Heaven's Feel

Part 1 just released in Japan.

Part 2 title and date revealed:
Heaven's Feel Part II: Lost Butterfly
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-13/2nd-fate-stay-night-heaven-feel-film-title-2018-debut-revealed/.122672

Any word as to where part 1 leaves off?

Other urls found in this thread:

privatter.net/p/2822009
medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/animovie/1507854548/
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saber's death
it's the RN version
and they skipped illya's scenes

Lost Butterfly PV when?

Tacked on to the end of Movie 1 in the theater. No idea when they'll upload it publicly though, probably in a week?

Source?

>Rain scene is going to be near the start of movie 2
Well that just sounds like shit

privatter.net/p/2822009

Went to midnight screening so I can confirm it.

So did anyone here actually go and watch it?

How was it? Did you like it?

Illya scenes will happen in the second film.

Pretty long for an anime movie, more than 1.5 hours. I've seen original Fate and Zero (haven't watched UBW), and to me it spent a lot of time setting up things and having battles whose adversaries were unclear.
It answers basically no questions (I haven't been spoiled on the plot since I never played the route or the original VN), so the battles were fun and unexpected. Animation is high-level ufo-table stuff.

As a stand alone film it would fail miserably, it really only clears the board of the players that don't matter and sets up the plot.

However it includes a hot as hell scene of Kotomine eating ma-po tofu. So A++ would unzip shirt again.

Is the scene where Kirei tells Shirou about Kiritsugu still there?

Since you haven't played F/SN, the third route is basically the original Fate with a dark twist.

It's there but mostly cut. i.e. ("Kiritsugu won the grail war and chose to destroy the grail" -> cut away to diffeent scene without showing more of the conversation) The movie assumes you know all the previous routes and skips most things you know.

>The movie assumes you know all the previous routes and skips most things you know.

Actually you only learn the truth about Kiritsugu in HF

I think he is talking about the first infodump. The one when you go at the church with Rin.

>"Kiritsugu won the grail war and chose to destroy the grail"

No, this is after Shirou brings up the Einzberns to Saber.

That's the fucking thing, the part about Kiritsugu is actually different from the other routes and is the thing that triggers HF.
There's no fucking way they can skip that.

are these in the movie?

I think they kind of assume you've seen Zero?

That and paying attention to Sakura and therefore meeting Zouken right?

Who was Kirei talking about here?

The movie won't be complete without Tohsaka's Anus.

At least Mapo Tofu seems to be in the first movie.

Yeah, Zouken mentioning Kiritsugu and the Einzberns is what triggers Shirou's question to Kirei; Zouken's talk itself is triggered by getting close to Sakura in the first days.

>and to me it spent a lot of time setting up things and having battles whose adversaries were unclear.
>It answers basically no questions (I haven't been spoiled on the plot since I never played the route or the original VN),

That's pretty much how the route goes. HF in so many ways is entirely different from the other two routes. It plays out more like a mystery at first, the atmosphere is a lot more like Tsukihime if anything. The story plays with you not knowing what's going on and not knowing the truth, but you catch rare glimpses of something in the background that lets you know shit is hapening.

Everything is a mystery, the enemies are a mystery, there's something emerging in the grail war that threatens to derail the entire thing, and everyone starts to slowly grasp the fact that they can't continue the war anymore.

Its like how Alternative is different from the first two Muv Luv stories. UBW is basically a shounen story no real offense, the enemies are clear and Shirou just has to push harder to win. HF has an entirely different flow.

I overheard some people talking when leaving the theater and the conversation went like:
"Man, I haven't played the game in like a decade so I didn't remember what was going to happen at all, it was awesome."

Yeah, it all starts when he decides to take Sakura home. She asks Shirou if someone is standing by her house. Shirou says no.

Later on, after Shirou finishes work, he visits Sakura's house to see if the strange foreigner is at her house and instead meets Zouken.

After the first battles (Lancer v Archer, Lancer v Saber, Berserker v Saber), you have this new moment where Zouken talks about how to 'encourage' it.

