Can't live in England because of Acid Attacks

>Can't live in England because of Acid Attacks
>Can't live in America because of Guns
>Can't live in Finland because they're Cucks
>Can't live in Antarctica because of Cold
>Can't live anywhere

help pol. What country can I live in that's some what normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rImr9wvPzJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay in your fucking country and fix it, cunt. Everywhere else is full

Time for you to give in and become a cuck

>can’t live in America because of guns
What a faggit. You wanna live her because of guns m8

>Lives in a country full of deadly animals, insects and abo niggers.

Irrelevant country's don't have a say here on Sup Forums

>lives in a country full of Muslims, niggers, leftys who keep letting them in

You've not been relevant for a while there old timer

FINLAND is a cuck country now?

>Can't live in country because i'm paranoid about thing that's overwhelmingly unlikely to actually happen to me
If you ever fly in an airplane or drive a car you're inconsistent in addition to being an overly emotional dumbass

>OP's pic.
Haha, subtle.

Isnt there a version where she is an alien and him a Nazi?

Your own country. Learn to defend yourself with the tools at your disposal. Here in the US we concealed carry handguns. If you've got acid, figure out a way to safely carry enough to melt a face in self defense in your pocket. Maybe in a balloon?

>Irrelevant country's
like the one getting disarmed and jailed for having eggs and flour amirite?

>going to jail for drawing squiggly lines

haha holy shit you're a pussy. fix you're own shit before you move anywhere else faggot

In America you're 7x more likely to be killed in a car crash then you are to be murdered using a gun. Move to texas, and while driving deaths is the same, gun deaths and overall homicides drop drastically.
In Australia, there's a 1/100k chance of being killed in a car accident, 2/100k of being murdered or killed in a car accident. I'd happily live in a place where there's a 2.1/100k chance of being murdered or killed in a car accident if it meant I could have a gun to protect myself

>can't live in Norway because... oh wait

The American midwest is the last bastion of whites.

More like you aren't welcome you communist nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=rImr9wvPzJY

You're a cuck too if you're afraid of guns and acid

Romania

no too many gypsies here not recommended

I can't go and legally buy a gun, so yes, pretty cucked

>Can't live anywhere
Then fight you faggot

Don't care - but don't come here.

>because of guns

I guarantee if I took you out on my land shooting you'd move here and buy 20 guns.

We have knives too. Stay away, we're scary.

Just move to Wales user, avoid Cardiff, Newport and Swansea and you’ll be comfy mate. I’m in vale of Glamorgan and life is good. No pakis or negros, conservative constituency and cheap af to live. West, north or mid wales is even better desu.

Don't move to ghetto like Detroit. Don't be black. If you can do that the odds of being shot are extreamly low.

>calls finns cucks
>ah boo boo muhrika has guns ah booooo

hahahaha what a massive cock sucking fag

Scared of guns or something Nancy?

Dont worry the niggers will make you want one real fast.

Pick one of the V4 countries, + Slovenia. And you'll do just fine. The rest of the world is a niggery shithole, you are right.

that picture

Get your ass to Mars.

If you arent black and live in a ghetto your probably more safe in the u.s than half the places in the west. Most of our homicides and gun crime is black men killing eachother.

If your worried, go to Vermont. They are the safest state, and its open/conceal carry without permit.

M8, USA is a huge country. Just stay out of the East or West coast or mega cities where the underclass hang. Midwest is ideal. My county is loaded with conservative whites. Every neighbor is has guns. It's better armed then some 3rd world shit holes. We have gunstores nearly on every block. And it's quiet as fuck.

Chile, just get a professional degree and you will live just like in the UK. Otherwise you'll be poor as fuck

Gypsies are concentrated mostly in București and other big cities,as far as I know it's pretty unlikely to encounter them in small cities,towns or villages.
De ce ziceți rau de România?Tara are probleme dar nu avem negri si musulmani,si cea pe cara i avem sunt Tartari si au stăpânit Dobrugea cum Daci au stăpânit România odată.
Poate că țara încă nu este bună,poate ca români nu au banii cum Germani dar suntem mai tari decat ei,am apârat natiunea o sutâ de timpuri și o sa facem asa pe tot de anuea.
I apologise for my bad Romanian mate

Go to Poland. Return the favour. Poland is actually a great country nowdays