3x3 thread

Post, rate and hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5D78cJwVGQ
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5/5.5 -Casshern Sins

Ok, this made me smirk a little.

How do you rate in 3x3? Isn't it x/y with x being the shows you liked and y the shows you watched? No bully pls, this is my first time

Hello friends. Ok I'll admit it, CGI Hermes is a price worth paying for more Kino. Just thought I'd get that out there.

5/7
3/6

you could do that, but it just comes across as spam nobody reads or cares about, but hurling vague critiques and insults works better. example :

baby's first attempt at being a pretentious fuckwad
"look how Sup Forums i am, do i fit in yet"
the strongest/10
all entry-level stuff that's easily palatable for westerners. not awful, but take some risks and stop watching stuff from generic rec charts

>being this upset

Fuck you, I'm Digibro and I will not let you steal my privilege to tell you all your taste is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5D78cJwVGQ

imagine being so insecure about your taste you have to go into every thread were people share their tastes and autistically scream about how THEIR insecure about their tastes. Pretty sad really

>westerners
We are westerners, should we pretend we aren't?

we all crave validation

I'm not insecure, I have a 3x3 that is somewhat generic, although I could easily defend it by saying why each thing appeals to me. I just find mocking people for their taste funny, like everyone else on Sup Forums.

The only thing I really disagree with here is that "it's dfferent" isn't a vlid reason to like a show. Of course if something is different from the boring norm you'll like it more. But I may be overreacting bc he used Katanagatari as the example.

Yes, western media is a festering pile of filth and everyone should be aspiring to leave it behind.

Spoken like a true weeb.

I agree, it's the fault of western civilation that anime exists in the first place which is one reason to hate it.

Serious answer. If you're trying to experience another culture's art, you should do so, not just stick to stuff that's comfortable for your own.

4/7
5/5
2/3
6/6
3/5
4/8
2/3
3/4
6/8

9/9

That's why we're all here watching anime.
That doesn't stop us from being westerners though.

4/6
3/5
3/5
3/7
3/6

Made me chuckle.

I don't get it. Should I pick the anime I got the most entertainment out of or should I pick the ones I think are the best in terms of animation/writing/etc? Like I really enjoyed Valvrave but I wouldn't say it's a good anime.

2/6
3/3
2/3
2/6
3/3
9/9
6/7
6/7
1/5
Just pick your personal favorites.

Pick ones that are personal to you. Ones that you can easily justify why it appeals to you. It's pointless otherwise. Anyone can judge things based solely on technical merit, only you can judge things based on your own taste.

I like this, although maybe rework some of the images like 3 gatsu and O9.
I almost always see NHK and watamote together. But kiki's lit.
Design is lit, although shiws are somewhat common. Similar to mine.
>Crayon shin-chan
yuck
Pretty tame. Although whats middle top? that looks fun

Watch the 1969 Tiger Mask - raw
Try to understand what they're saying. You're better than you think.
It's a masterpiece that inspired Animal Crossing, Dragon Ball, etc.

That's Giant Robo, it's a great OVA
also, 4/6

>rework some of the images like 3 gatsu and O9
I know my 3-gatsu one isn't great, I struggled to find a moment that reflected how well the show uses visuals to convey emotion and was still recogniseable though. That was the best I got.
I also know my O;9 one isn't really recogniseable, but that was just such a fucking great and hilarious moment that I just had to use it. Pic related was also a contender.

Cheers.
I think for 3 gatsu. If I hadn't gone for the one I use now, I would of gone for either the scene where he realizes he's been played, or the torrent of water scene. For O9 I would of gone with him outside the radio. I think the key is going for some kinda theme on the 3x3. Like my kinda darker one. Which is why I use the ED of 3 gatsu. Although I rate your KLK one.

OK, I tried. Can't believe this took me a fucking hour. I still don't know how to make a grid in Photoshop.

Most people just use this: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
Also, 3/4

6.5/8 I can dig it

5.5/6

EBA is one of the best DS games but I fucking hate Kany--what board is this?

3/4

3/3

5/6 great taste, idk how to photoshop either

4/5

Haibane Renmei?
Azumanga Daiyou
Rose of Versailles?
Detroit Metal City?
Utena
Kino
Kaiba
Sailor Moon
Ping Pong?

I can't figure out top right. Chevalier D'eon?

sorry Rose of Versailles I can't draw either

yes to all except Princess Tutu instead of Detroit Metal City

>I fucking hate Kanye
He has some good songs

t. Tyrone

4/8 Mostly comfy, but really my kind of comfy. it makes me glad that you like Eva.
6/8 Good shit, my boy. If you've seen Diebuster, how do you think it compared to Gunbuster?

Bump

do people here seriously consider mushishishi or whatever the fuck it's called as a favourite? shit is boring as fuk

Lol post ur 3x3 then faggot... u talk shit but u have no testicles

not him
mushishi is rube tier

Ghost in the Shell is special snowflake SJW shit. Literally transgender theater.

like your mom lol

Lol post ur 3x3 then faggot... u talk shit but u have no testicles ...