The next day, Saber explains the rules of the Holy Grail War and Shirou brings up Illya and asks Saber if she knows about the Einzberns. Saber says to go to the church and ask Kotomine, then he explains the history of the holy grail war and the truth about the previous grail war that you only learned at the end of the Fate route.

Was Shinji cool?

Do you have anything else you want to add, user? I'd kill for more information at this point.

Go to Beast's Lair

Only in UBWs, in Heavens Feel he is just a boy desperate for some pussy.

user, Shinji's entire character concept is being a Wakame, he's never cool. He's a guy who gets arrogant and genocidal as soon as he has a bit of power, and then sniveling and whiny the second he loses that bit of power. And as soon as his life is no longer threatened he goes right back to being arrogant and murderous.

Best thing that ever happened to him is becoming a mutated sack of cancerous grail flesh that made him rethink his life entirely.

>open up beast's lair to see more info
>user tells me to visit BL right as the page loads
This was a nice moment

He was cool in Fate too, until Saber scorched his Servant and Berserker crushed him to death

>calls someone arrogant and murderous
>sees last sentence
You're a walking contradiction.

t. Shinji

I guess he had his moments in Fate too.

t-t.Rin...

Remember when he invited Shirou to his house, and then grabbed Rider's ass as they were chatting about the matou family history?

Shinji's a bro that Shirou never appreciated because he can "trust" Tohsaka.

It was the best thing to happen to him, because in order to change as a person without dying he had to go through something extreme because he refused to change otherwise. In all other outcomes he just died, outright.

At least in UBW he went through so much shit that he finally decided "Yeah, this kinda thing really isn't for me. I'm done. I'll stop being a shithead" The reason for all of Shinji's evil is pretty much due to magus shit which he has no ability for and never will, he's called a talented guy in other regards. He could only get past his shit and move on in life by giving up on that. In ataraxia he can move on in life and get his shit together.

The reason his outcome in UBW is good for him is because that's the only damn way he'll learn, its still much better for him than dying.

Pretty sure he ironically had his magic circuits forced open and would finally be able to practice magic post-UBW too.

Q: In your original manuscript, does Shinji become a better person after he survives Rin’s route? And does have the potential to find happiness...?
A: No fundamental changes, but since a great burden was lifted off his back (his obsession with sorcery), he'll probably be able to enjoy life as a fussy, loudmouthed, smarter-than-average, troublesome person.

Shirou, if he decides to not participate in the HGW at all. And as the bad ends show, he gets killed pretty quickly and easily once he makes that decision

Really? I thought he was talking about someone from the previous war.

Was that our boy Gil?

Think he talks about it in the flashback, when he talks about Kiritsugu. Although a lot of that flashback was kind changed due to Zero.

Kotomine calls himself a coward who avoided fighting, he avoided fighting people, but he touched the grail at the end of the war even when he wasn't the real winner which is what caused it to shoot black goo everywhere.

Yes that's definitely what he was referring to in that scene, himself.

it was gil shitposting irl
he literally told her "kys"

Gen sure ruined the mystery and some of the premises behind the 4th grail war.

>Q: Prior to the start of the Holy Grail War, what was Gilgamesh doing around Sakura’s house? Sakura said he was asking directions, did he come to identify “the other Grail” - Sakura?
>A: Yes. He came to tell Sakura to “Go die right now”. It was a suggestion rather than a command. Regardless of the situation, from the King’s perspective, this matter will develop into some sort of entertainment. As a result, what Gilgamesh said was not a command. Sakura’s reply “It was English” was a convenient excuse to hide the truth.

Would be funny if he actually did say it in English in the film, just because.

>まあエロシーンは凛のケツが妙にエロかったり、おっぱい揉んだり、
>揉んでる途中に凛から桜に変わったりと健全な17歳の男子高校生にありがちな夢だったな
WHAT
Apparently Shirou still has an erotic dream, but it's about groping Rin who then turns into Sakura.

So BD's for all the movies will be what late 2019? That's a long wait.

Gil truly has a lot of free time.

