Sample of Systemic Racism

'Black' robots may be target for racism - study

>People have similar automatic biases towards darker-coloured robots as they do toward people with darker skin colour, according to new research from the University of Canterbury (UC).

>The new research paper, Robots and racism, is being presented on Thursday in Chicago at an international conference on human-robot interaction.

>Most robots currently being sold or developed are either stylised with white material or have a metallic appearance, according to the research paper.

>The paper was an international collaboration between four universities, while the research team consisted of members with different nationalities and ethnicities.

>"In this research, we examined if people automatically ascribe a race to robots such that we might say that some robots are 'white' while others are 'Asian' or 'black'," the researchers said.

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/black-robots-may-be-target-for-racism-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Researchers conducted a replication of the classic social psychological 'shooter bias' experiment which shows that people from many backgrounds are quicker to shoot at armed black people over armed white people - while also more quickly refraining from shooting unarmed white people over unarmed black people.

>"This result should be troubling for people working in social robotics given the profound lack of diversity in the robots available," UC human-robot interaction expert associate professor Christoph Bartneck said.

>"This lack of racial diversity amongst social robots may be anticipated to produce all of the problematic outcomes associated with a lack of racial diversity in other fields."

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/03/black-robots-may-be-target-for-racism-study.html

But if you have a black robot as a hu-white you're oppressing blacks and being racist by being the black robot's master.
This mentality....
We can never win!

They should all be poo brown.

I see a lot of black cars driven about, I don't really notice them being discriminated against more than other cars

So, we can't order a robot to pick cotton?

it is the opposite actually

i dont buy any electronics that are white

unless they wear their pants to their ankles, dem black 'bots ain't black

Then just paint the robot in another color.

> 3/5 robot

Obviously not enough robot.

>all of the problematic outcomes associated with a lack of racial diversity in other fields."
What? Are they saying black-painted robots have different knowledge and functions than white-colored, identical robots? Really made me think, they really can't even get their talking points straight.

And they have the nerve to claim black guns are 'assault weapons' over wood stock or chromed.

I think they are trying not to say that dark colors are often disliked by humans and that all the white self hatred in the world has yet to change that innate preference. In evolutionary theory, it probably goes back to sun light (and any light really,) being stimulating to the human body. Therefore, humans will respond more favorably to things with light colors than things without out. This includes other humans and even black humans will show strong preferences for lighter colored people.

Blue eyes, straight blonde hair and white skin is God Tier beauty. Black curly hair, dark brown skin and black empty eyes is Abomination Tier ugly. Everybody knows it but dares not say it.

Would the grim reaper drive up in a white Cadillac from the classic era of cars or would he drive the Pitch Black Challenger Of Death and turn your Anti White smug space into your memorial heart attack space with it? The Grim Reaper wears black, except in Jewish Fantasy.

>Most robots currently being sold or developed are either stylized with white material
Because it's eye-catching and you can make money selling toys that grab attention.
>or have a metallic appearance
To give the impressions it's made of metal, presumably.

It's just a color scheme. Just paint it a different color if you don't like its look.

That's because black cars are not more likely to crash or explode just because you looked at them funny or passed them on the right. Or passed them at all. Black humans on the other hand, are about 10 times as likely as white humans to murder over petty insults or just because they are having bad days.

Why are niggers so weak and vulnerable to criticism?

no shit, we already knew this because liberals shit themselves at the sight of a regular semi-auto as long as it has a black finish/ tacticool attachments.

I'd prefer green myself.

Finally, a reason to get a robot.

Maybe because the color black has been seen as bad since the dawn of time? Maybe it has nothing to so with "systemic" shit but biology?

>go into a black robot ghetto
>get vibroshanked

If black robots act like nigger they will be treated like nigger.

I. Asimov 1961

>Be hitchBOT
>Sent through Europe and Canada
>Taken to museums, festivals, weddings, even traveledwith a heavy metal band
>Sent across the US
>Get culturally enriched in Philly, most likely by niggers