5/6 -NHK

wide/4

>best zoids
>sexy ghost
6/6

You're waifu is boring as fuck

5/8 ++2199, Robo for ost, art and animation (rest if shit though); --nichijou, mazinger

1(3)/8 ++logth --the mecha show will probably be a bad one, the good sol will probably be shit like akage no anne, fuck pengi and utena, kyoani will be shit unless its kon or phantom world, wonder what the children anime will bottle down to though if its something like nobodys boy remi then its good

>all entry-level stuff
if something becomes entry level stuff by being on a rec chart then i dont think there even exists any non shit anime that isnt entry level. kinda makes the term lose its value, no?

4(-5)/8 ++kon, flcl --mob, nichijou, ------goonbuster

4(5)/8 ++sasuke, marco, akira, (iczer if exclusively for art and animation); --hidamari; (iczer if for anything that isnt art and animation)

has there ever been one of these webm grids that didnt look like complete shit? this wont ever look good because sequences have different lengths, or at least should have.

This is kind of fun.

>tfw cant watch tatami galaxy because they speak too quickly

uhhh, just decrease the speed to 0.80x

Fehérlófia is so good, I wish some company would pick it up for a good BD release...

1/9
2/9
0/9
2/9
1/9
1/9
0/9
1/9
2/9
2/9
1/9
4/9
0/9
2/9
1/9

That's, like, only the first episode.

Glad to see that you're having fun with the medium.

Are you one of those people who will question someones interest in anime if they have an average show-rating of 5 or below on MAL?

What's MAL?

His boyfriends name

Not him, but yes. Why would you even a finish a show of you know it's gonna be below a 5/10? Why continue watching shows that you know are going to be trash or won't appeal to you.

5/10 is cookie-cutter average. Your BnHA season 2 and the like. Usually seasonal shit that gets watched week to week in the hopes it'll get better. I also can't say that I know why somebody would actively watch a mediocre show. Maybe because they loved the source material or just want to consume everything in the genre?

4/4

>has there ever been one of these webm grids that didnt look like complete shit?
Mine
3/3

5/5

2/2

4/4

1/1

4.5/5
.5 Nichijou

2Imagawa4me
6.5/8
.5 Nichijou
-Giant Robo

>Cheer up
Nice
RBF is a bit too cynical for me though. I prefer more optimistic bands

6/7
-NHK

3/3

I'm a casual, pls no bully.

Evangelion here is EoE only.

I think LWA goes to shit in the second half but the early episodes are special enough to me that it deserves a place here.

4/4

2/2

meme/meme

3/4. I watched Haibane Renmei when I was 16 and thought it was boring as fuck. Maybe I should give it another chance.

2/2

1/1

This is my harem.

0/0

>Evangelion here is EoE only.
Why? They're all one package really. EoE doesn't make sense without NGE. NGE isn't a complete story without EoE. You can't really have one without the other. And 2/8.

Because I think EoE is a work of art and NGE is just kinda forgettable (to me personally. obviously you can't deny the objectively huge amount of influence that NGE has had). I actually watched EoE before NGE, knowing only the basic plot summary of NGE, and I don't think that hindered my enjoyment of it. If anything it enhanced it, because I truly had no idea what the fuck was going on and it was a really unique experience.

Maybe he gives scores to her dropped shows.

1.trash=/=won't appeal to you
2.there are a ton of trash movies and short OVA/TV series
3.reevaluating something in retrospect

Either I need to watch more Anime or the shit I like is too obscure or something I'm not sure because usually I only recognize like 3 tops on other peoples charts.

2/2
2/2
4/4
1/1
2/2
3/3
4/4

Every time I see this pic I get happy. I felt exactly what the pic is expressing since 3x3 started but never put it into words/images.

>sonic X

NANI?

That's all around a pretty ppebian opinion. I don't know how you can call EoE a "work of art" while not understanding its meaning for the charcters and what message it's creator was trying to convey.

1/7

>The Maxx
cant sneak that Sup Forums shit past me OP

It doesn't make sense whatsoever.

It's just a really good movie and I like watching it a lot. In contrast, watching NGE is, like I said, kind of forgettable. That's it.

It has all the awesome characters from the games and some really sad scenes. Episode 77 is hard not to tear up over.

you don't need to know a creator's motives to enjoy something, try hard

never watched Zegapain but it seems to be a cult classic, what is good about it?

>Zegapain
>Mirai Nikki

Whaaat.

0/2
-Mononoke and Eva Rebuild

4/4
+Bakemonogatari, Sangatsu no Lion, KLK, and Rakugo

4/4
+Ippo, Eva, TTGL, and Nichijo

1/1
++Ping Pong

3/3
+Nichijo and Cromartie
++Ping Pong

1/3
+Konosuba
-Gabriel Dropout, Aho Girl, and Eromanga

3/3
+Gunsmith Cats
++Space Dandy and War in the Pocket

Don't bully please

>-Mononoke and Eva Rebuild
Mononoke has god tier atmosphere and I just took a Rei pic, I just meant the franchise in general, not specifically the rebuild.

How would you even know that something is truly trash if you dont finish it? Why do you bother to rate something if you rating scale starts at 6+, ignoring 1-5?

are you a programmer

01101110011011110010000001101001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100

>Haibane Renmei boring and EoE a piece of Art

"iz midnfuk so iz mastahpeece" - Fucking hell, no idea why ABe made some effort putting some internal logic behind its imagery when people enjoy giant robots and random shit thrown at the screen instead.

It's all anime anyways.

redline, ttgl and space battleship yamato are all good. i don't know the others, but c'mon inferno cop is just a meme