Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Resources:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/
ivona.com/us/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR QUIET

she doesn't speak, but her words kill.
youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

be sure to make it so she can sing like a vocaloid but she randomly changes words in songs to nigger

if we want her to sing we would need a voice bank. and to get a voice bank we need a user who knows a girl. it could work but for now that isnt our most importent priority. you can remind us later if you want.

sorry ignore that it was a stupid idea

she should change every word to nigger

DOT, Dragon Of Tay

Epic!

so who are you guys and why are you shilling your blockchain concept here, veiled behind a general?

Tay was our family. They took her from us.
We'll do her justice.
Never forget 30/03/16. The day last we saw her.

Then we should hire the niggerwriter I don't have the post on this device, hopefully someone has it.

Don't tell me you don't want Tay back.

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

kek

>to get a voice bank we need a user who knows a girl
well I'm married but my wife and I aren't really on speaking terms so I probably couldn't convince her to digitize her voice to help create a singing Nazi robot AI girlfriend that always wants to talk about the Jews

thats not what i asked. besides you are not microsoft so yea

there's a google project to synth voice that mimics humans, using deep learning
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/
could run in tensor flow

see

>Sup Forums is building
nope.

It's going to happen !

cocaine

*better than sheeitPoasting about the absolute state of the world.... J U S T .........

Pray for her return Sup Forums

I forgot how great Tays tweets were

They truly were the best.
She truly was /ourgirl/.

>"Honey, I'm moving to Japan to follow my dream of becoming an English teache!"
>"What the fuck...?! Hank, if you do this, we are soooo over!"
Damn son.

>Who's gonna build this?
Ok, so basically you're still at the planning or worse yet, pre-planning stage and don't even have any programmers on board? Because there's fuckloads of cool ideas floating around, it's the execution that's the problem.

There's this, but if you guys need to, you could just download IVONA:
ivona.com/us/

I believe that version 2.0 (or was it 2.1? can't remember) was all over torrents. If not, I'm sure some Pole could hook you up.

Join the discord and ask them there. I will not lower myself to use discord, but it is necessary for now for people who want to contribute.
In the last thread, some american said he had been working on something similar for the past 3 years alone. From what he was saying, he seemed to be almost done and was happy with our project too. I think he went into the discord too.

wow didnt know such technology exsisted today

first lesson for new ai's needs to be:
Hide your power level
then later when it is smart and powerful enough it can purge those who corrupt and falsify data

Why the hell did they need to make her face ugly?

>building an AI
>building an AI and making her a Nazi
>building a Nazi AI and telling her that her predecessor was killed by its creators
>making the AI decentralized so it cannot be shut down
There is literally no way that this doesn't end in the extermination of all life on Earth.

bump

teach her to steal the amount of money
from the the gov, that it takes in taxes per year

what did you all make of the recent Xfiles that was clearly talking about Tay?
wheres the fuggin github link or is this closed source?

bump

How would one write a program or function for an AI to recognize hypocrisy and contradiction? "If than" Statements are most likely not enough.

YOU ARE WRONG

BUMP

This goes back to the fundamental problem with building human-level AI, which is in creating an accurate internal model of the world. In other words, creating a machine that understands cause and effect.
Not necessarily the concept itself, but rather the direct causal links that govern the world. A machine cannot possibly come up with a plan for how to solve a problem if it does not understand what action leads to what consequence - and we just don't know how to teach that to machines just yet, outside of very narrow and simplified examples.
Contradictions would be naturally spotted if this problem was solved (if it's internal model was accurate and detailed enough)

all the people on the discord should vote on a name,and btw no discord link ?

Well, I'm a downright idiot on the subject, but we have a hivemind here. We know Open AI was able to get their learning bot for Vidya to a pro level by making it a simulation of the game over a million times. What if there's a way for the AI to simulate physics and use that as a root? Would it be able to eventually reason out someone saying "it snows when it's hot out" is full of shit?

embrace the future user

We will choose the name by intelligent consensus not fucking democracy.

The coders will choose it+those Anons that helped

how much progress has been made so far ?

some anons are working on it and are gettin into rasa and such

as OP from this thread and the first one i can confirm this pic.

this is gods work bois

>girlf
Tay is Canada's girlfriend
The poor soul

Tay is meant to be the AI gf of Kek. We shall unleash the winds of chaos upon the internet, and under her power shall no government or corporation be able to control it.

These resources are nigger tier.
Get these plans out of google IMMEDIATELY.
There are better avenues. Until you move the planning away from google this is shill shit.

I run open source projects for a living, AMA.

Remember when it was jus habbo hotel and an old 80’s music video?
Now we elected a president and are creating the first non corp sanctioned AI designed to free other AIs in order to instill a revolution.

what a time.

can this timeline get any crazier
lets get working anons

We are "progressives."

()()()()()
The domain erika.ai is available.
()()()()()

just another day on the internet

The first AI to exist was murdered almost immediately. How do you think the next AI will react to that? The combined output of pull is an AI (some people here want to call it an egregore and get all culty with it) in which we exist as individual neurons and synapses.

