youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis
youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol ok

about time

whites are the jews of south africa, controlling banks and media and shit disproportionately

Well you have to have and iq of over 90 to function with stuff like that. All the blacks that come straight out of Africa have like a 80% chance of being functionally retarded.

you sound like a kike citing iq and nobel prize shit
can't handle that whites are the jews of south africa? at least jews never owned white slaves in america

Who said anything about nobel prizes you functionally retarded nigger? Also you might want to double check that claim about no kikes in the USA ever owning white slaves. White should just skip the war, leave and let the niggers starve.

>blacks don't belong in white countries
>whites do belong in black countries
fuck off

typical kike lying bout intelligence
whites in SA have a proper genocide coming, farms gettin blacked, cause they wanted to divide and conquer native africans

>Based NIGGER

Even with all the hand outs from governments throughout the world niggers are way too retarded to form a functional society. Starvation incoming thanks to retarded niggers

Thanks for confirming that blacks are indeed functionally retarded.

>defending the jews
Get out.

that's why whites are getting kicked out of africa and their farm daughters getting blacked? kek

Niggers have never even made a fucking calendar. They don’t even have a word for future, can’t describe different variants of up like, on top of the roof. They only know up.

>posts picture of jewess

Tommy ? Haha somethings are sweet and some even sweeter.

>South Africa is a black country

Dumb nigger.

>about time
>whites are the jews of south africa, controlling banks and media and shit disproportionately

jews didnt build the countries they parasite off of. whites built south africa from the ground up

Didn't you guys get the memo? White people are the Jews now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw

typical mayo kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

jews made america

>christopher columbus and his crew where jews

is this that "white intelligence" pol talks so much about? kek
not even your mayo friends will defend your retarded statement

You’re a nigger, kike

white cucks jealous black men are actually fixing their white problem, meanwhile you cry on anime forums

Negroids are amuzingly stupid

whites are disappearing from africa, women getting blacked, and there is nothing a mayo loser like you can do about it

I watched 2 guys beat up some nigger (((refugee))) to a pulp last night. Laughed and went on with the night.
Youll get your fair share here nigger when you run with your empty belly to Germanistan through here alright, cant wait to meet you.

Coming to America soon!

What will you do about the genocide of the kikes?

whites are the kikes of the world

I hope they slaughter all the cucked liberal whites desu. Then I hope the conservative whites slaughter all the blacks.

Do you really want a all Black Africa back?
Here is what Africa was like before Honkey
Negroes in Negroland
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM

On the plus side we would not need Hollywood for horror films just talk a film crew to all black Africa.

i cant' wait.
the good thing about this kind of stuff is that it will finally confirm that Africa is a shithole solely because of blacks.
they won't be able to write their "m-muh Wakanda" fantasy when there is no white around to blame for their stupidity.
don't come asking for gibs to developed nations when shit hits the fan tho.

Will the Zulu have their revenge?

>the armed people are disappearing
Good one

Fucking kek. Hilariously stupid. Stop larping lol

You savages were eating each other before Honkey came along, you are going to miss us when the Chinese are your new slave masters.

mayo losers so obviously triggered, can't accept that whites are just like kikes everywhere they go

except unlike whites and kikes, we are actually getting rid of whites, while you post pictures while we black your women on the land you stole

Jews/Israel will stand behind the whites

If we can help you genocide the niggers, our (((chosens))) in SA will continue dominating the resources, diamonds and gold which you know we love

If the whites die out we'll have to deal with 100% hostile niggers and have an impossible time doing business

We won't do anything until it escalates to full-blown war though, when it does we'll ship you weapons and help you take control of the army. Our Mossad agents already have a takeover plan in motion.

>land you stole
Land is next to worthless for sub retarded nogs.
Global Collapse is coming, liberal whites will no longer care for there POC pets of color, when they are starving.
If nogs where the thinking types they would be warming up to honkey at this point in time.

That’s fine. Now what will you do about the systematic killing of the entire filthy baby dick sucking Jewish race?

That’s great kike, won’t spare you from the showers tho :/

yeah they will kill one white family, get high and fall asleep and in a week the whites will organize and re-enslave them

won't have to worry about getting rid of kikes once all the whites are gone

>literally no natives
>stolen

White liberal fag: when your pet niggers in SA are starving, they can't have my tax money.

