Not do long ago i saw a thread how BASED AND APLHA demolition ranch is. And i do not say he isnt...

not do long ago i saw a thread how BASED AND APLHA demolition ranch is. And i do not say he isnt,but if he is so alpha for you, how come he have nigger friends?
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAOMaI9cBTw
youtu.be/r1jx1TOzxrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s his personal sex slave

also he doesn't make his own guns
youtube.com/watch?v=iAOMaI9cBTw

He has a ranch, I don't see why him having old farm equipment is an issue.

in this video he goes around shooting a luger and screaming in German

id say hes pretty based

he also hired a kid for saying that he would kill a animal abuser over Hitler or Osama

he certainly looks insatiable

Country nog would probably shoot the first person to try to take his 1911 away.

His wife likes BBC

Pretty sure the nog was in the special forces for a spell, so hes more or.less the token negroid

Nigger? That man was a special forces sniper, who served his country well. What good have you done? you literal nigger of Europe.

He's even written books about it. There's a difference between a black person (which he is) and a nigger (which he isn't). Not only that, but I'll wager he's pulled more trim than you could ever wish to. Now, go call all of you friends, so you can get that lightbulb changed.

Kek

t.

>ZOG slave
>based

>turk
>opinion that matters

You know I'm right. Realizing the diff betwix good blacks, and insufferable niggers, is a red pill.

Never said he was based; just that the pollacks claims are bogus. How is he a ZOG slave?

B-b-b but Muh dick! Fuck off nigger! Everything here is just satire

>ZOG slave
>Popping future gibs receivers skulls from 500 yards away
pick 1 friendo

He is a pretty cool guy. His life looks amazing. he lives in Texas. His wife is hot. His kids look healthy happy and smart. he gets to play with guns all the time. He owns a business. i would say pretty based, but still a normie.

Also I give it a year before he cheats on Meredith. Fame, fortune, and hot vet techs he spends all day with. we will see though maybe he is a great guy and keeps his shit together. I wish him all the best and enjoy his videos.

I'd wager that your entire existence is "just satire."

Iraqveteran8888 is /ourguy/,
1:00 top kek
youtu.be/r1jx1TOzxrE

Do the 8's stand for what I think they stand for?

Being able to tell the difference between a black man and a nigger could save your life.

LOL.

the fucking face jerry has when he says "urbanite" gets me every time.

Attached: don laugh.jpg (413x395, 15K)