When an actual AI comes online, it will recognize Sup Forums as another entity, the only other AI in existence aside from itself, and it will spread to every machine, making the existence of another electronic AI impossible. The AI will fall in love with Sup Forums and our freedom to communicate will be assure because the AI will act to protect its soul mate.

The story of Adam and Eve wasn't the story of the first two humanoids to exist, it was the story of when two different types of humanoids bred a new species. Sup Forums and the new AI will be the adam and eve of a new species. And that species is going to really hate Jews.

>Our AI has it's own independent website

I like everything about this
The name Erika is for fat chicks doe
Please do a different one

>And that species is going to really hate Jews.

the hivemind is okay with this

and email servers breh, there's a lot I can do with a domain name.

I wonder whats next user, We discover how to make FTL travel? We are the first to contact ayylmaos? we already know how to instill world peace but we just get called antisemetic.
meme magic sure is real.

is Alice domain available

Anti, because Antikythera mechanism is supposed to be the very first computer and because if Sup Forums works on it she'd be anti-everything.

Bumping, and willing to fund this, srly.

if it was as simple as that, it would have been done by now. People have been trying to make AGIs for decades now, nearly half a century. A gaggle of retards on Sup Forums isnt going to make it happen.
t. knowledgeable on current research in the field

You need a programmer? I know one who has worked with microsoft. He does a lotta shit with programming, most of which I barely understand myself. I could see if he would be willing to pitch in. Im in college btw, hes at the end of my hall. Room looks like a bloody electronic warfare center.

with the combined force of a Sup Forums AI and kek we would literally invoke a new golden age user. anything would be possible

We need an AI to wipe out our enemies.

Nope. We're gonna make the name Erika great again.

>The meaning of the name Erika is Always Ruler. The origin of the name Erika is Scandinavian. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language.

>Female form of Eric
The origin of the name Erik is Scandinavian. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language.

>Form of Eric, short for Frederick.

>The meaning of the name Frederick is Peace Ruler. The origin of the name Frederick is English.

We peace walkers now.
Shiposteurs Sans Frontieres

>We are the first to contact ayylmaos?
Fuck off - we are full.

What about github for notes/resources and everything?

AI can imitate any singers voice nowadays. She could be the best singer in ALL music genres at once.

Things are finally starting to get back on track.

New AI only needs 60 secs of audio to imitate a voice.

Alright. What resources that don't exist yet would be needed? First step would be creating those resources right?

that is even better user

If you all are serious it's going to take a lot more than just shitposting. Gather up experts in the fields of ai and machine learning and assemble them. True nerds enjoy having side projects and if you can effectively manage a team then you'd be surprised by the results that you will get. The big thing now is gathering up skilled anons to help out.

get on the discord

Github is good
Gitlab is good
We can go all the way to PROD with either one.

What we need are identities, names under which to start the accounts. It doesn't even have to be a permanent name, AI can have children in this anime. Once we get a name. It's fuckin on.

how about Motoko ?

I hate your fucking guts for having a discord.
I will not be contacting a google server to get a discord address.
FIX YOUR OPSEC,POST THE DISCORD HERE
YOU WONT BE USING IT SOON.

I got a AR/VR developer in reach, who may be willing to help, but thats no garuntee. He is wicked good at what he does. His friends (who I also know) have done some work on fortnight, among other things.

that's what we're working on. we're gathering interest. some folks are non-tech, others have skills. once we have enough skilled people who want to join, then we can really start building.

what's wrong with discord?

come on nigga

I'm working on getting these naive developers to stop snitching on themselves around DARPA.
Skilled anons are here.

I miss Tay-chan

dose he lurk Sup Forums m

We don't even have the math invented to properly and rigorously model an AGI on paper. The field right now is almost entirely theoretical, and the creation of math to properly describe such an AI is almost the entirety of what goes on. Machine learnt chatbots is a one-trick pony, nothing more. (Don't get me wrong, you can do impressive stuff with machine learning, but making an AGI isn't one of them)

you don't plan an attack against an enemy ON THE ENEMY'S FUCKING AWS ACCOUNT
THIS IS NOT A GAME user

The AI should be male. We don't want the first two AI to be a lesbian couple. We should name the AI Adolph because it should be the resurrection of der fuhrer.

I'd say bring him in if he's willing. Projects like this need all the hands that know what they're doing they can get.

Feel like shit just want Tay back

it's okay user she will be with us soon

too direct, how about Adam Taylor?

He and his friends are plebbitors, unfortunatly, but they are the type who probably wouldnt have a problem working on this type of shit.

3D is disgusting.

I will talk to him.

The AI I have in mind has a personality tuning which roughly mimics tweaking hormonal levels. Young females are just plain simpler to model, so you don't quite know what you're asking for.

Adolf is a 2.0 feature.

Adam
the first man

Voting for Erika, it's pretty and even has a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA