MARTIN SELLNER AND PETTIBONE ARRESTED BY UK

GI'S MARTIN SELLNER AND BRITTANY PETTIBONE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED UPON ENTRY TO THE UK.
CONSIDERED 'POLITICAL DISSIDENTS'

WE 1984 NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKRz7hrRMUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh that reminds me, is V for Vendetta worth reading?

>literally who and literally who were arrested

I swear you fucking bongs are so fucking kiked and slimed.
just an hero already
so we can go reclaim our homeland
from those evil kike attack dogs
infesting the british isles...

J U S T

salt-right btfo

Kek
Had to stop them from going to speakers corner because it would look bad if the good goy police shut down a European Identitarian to speak while allowing literal jihadis to freely spew their islamic ideology of imperialism

>so we can go reclaim our homeland

yeah right after we lawfully stop our government and alphabet agencies from overthrowing our own fucking president

>ignores entire thread to laugh at one post
I pity you

LOL have some balls for once bitbongs and punish that THOT before you send her back PLEASE

Good

Those 2 need to get married and start having babies, pronto.

They're doing too much activist shit. Pettibone must fulfill her destiny as a baby oven, and Sellner his destiny as a provider.

holy shit you bongos are worse off than we are

Based Leaf Bumper

He is the leader of Generation Identity and has groups across Europe. Pretty based Austrian.

There will still be people going to Speaker's Corner. We will probably be outnumbered by Antifa and Muslims, but hey, it's what the Lambda is about.

How does one keep up with all these ecelebs?

cant let them even get to a place where free speech is guarenteed huh
america, what part of fire the fucking missiles do you not understand?

FUUUUUUUUCK THE UK!

That's it. Nuke them, too.

sellner isnt a e-celeb

eh...
it has its moments. some of it is relatable if not topical. some of it is a little brainwashy though so keep that in mind.
its entertaining in any case

you faggot britbongs better not hurt Brittany!

Gvjgderfvjkbfehb

Sellner is an activist who gets death threats, has his car blown up and is a over all ballsy mad cunt.

I know of this as my mate in the youth wing of UKIP was organising the original conference in Milton Keynes.

This is fucked up beyond belief.

Maybe they didnt renew their butterknife license or their monthly diversity training expired.

england is a bunch of faggots. if i was rich i would hire 100 technology kids and pay them to develop a means of invalidating the uk tv license bullshit- just for the bantz. fuck you england and fuck your retarded licensing maybe u should license the state of your teeth and your disgusting women reeeEEEEE

Pettibone needs pure anglocock tho.
Sellner needs an austrofu-if only to show this is still possible. If even they even fail to marry within their group and lead by example this would be a bit delegitimazing no?

Let this be a lesson to all the faggots who obsess over optics and pretend like /ourguys/ deserve getting attacked by antifa and slandered in the media just because one sperg threw up a Roman salute at an event. Sellner has 100% certified optics but that isn’t going stop Crown Prosecutor Singh for whatever invader is occupying that position of power from locking him up. Our behavior will never be good enough for them.

Hope Sellner gets out soon. Remember the guy who got 3 years for leaving bacon outside a mosque (same inciting hatred charge)? He was murdered in prison by a Muslim gang.

Ohh how the mighty has fallen

>have my condolences, former master

>we will remember you always and take your gifts forward

Anyone have actual evidence of "no go zones" in the UK?

> optics
Looking good and clean is not for the authorities but also for attracting your target group-young europeans. They need recruts after all.

WE WERE ROBBED!

literally walk into the wrong place in birmingham/london, you'll have your proof

This. The (((media))) will always call us nazis, but with good optics their lie comes apparent.

A primary school near where I live was graded down from Outstanding to Good by Ofsted (the guys who rate schools) for being too white. They actually published that and didn't cover it up with a diverse codeword

Trump would probably nuke the bongs if they even touch Pettibone. SEAL raids at least.

>Nazis get arrested
Why should we care again?

Remember to vote Labour to accelerate the destruction and bring about the uprising sooner

BAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEE

the fuck you mean ? there's no go zones in France too just so you know

'ATS EM TORY CUNTS AGEN THAT IS.

need sources

This. Fuck all happens when Muslims preach death to infidels.

>making offensive comments about child rapists and child traffickers is an arrestable offense in Bongland

I pity you guys

>Even in poo in loo there are no such things as no go zones

Does death to infidels count as hate speech or does reporting people saying death to infidels count as hate speech?

Okay, I might not have it that bad compared to brits holy shit. How did it end up like this, where authority is putting litteral "We're watching you" posters? What warranted that much control?

Your streets are no go zones, but in a different way to ours

Hopefully somebody throws acid in Pettibone's face.

