The ABSOLUTE state of Britbongistan. Your country is a lost cause

The ABSOLUTE state of Britbongistan. Your country is a lost cause.

You think that’s a bad thing then you’re obviously a criminal

tfw your vegan commie friends call YOU fascist

>Waiting outside a random shop for a friend to show up
>Gets fined by police in the meantime

Is this a not-so-subtle hint at the buddy system or something? It would definitely make a lot more sense during night hours, but during the day, that's retarded.

Antisocial behavior is undesireable. But punishing people for acting in a way you don't like, that doesn't harm anyone, just mildly irritates them is ridiculous. Your nation is trash.

Do they mean anti social in the clinical sense as in going against the understood rules of society, which niggers do all the time by making things uncomfortable, or the common usage as in a virgin minding his business will be forced to small talk everyone and outgoing people of color will be model citizens?

Murder is anti-social. I'd say getting away with a 80 pound fine after murdering a nigger would be pretty liberal.

t. Le 56-face

You are the one who is a minority in his own country El Goblino

Aside from your argument being trash, you're a swedecuck which makes you even worse than a britbong

They mean nigger chimp outs, vandalism and swearing in public.

Enjoying you black history month and your other cuckoldry? Still sad you could not elect that nigger for a third term?

How does it not harm anyone? It harms the businesses and shops these anti social thugs congregate around. It intimidates and repels everyone else from the area.
>your nation is trash
Says the guy who sits in his basement looking at a picture online

At least my country has a white majority.

"An anti-social behaviour order (ASBO) is a civil order made against a person who has been shown, on the balance of evidence, to have engaged in anti-social behaviour. The orders, introduced in the United Kingdom by Prime Minister Tony Blair in 1998,[21] were designed to criminalize minor incidents that would not have warranted prosecution before.[22]

The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 defines anti-social behaviour as acting in a manner that has "caused or was likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household" as the perpetrator."

Basically chap, if you know how to read, that means that if you mildly interrupt someone's state of bliss, you can be fined.

Antisocial behaviour includes:

drunken or threatening behaviour
vandalism and graffiti
playing loud music at night

(you)

>all white people
>waitrose nearby
>someone carrying multipack of mineral water
in this situation, "anti social behaviour" is using the wrong fork for the pheasant terrine

Rather be a bong than a mutt, forced to look at genetic abominations all around me.

This is fine.
Our police need something to keep themselves busy.

>Imagine being this seething that you make a post like this
Embarrassing tbqhfamalam

Your

Ok a criminal got away. Meanwhile you elect one for president. Fucking cucks you Amerimutts are LMFAO

I guess you hate us because we are too White for you

Nice. Seems like a good idea but I'm sure niggers will find a way around it citing cultural concerns.

OI I FERGOT ME PLASTIC BUTTER KNOFE LICENCE

Wow. Someone butally rapes a little girl and these eurotrash just shrug and say, "oh well just another day in Europe." How disgusting.

> joe rogan talked about france lowering the age of consent to 15, made 11 just a misdemeanor.
> change due to outcry over two cases
> wtf is going on, those frenchies are some fucking pedos and I'd fucking kill anyone who did that
> completely missed the point, would never fucking punch the actual pedos

>We will arrest you if you act like a nigger
Oh! The humanity!

I'd wager they would be busy enough with dealing with shitskins if they'd be allowed.

AW SHIYT I HAVENT PAID THE TV LICENSE THIS MONTH, I HOPE THOSE TOSSERS DONT COME KNOCKING

Aren't you the least ashamed you elected a fucking Kenyan jungle ape for president? You fucking disgust me you filthy trash

>Don't bow and kiss the feet of your local imam

THATS A FINE BRUV

No policeman would find that to be anti-social, and if they did then whoever was perpetrated against would probably make a successful appeal and have the fine removed. I don't think Americans understand what anti-social behaviour is.

whats wrong with this? peasants and their ape antics don't belong in civilized cities, one could even spin this into being extremely racist because racially handicapped can't act white and WILL GET FINED FOR BEING THEMSELVES

also stop derailing the thread with mutt-spam same faggotry we see you user

I thought they're coming after introverts.

They are.

"An anti-social behaviour order (ASBO) is a civil order made against a person who has been shown, on the balance of evidence, to have engaged in anti-social behaviour. The orders, introduced in the United Kingdom by Prime Minister Tony Blair in 1998,[21] were designed to criminalize minor incidents that would not have warranted prosecution before.[22]

The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 defines anti-social behaviour as acting in a manner that has "caused or was likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household" as the perpetrator. "

>"y-you had a nigger president!"
>*watches little girl get raped by muslim nigger and applauds*

America is in a pretty shitty state. But the europoors don't even attempt to defend their degeneracy anymore, they just spam mutt memes.

