faces.
You are far more degenerate than I.
Your faith and actions have done far more to hurt the European and by extension humanity.

>overpopulation is destroying the planet.
>quick send africa another aid drop
>we need more gays because too many people on earth

20 years of constant media/corporate saturation of “muh inclusion” has only emboldened heterosexual people to reject this failed ideology by the left.
This is an agenda to destroy the atomic family. Normies are even seeing this go what it is. Gone are the days where the LGBT community being the protected class of the left. Even they know it. The left have embraced Islam. There’s no place in Islam for the LGBT community.
Progressivism at its finest. Exploit the minority and fringe until the experiment has run its course, then move on to the next radical ideology.
How can we accept it, when your own overlords have moved past you as well?
You’re no longer protected. We aren’t picking up where the left abandoned you. You’re in your own now like the rest of us.

you are not my ally sodomite, stop raping kids and wearing gimp outfits in the street and maybe the hate will cease

did you know that 98% of convicted pedophiles self-identify as heterosexual?

source: Holmes, W.C., & Slap, G.B. (1998). Sexual abuse of boys: Definitions, prevalence, correlates, sequelae and
management. Journal of the American Medical Association, 280(21), 1855-1862.

You can be sarcastic but it's happening. You defend and identify with a group that pushes hormones on confused little girls and boys and leads them down a path they'll never recover from. Snarkiness won't hide that. Do you feel no shame for your part in hurting a generation of young westerners? I'm asking you honestly

>Doesn't understand what Bisexual means.
>Still doesn't know how debate works.
This isn't reddit tier, It is common sense, you can't actually have a debate because you'd lose.

Oh well enjoy your genocide, neo-nigger.

lmao

we're not gonna stop until every family is destroyed and gay

I do neither of these things.
Why are the people who hate gay so much all closet faggots?

i still have never stated my position on aid programs. just because it is "part of the progressive platform" doesn't mean that i necessarily agree with it. you don't have to subscribe to every point of view put forth by a political faction

Enjoy your toxic loads and intestinal parasites you perversion of masculinity

you wouldn't admit that in front of your boyfriend. the left loves to eat its own. you must agree with it or face ostracization.

Why do so many cishets let their assigned gender define who they are as a person?

>I'm celibate outside of committed long term relationships and I use condoms.

The term is 'serial monogamy'. Kudos on being responsible though!

>Also I don't do anal so not too many diseases here pal.

Anal's higher risk, but it's the condoms that are protecting you more than the avoiding the bumbumping.

>Also True Bisexuals are very rare, the behavior you describe is from ultra-horny gays and straights that do this because they're degenerate.

No, the behaviour you describe is from people who don't have the sense to use condoms. Bisexuals are pretty common.

Yeah plenty of people speaking out against this abomination are gays also most the people doing to kids are straight.