Damn, I wanted to see jealous Sakura in the morning after scene. How will we see her mad as fuck before movie 2 now?

Nice fantasy, two girls in one

Play Hollow Ataraxia, Rider uses one of her abilities on shirou while he's asleep and fucks him in the guise of Sakura, but then the real Sakura shows up and makes her open up to Shirou, as Rider has a pretty big crush on Shirou but doesn't want to make any moves out of respect for Sakura (also some self-image issues), at the end they wipe Shirou's memory and he wakes up as if nothing happened.

It's heavily implied Rider does this semi-frequently tho and it's how she gets off

She wasn't even mad in the morning scene, just a bit disappointed at most depending on your options. Other option has her being playful.

dude he said Rin not Rider lmao

what the fuck are they doing

explain?

Mad jealous I meant. In my mind she had a cold stare in that scene but I guess I have forgotten.

ah shit my bad

The big question. Realta or no? Did we get Vampire Sakura? Rin Lezzing with Ayako? Or did they actually put implied sex in there?

That's probably pretty accurate. She never voices her opinion in that scene leaving it up to the reader to interpret.

He's saying that if you watched Fate/Zero you'd already know.

read the fucking thread

None of the adaptions keep all the dialogue for the first Kirei scene

And of course he doesn't mention Lancer.

Well by mystery I meant that everything wasn't laid bare by Kotomine and there was room for speculation about what happened.

But on top of that the depiction of events in Fate/Zero clearly contradicts what Kotomine says happened in the war which was word of god before. At least two examples is that one about him not fighting, when in Fate/Zero he goes around attacking people and ordering Assassin to attack people. The other being when he says Kiritsugu killed a servant who was begging for mercy I think. In Fate/Zero instead he uses the geas to have Lancer killed and then has someone else kill Kayneth who was begging for mercy. Quite different.

I figure you're supposed to look back on that scene and realize how angry Sakura have been. A lot of her darkness is focused on her immense jealousy of Rin after all.

wheres the torrent

here
*unzips dick*

>The other being when he says Kiritsugu killed a servant who was begging for mercy I think. In Fate/Zero instead he uses the geas to have Lancer killed and then has someone else kill Kayneth who was begging for mercy. Quite different.

Maybe that's the way he interpreted the situation? After all, he got his information from the church.

Does it have cooking at least?

Nasu has confirmed that F/Z is on a VERY similar, but alternate timeline to S/N

makes sense, since making prequels is always a pain in the ass

sakurapuffsupwithWORMS.jpeg

No it's clearly more akin to Kotomine is the villain and is clearly not entirely truthful but in the original before they started making more fate for money Kotomine was clearly intended to be word of god on the events of the 4th war.
You can justify it however you want but to me it's clear the inconsistencies are irresolvable and the result of insufficient planning by Gen and Nasu in the making of Fate/Zero.

source?
i cant find this in humanity's impression.

I found it hilarious how Angry Manlet was tsuntsun as fuck and despite all his ramblings he doesn't really do anything with Bazett other than trolling

manjew is such a nice guy

it's my duty as someone who survived the inferno from the last holy grail war

would you watch an extella movie featuring archer?

medaka.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/animovie/1507854548/

I would watch even a cooking movie with him as protagonist

any other comments?

they link archives to previous threads? shame Sup Forums's Sup Forums doesn't do that here

at this point we have....

- duration 1 hs 40min aprox
- skipped SoL scenes with illya in the park
- sex dream with rin who turn into sakura(? but we have SEX confirmed
- MAPO TOFU
- the movie ends with shirou lossing saber in the temple battle
- second movie tittle: lost butterfly

anything else?

>duration 1 hs 40min aprox
Pretty sure it's 2 hours.
>we have SEX confirmed
Is it really? The comments I've seen suggest that it's the Realta Nua scene with some added clothed groping.

>no illya in the park
literally why, those are important as fuck for establishing illya's relationship with shirou and later heel face reversal, it's more than just SoL and actually matters in HF

I can't even remember what scenes Illya had in HF before the night time park scene.

lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/