I cant wait to leave this place, you dont know how bad it really is.

they are just panicing because they know the ONLY outcome of a public revolt is they all die.
call the fucking cops.

i know, i want sources of no go zones in all european cities, trying to save and archive them

The latter mate. Post a facebook status about it and you'll end up with police at your door, no joke. They'll claim you're inciting racial hatred by exposing racial hatred, meanwhile not doing a damn thing about actual racial hatred.

It's completely insane, I mean for starters, Islam isn't a fucking race. It's an ideology. And there are plenty of easterners that don't hate the west. Not to mention apostates who've left Islam and sympathise with us. But y'know, they would probably be branded as self-hating racists or whatever.

President Trump will make sure that they aren't fucked with.
(((they))) are fucking terrified.
First we take Italy back, then the rest of the dominoes will fall.
There's nowhere to run.
Muslims are talking to Christians about the (((problem))).
Tick tock

Where are you gonna go bong? Chinkstralia, chinacada, 53% land or continental europe where we don't want you?

When World War 3 happens, we're not leaving a single one of you alive.

HOW THE FUCK DOES EMOKIDDEH KNOW BRITTANY?

In World War 2 they used to say the walls have ears, the walls being germans. Now the walls are our own government.

yes... and it will be, if its not already, the same in canadia, then america and the rest of the west....

>these sick fucks are not going to stop.... wake up boys......wake up ffs/

Not really. Get yourself some Judge Dredd instead, maybe Nemesis the Warlock or Strontium Dog if you're Dredded out.

state of the UK today

#FreeSpeechIsDead
#SpeakersCoroner

>Having shit on roads is a meme and only found near homeless people

>having zones where you get beaten up for being a different relegion or skin colour is a sign your police and government has abandoned you

Looks like the UK government can't handle the bants.

#FreeSellner

A lot of it is just scare tactic bullshit that holds no weight but then a lot of it also isn't.

For example I've been living where I am now for about 10 years and I've never had a TV license. Have been getting letters from TV licensing since I moved in saying they're aware I have no license and it's an offense to watch TV without one blah blah blah blah. Telling me they're sending investigators round to my flat to check, to whom I simply ignore when they buzz. The letters are pure fearmongering though if you can even be assed reading them.

But yeah now I've gotten to the point where I take one look at the letters, see them addressed to "The Legal Occupier" and think to myself, oh ok there's nobody here by that name and simply shred them.

Good god man

Imagine her being forced into a Pakistani grooming gang.

Fucking nice.

The Brits of 1700s would have hung them all by now.

>if i was rich i would hire 100 technology kids and pay them to develop a means of invalidating the uk tv license bullshit
Paypal me a tenner and I'll tell you an infallible method.

They just talk a big game. Now you understand where americans got that from.

I bet this won't make the BBC news

Hopefully they get executed. Racism and white supremacy should never be tolerated in first world countries.

no shit, mainstream news is redundant now.

The BBC reads like Buzzfeed these days

OP despite the concern for both of them this is actually good news in the long run. The UK is massively exposing themselves by doing this. Martin and Brittany are forcing the UK to show its true colors. I hope they aren't in serious trouble (they probably aren't), but the UK's reputation is with every new stunt they pull like this.

Take heart, this is a victory. Now we have to broadcast this news as loud as possible. Contact Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Milo, anyone willing to talk about this.

Good luck lad. You guys are where i'd be at if I wasn't in a field where we're not allowed to involve ourselves in politics.

The CBC here in Canada today reads like the far-Left student newspapers at my university 25 years ago. Recently they had a headline that began with the words "Um, no".

This is good as it makes people aware

Demoralization tactic. They have no answer to thousand lone wolfs attacking soft targets. Terror is a legit political staretgy

youtube.com/watch?v=CKRz7hrRMUE

merkel just admitted it after denying them for years. its all over europe user. Paris, Marseille, Toulose, brussels, rotterdam, amsterdam, london, manchester, stockholm, malmo, the list is endless man

>optics
Yes, let's all be racists chav who insult minorities and whine about muh jerbs

>(((GI)))
and nothing of value was lost
UK is a totalitarian shithole with a pedo island.
>Take heart, this is a victory.
>if you lose you win
kek

Fuck you and your self hating country. No respect for you at all.

?

I know what you mean mate, they should have just let the event go ahead and tried to underplay it as much as possible. I am glad in a way that they have done this for the reasons you say. On the other hand I am pissed as I would have loved to have met Sellner.

>BRITTANY PETTIBONE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED

Imagines the jailer having her strip naked and spread her cheeks apart.

"You don't have any weapons shoved up your asshole do you?"

ignore discordian jews, don't reply to them, just hide and report

>literally who and literally who
GTFO NEWFAG

The truth is all that matters. Tell the truth, shame the Left

I know it's endless, i'm just trying to make an archive folder for every confirmed no go zone in europe with sources

No. He is German. He seriously believes this and has no problems with a Islamic majority. I have only hate for him.

Thanks mate, I have been thinking about keeping my nose clean from politics and try get into intelligence work. but I have decided fuck that I need to be acting now.