The cradle of western civilization is dead. It's now our duty as Americans to restore the white race.

Sounds like California to me. You might point out extreme cases in Sweden all you like, but that is just it. What you post are unusual cases, whilst in the USA you literally got niggers walking down the street wherever you go.

Heck I bet you have niggers sleeping on your lawn even

Litteraly the only people who mind their own business.

>my face when shy people are fined

I wouldnt last a day at england

You're the ones who are destroying it. If you all commited suicide we could clean the genepool from your corruption

>Thinks a single crime is more important than his entire country being ruled by a fucking nigger

If I am reading this correctly,

they are out of money and are getting creative?

Nice meme-source. Meanwhile in reality you are a mongrel

this is in Kingston Upon thames. I worked in that office on the left.

that street used to be full of beggars and addicts.. they comes from other councils because they know kingston is full of rich people, so they hope to get more with panhandling there

What?

Nice flag bro.

This passes for White in your country, you can't save shit

You notice how everything you say is a meme, while everything I show you is true? Neat, isn't it.

It's hard to keep poker face when you're like 40 and larp 16 year old with a teddy bear.

But it's not. Do you believe everything you read in some paper? Wow you really are cucked

But okay some nice stats coming up

>thinks it's a single crime
The absolute state of eurocucks.

LMFAO pathetic Mutts always projecting

fucking people from yemen classify as white in the usa hahahaha, usa is realistically more like 40 30 percent white if you actually consider real whites

LMFAO niggers

The amerimutt really triggered you, didn't he?

Giving people HIV now encouraged in the US

Enjoy your AIDS

Nope, he is obviously the one who is triggered. Why would I be pissed at his made up stuff?

Meanwhile in the US

Yeah I doubt there even exist any pure Whites in the US anymore honestly

Thanks.. here is the location on google maps.. It's actually in Richmond, which is next to Kingston.

how can you save the white race when 95 percent of your immigrants are non-white...it's like trying to save the white race in africa it's not possible! europe is the only place on earth with a real chance!

Also I honestly don't see what is wrong with this picture..

Every saturday

Håll käften din jävla miljöpartist. Gör oss alla en tjänst och avsluta ditt patetiska negerkuksugande liv.

>fining people for not smiling and greeting every passersby is a good thing and you're a criminal if you think otherwise

Then why aren't they hunting down Muslim rape gangs? Oh that's right, they're too busy arresting people over mean tweets and making sure that everybody is paying their tv loicense fees so that the BBCucks can keep spreading their jewish lies.

Anti-social behavior is subjective and fining someone for saying something online is fucking absurd. Like nigger look away if you don't like it. Not like these people are standing in the middle of freeways with pro-illegal-immigrant signs.

Thing is though, no matter how much you shill against the Aryan race, you can't change the fact that I am White and you are just some freaky half-breed myster meat. Yeah let that sink in for a moment

>this coming from the cuck

You might be white but your grandchildren won't be. Congratulations

>utter conformity on fear of arrest
The UK is fucking pathetic.

Vad är ditt problem? Är du en smutsig mulatt eller vad? Amerikaner är ett smutsfolk, vidriga halvblod, och de ska behandlas som sådana. Eller tänker du ta skit från sådant pack? Patetiskt

Your words not mine and that’s not what the sign says but 9/10 for imagination

not in Richmond upon Thames.. Only old (white) rich farts living there.. Lots of peers and lords and whatnot..

It' s really beggars coming from other areas to panhandle there..(from hounslow, brentford etc )

Britain is 1984 at this point, its only hope is for the queen to dissolve parliament.

damn I guess i'm in for a ride if I ever visit your shitty island

>Coming from a nigger

The Amerimutt isn't even White now, so he has already lost

Does it matter when you are arab semen slurping cucks?

>to embarrassed to post own flag
fucking kek

No these threads every saturday there are tonnes of anti anglo/anti UK threads

>literally just googling black with whatever country insults Sweden
This is hilarious

80% German 20% Norwegian. You got any memes of substance lad?

people begging and chugging cheap cans of beer in the street with the money they make is anti social.

I also saw a guy walking there once with a flower vase on his head ..

So instead of learning from their mistakes, you double down on their anti white policies and insult them as you slowly die the same death.

Genius

Get lost arab rape baby

You are just jealous that our race is superior to yours

You are still a cuck, Bjorn, speaking of it, where is your wig?

so I have a question for you Brits, do you guys get arrested for criticizing the government ?

>superior
At getting cucked, yes. I admit that.

>When Guiliani does it it's "broken window policy"
>When we do it it's "the absolute state"
>Burgers can get arrested for jaywalking
>Burgers have to carry ID at all times
>Burgers have bylaws against swearing
>Mfw freer than most burgers
>Mfw able to walk around