NYC diamond dealer here, AMA. I am the pinnacle of paid kike shills

NYC diamond dealer here, AMA. I am the pinnacle of paid kike shills

How to get into the (((business)))?
How much do you make per year?
Any degree of remorse?

How you liking those Chinese synthetic diamonds

CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION

whats your endgame

I used to work IT for many Jews in the diamond district. They would always send me home with bagels - probably laced with estrogen.

DO. NOT. DROP. THAT. SHIT.

Friends and family. I make around 2M a year. No remorse, besides the fact that milennials aren't buying diamonds.

Why do you call yourself a paid kike shill

>diamond dealing
Is it a front for something else? Such as money laundering, drugs, guns, human, trafficking?

Do you have orthodox jewish bodyguards like the guy from True Detective?

>milennials aren't buying diamonds
perhaps because they're a luxury and most millennials spend most on their income on rent because the real estate market was fucked by boomers?

Kek

>NYC diamond dealer here
Hopefully not a larp, so here goes.

When I travel to Africa to buy conflict diamonds, what should I be looking for?

Because there is no kikier business than diamond dealing.

No, but the homeland episode where they're in the diamond district is in my building and my diamond cutter is in the background.

precisely

Due to the Kimberley Process and Forevermark and shit, it's going to be very difficult to find "conflict diamonds." All the mines have been nationalized or are under huge multinational corporations. It takes an average of 20-30 years from prospection to a fully operating mine so some warlord can't really do it. It's not like in Blood Diamond where some kid finds a 10 carat stone while panning in a river.

Tell us about the Hasid patriarchs who come down from upstate NY to work in the diamond district then back upstate to "donate" to their Jew citadels.

Hasids are the biggest welfare queens. All families accept "donations" from their local Jew patriarch so they can stay on gov gibs as it appears they have no income.

I hate Hasidics. They're annoying, and whiney. But they pay.

Scrunt

What kind of profit margins do you see? How much would you pay for a top quality diamond and how much would you sell it for?

I do a combination of PMC / consulting / aid work, in Africa all the time. I have national level contacts. They can get me where I need to go. Every dirty nigger you meet is trying to sell you "diamonds".

Honestly like 1-2 points. It depends literally on the stone.
Go to SA. Their unrest has made the mines very volatile.

do you trade in all types of diamonds? im more interested in the industrial diamond trade.