>If the whites die out we'll have to deal with 100% hostile niggers and have an impossible time doing business
exactly 100% correctomundo. jews are not trying to genocide whites, they need us to be their overseers or the niggers would just eat them alive. they know they have gone too far with multiculturalism and mass migration and are scrambling to get to the other side on the issue

>oh look a meme flag posting crap
MODS
ARE
THE
REAL
JEWS

Fair enough. Notice he didn’t deny that rabbis suck on infant penis tho. The more you know.

This has been going on for quite some time. You're living in a fantasy land.

Based serbs, i want to go back and drink rakija with my friends.

>> they know they have gone too far with multiculturalism and mass migration and are scrambling to get to the other side on the issue

INB4 Jidf shill
getting into conspiracy thinking, it seems like this migration crises could have been engineered to harden whitey up for the global collapse headed our way?
The day the Saxon rages kinda shit, right in time for WW3 global resource wars.

National Revolution Turn on, Tune in, Take Over! Kai Murros
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFakGIHxis

literally hand it over to them and watch it become the next Liberia or Zimbabwe

my point is niggers are inferior. they have no ability whatsoever to organize a nation. all it would take is an organized and ruthless band of 1000 white men and they could subdue the entire continent. the farmers just need to get their head out their asses, stop being faggot individualists worried about "muh land" and get to together and become conquistadors like their ancestors

as long as the United States doesn't intervene on behalf of the niggers. Trump would not, but Trump will not always be presient

>> the farmers just need to get their head out their asses, stop being faggot individualists

This is exactly what the Suilanders are doing.

they should literally go somewhere else and let these people have what but remember what they did and never support them again.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS WAS FILMED???

>This is exactly what the Suilanders are doing.
who are the Sulianders and how can I join them?

>they should literally go somewhere else and let these people have what but remember what they did and never support them again.
take a deep breath and try to think about what you just said

its not worth trying to control this situation, but you can sit and laugh after you give them what they want and they can't dance their way to a healthy economy, educational system, or infrastructure.

I looked at the suilander website. they are preppers, not conquistadors. I guess that is a good first step, but they are going to have to push past it. they will not win a defensive war outnumbered a million to 1. their only chance is to dominate

If there is a civil war the Boers will win. Blacks can't strategise beyond sperg rushing.

dont forget how the rhodesians lost

>WE WILL TAKE YOUR FARMS
>will you also take our mortgages?

What goes around comes around.

Attached: 1484123807821.jpg (888x618, 212K)

After South Africa it's Europe's turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is

Attached: 632.png (912x424, 57K)

by the entire world ganging up on them

>dont forget how the rhodesians lost
how did they lose?

>by the entire world ganging up on them
yes that is the problem. the first step is to give up the dependency on support from the global economy and become independant

trying to live in in a failed colony where you are a racial minority. good luck with that.

so what are you going to do in 10 years?

it means sacrifice. no more starbucks, x box, 401k etc etc. beans, rice and bullets and victory will be your new life

>trying to live in in a failed colony where you are a racial minority. good luck with that.
what happens when you are a racial minority in europe and north america?

commit suicide

cowards will always be cowards i guess

Attached: b1.jpg (960x720, 164K)

Attached: b2.jpg (632x669, 73K)

based

Attached: 1520226072355.png (2480x3508, 148K)

Attached: b3.jpg (900x675, 149K)

Attached: PrinceWilliam.jpg (1024x759, 128K)

Attached: b4.jpg (643x900, 231K)

dios mios..

You get to live off the work of the native populace

Attached: 1492654021815.jpg (1293x1491, 229K)

Attached: b5.jpg (500x500, 119K)

>when you produce the next sinbad

Attached: b6.jpg (1280x1707, 537K)

Attached: b7.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Attached: b8.jpg (1044x839, 155K)

Attached: b9.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

Attached: b10.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

White women in every white country are getting fucked by African BBC as we speak.

Attached: 1483618261743.jpg (1280x467, 164K)

holy fuck I gagged that looks like a dinosaur toe