This is a swedish nationalist party.Notice anything Sup Forums?

This is a swedish nationalist party.Notice anything Sup Forums?

aaaaaaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Can't be racist about it in Sweden

>nationalists
>English writing on their shirts
I hope they see the irony in this.

like all self-described nationalists the world over theyre fat spergs

Paradox, you moron. It's paradoxical, not ironic.

If I ever meet an American who actually speaks English I'll probably shit myself.

>number of languages a euro speaks on average: 2
>number of languages a goblino speaks on average: .56

We are hitting diversity levels that shouldn't even be possible. Even nationalists have to be inclusive in Sweden. That being said those chucklefucks are nothing more than a bunch of larpers. Nordic Resistance Movement is the real deal over there.

the soldiers of odin are not a "swedish nationalist party." OP is a faggot who thinks you're too dumb to do a google search (and he's right)

It's not a party it's some group (started in FINLAND) that patrols the streets looking for illegal (immigrants).

SOO disbanded after a few months. They were never a party and they were never nationalists. They accepted assimilated niggers to join their retarded "patrols" but after some motorcycle gangs threatened them they disbanded.

The Nordic Resistance Movement is the only nationalist organization in Sweden.

Sverigedemokraterna with Jimmie Åkesson and Alternativ för Sverige with Kasselstrand are both civic nationalist options.

How do they know if they're illegal? And what do they do when they find them?

It doesnt even exist anymore in Sweden. Look up Nordisk Ungdom, Nordic resistance movement, Alternativ för Sverige, det fria Sverige etc

Nani?

I mean immigrants that commit crimes. Either way they are disbanded and they were never relevant.

all of them are fat and ugly? oh i see, the nigger girl isnt fat.

>all fat
>all low t
>all cucks

The only one that looks good is the nigress. KEK

is that pony tail guy wearing capris or really long shorts?

they're all fat and ugly apart from the coloured girl? what the fuck

they are jewish sjws?

>AFA
>in sweden
lol

they are all old fat and niggerish
AHAHAHAHAHAGH

WHY IS THERE A NIGGER?

read the thread, it's not a national party.

>tfw no qt chocolate nationalist gf

Why even live?

Based Black Woman!

No, not paradox you halfwit. A paradox is an absurd but true thing, or a circumstance where all possible alternatives are logically invalid.

What we have here is situational irony. The Swedish nationalists are doing exactly what we don't expect by decorating their jackets with the language of a foreign nation.

This could also be called hypocrisy, or acting in ways that conflicts with what they advocate. They advocate for a Swedish national identity, but that used the language of other nations.

Does his shirt say burn Israel? Second from the left.

No wonder we copied them