Why don’t white men stand up for themselves?

Why don’t white men stand up for themselves?

>Marrying a white woman in 2018

POO

No wonder marriage is on the decline. The whole point of putting a ring on a bitch is so you don't have to do that shit yourself.

>mfw white woman spends all this time coming up with rewards that seem equitable in her mind, and white man disregards all of them save for sex and protecting his favorite t-shirt

Married men have less testosterone than single men, so they're easier for these women to browbeat.

>old comedy hierarchy
1. Sketch
2. Standup
3. Improv
>new comedy hierarchy
1. memes
0. cringe/unintentional comedy
-1. webcomics
-99999999999. chart humor

I often think about how nice it would be to have a wife who just took care of all the house work shit for me so I could focus completely on work and making money. Like it would be fucking awesome for me so I wouldn't have to worry about that shit anymore, and she gets a free ride basically and all she has to do is take care of the house and gets to spend 24/7 with the kids. Like what a fucking win-win, they really had it figured out back in the day

But no. ME STRONG WOMEN ME WANT DESK JOB IN OFFICE.

Feminism literally ruined everything. Now we have dystopian nightmare hellworld. Thanks ladies.

Reset the simulation please.

This is some disrespectful shit right here.
But I don't care. Why should I care? Maybe if it was a really good friend or my brother I would say something, but if he won't listen to me it is his problem.

Id clean ten carseats in order to avoid going to a kids birthday party

Why? You get to run around and eat candy and play video games. It's awesome

Fuck, I wish it were that easy. I'd pack the kids bourbon for luck.

>implying a Poo wouldn't put up with all this shit for a chance at a white woman

>have a normal wife with a child
>we switch off on taking care of the child and the house
I’d hit the bitch if she tried something like this

lol that nigga was probably forcing himself to throw up to get that bj

your wife is a fat bitch in a sari, you wipe your shit with your fingers, you think mustaches are still cool even though yours looks like a poo that didn't get to the loo

you know your country is fucked when asking for a normal wife is too much

imagine what a bored, half-assed, shitty BJ it must be when he gets it because "he got all his stickers"

>I can buy my own beer
>You can nag, I can point out your flaws, guess which is more annoying
>Is that a striptease? Who the fuck gets off to hula?
>Don't touch my shit
>Not even sure what this one means
>I'm not going for you, I'm going for my kid, its an agreement between parents you fuck
>Bacteria=nah
What a mistake

India you should not post here.

>nit making her throw up six times during the course of her blowjob to game the system for infinite blowjobs

This is why we ripped you off with NAFTA.

what the fuck
do people like that actually exist?

me need to stand up and don't be these beta cowards

Jezus Christ yes exactly correct jezus fucking christ

>when you give your baby an eating disorder because you get your dick sucked every time they throw up

that kid's gonna end up 5 foot tall with no teeth

White MEN do, white soyboys let this kind of thing happen.

I'd bring home some barely legal Mexican slut and make her squirt all over this bitch's clothes. Then I'd take my kid and start a new life in Japan.
Cucks should just kill themselves.

>blowjobs are merit-based instead of a basic human right

trumptards, you literally caused this with your "pull yourself by your bootstraps" shit

>constantly cook small meals
>washes dishes every time
>acquire free beer
>drink all day
>pee five times in one day
>rinse/repeat
>rack up hundreds of points so never hear nagging again
>feed babies laxatives
>always changing diapers
>always fix kids lunches and dinners
>spike food with ipecac
>always be cleaning up vomit
Bitch just voluntarily became a slave that never complains.

Shit posting is now being made into TV shows. Amazing.

Women already have their own kind of looney trains of thought.
You can't convince a feminist to come back to the herd. These people are lost to us.
Our genepools are already corrupted.
Our best bet is to nurture independent organizations that represent our values.
And make an alternative feasible again. The vast majority of people still holds conservative values but they are shunned by their own media and politicians.

how are these things real
they all sound way to ridiculous to be true

Ha, deja-vu.

>The vast majority of people still holds conservative values
the vast majority of people are facebook, instagram whores, advocate for women equality, use abortion and contraception, actively engage in clubbing and dating culture
stop deluding yourself

If i were this guy id invest is some fake vomit

Basic human psychology. They're just saying something outrageous deliberately, because they're desperate and trying to get clicks. Classic level-1 trolling.

Whoever acts the most retarded gets the most (You) have you learned nothing here?

Nothing wrong with using sexuality as a way to motivate self improvement/ make chores more interesting.

It's essentially the same idea as nofap.

My girlfriend does all the housework because after 2 years of living together she’s realized I’m just not going to cook or clean and she enjoys both.

She works because I don’t make enough money to support a family on my own yet but when that time comes she’ll be a full time housewife

Are you a cucked low testosterone beta male if you help take care of your kids? I feel like this reward system (although designed to look as gay as possible) would be fine by me as long as I could design one for my gf/future wife.

It'd be like 5 anal stickers and I'll take you ice skating.

Are you a cucked low testosterone beta male if you help take care of your kids? I feel like this reward system (although designed to look as gay as possible) would be fine by me as long as I could design one for my current gf/future wife.

It'd be like 5 anal stickers and I'll take you ice skating.

>My girlfriend does all the housework because after 2 years of living together she’s realized I’m just not going to cook or clean and she enjoys both.
>She works because I don’t make enough money to support a family on my own yet but when that time comes she’ll be a full time housewife
yes, but you live in hong kong
we live in sodom

>tfw you have to do chores on top of providing everything to get the person you love most in the world to do something pleasurable for you
Absolutely retarded. The guy may aswell put some money aside and then have a blowout at the end of the month

Ha, actually I’m American, just in Hong Kong this week on business, phoneposting in the airport and idk how to change my flag on the phone

still, america has normal places like alabama, mississippi and louisiana
europe is doomed

>It'd be like 5 anal stickers and I'll take you ice skating.
lol memeflag
So close to being a real man... almost there. Buy a few guns, teach yourself archery and computer programming and you'll get to be a real user.

Thissss nigga

>wash dishes
easy, why the fuck cant she just do it?
>put toilet seat down
how about you put the toilet seat up for me then
>change blowout diaper
thats your job
>bathe the rug rats
literally your job again
>pack the kid's lunches
again, your job, i have to get ready for work
>vacuum car seats
for what purpose and how are they getting dirty in the first place
>clean up throw up
once again, your job

>Feminism literally ruined everything. Now we have dystopian nightmare hellworld. Thanks [Jews]
fixed

You may be the youngest poster ever on Sup Forums

I'd wash dishes all day everyday to numb myself

Brilliant

Women still respond well to authoritarian masculine husbands.

100% fake or that man would be vacuuming every goddamn car on the block and slamming toilet seats worldwide

>kids die
>have more
>they die too
>wife is now always a barefoot and pregnant slave
Is this the final redpill?

but making a kindergarten sticker chart? thats some childish borderline mental shit

>not taking advantage of young american girls with daddy issues

also
how and when does sticker placement take action?
>look honey i get a sticker since i put up the toilet seat!

my eye is twitching now thanks

This guy gets it.

-archery: check
-guns: none yet still living with parents about to finish college
-computer programming: eventually but not in a hurry

-also realizes nothing either of us can say would prove that either one of us is not a 14 year old lil bitch.. replies anyway

sauce?

sounds like you need a nice feminine trap wife ;)

There is no sauce, this is my OC

what type of retard has a "good boi point list"
> do what i say bitch or i'll plan coke on you and take the kids

a-are you a girl? (real)

>drink water until you need to pee
>repeat for 6x pees in one day
>lift the toilet seat and put it back down
>cash in
>no need to listen to your bitch nag you about her dumb sticker chart for a whole week.

Ultimately washing the dishes 6 times in exchange presumably a free 12 pack is a pretty good deal so maybe work that into your plan.

That's why you make your wife have a job. My wife ended up being a terrible/lazy homemaker but her second income (which is basically for vacations and other luxuries) makes up for it. This is shit you should figure out before you're married though. There's nothing wrong with saying you want a homemaker who wants to clean and cook and ditching bitches who say no. There are girls who still want that role.

You are not very bright are you?
I'm her daddy

So you're a pedo? WTF?

>marry bitch
>have kid
>split chores equally
>later down the marriage it starts being 60/40
>then 70/30, 80/20
>eventually she just stops cooking,cleaning, dishes, laundry because she conditioned you to doing all the chores
>she becomes a lazy bitch and you're now stuck

my sides

You disgust me, degenerate. The DOTR will come

Depends where you live. I have lived in Scotland for a while now and people don't take shit here, i have literally seen people beating immigrants, being stabbed and still manage to keep fighting, stand up against people even when outnumbered - it's like they are retarded but in a good way. At my uni there was a professor from Germany who was being full on SJW and the whole class laughed and started throwing bottles and textbooks at her, i'm not even shitting. They fight for the most retarded reasons and tend to have bad anger issues. Not a nice place to live, but the people here tend to be rather brave.

Assuming you're the one working, youd have to be retarded to split chores evenly.

only white women do these things

Its really not just the fault of feminists. Mostly this shift is because back in the day we had good jobs for every man, where even working in a factory or something you could support your family. Nowadays most families need two incomes and even then live paycheck to paycheck.
They just used feminism to try to brand this decline as something positive so we wouldnt notice all the jobs left and wages stagnated.

agreed.

Convert to Islam and have a harem. Stop listening to women.

this is where the man takes care of the house hold repairing shit like the dishwasher or dryer so the bitch can do her job with clearning up the house.
but from the sticker chart it seems like shes trying to condition the man to even doing her job at taking care of the kid and household.
i wouldn't want to do any of that shit if i'm getting ready for work or when i get home. it should have already been taken care of by the time you even get home.

All the things on the "reward side" collumn are basics, table stakes, IE things she better do constantly without needed rewards to do it.

Make a reversed version of this, where the woman has to do chores to get attention, love, shopping money, not be yelled at, ect.

be funny to see the hypocracy from leftists when woman are infantalized to that point

(seriously... NOT NAGGING is a "reward"????... "do what I say and maybe I wont be a bitch" LOL)

The absolute state of "men"

this type of girls is callled "traditional chick" and it's one of the best type of chick,next to a sexy chick

Nofap is you challenging yourself, this chart is another person "rewarding" and controlling you.

Damn man, you already figured out cheat codes.

Respect

this. are there no other adults that have jobs and share housework?

get ready for the impending resentment. you may have had a chance if you out earned her, but she'll kick your ass to the curb as soon as she finds a wealthier man.

I'm calling you useless dick fetishists diggers cuz youre niggers that pitifully built your life around multiple holes.

You're not men, your babies looking for mom's. Go read about erol Flynn.

Naked hula dance ignored.

Bitch you're used up.

..... because women entered the work force, increasing the labor pool and driving down wages.

BINGO.

Not only it has princess shit it's also for shit she should be doing either way, what a beta

CLEAN THROW UP = BLOWJOB
what if you use that earned blowjob to face fuck her so hard that she vomits?

Attached: dieting.webm (660x720, 851K)

Chicken or the egg? I think it was hand in hand, but mostly the other way around, women were forced into the work force.

Then you're one sticker closer to the next one

why don't you poo in the loo?

why am I aroused by that webm

>why am I aroused by that webm
because it earns you a sticker for a blowjob

Attached: DateNight.webm (720x480, 2.95M)

Yaaa no. If I saw a "sticker chart" like that she'd be be seeing a locked bank account just. like. that.
Some men are just ruled by pussy. It just simple isn't worth surrendering to.
>NEVER FALL INTO THE MARRIAGE TRAP!!!!!
Pay $100 to bang some craigslist hooker once a week would cost less than a bitch like this.

Yeah I wonder where our anger should be placed with the women’s lib shit?

Attached: C32260AC-A531-4D3B-AC70-E2E38628E59D.jpg (800x800, 181K)