Nonwhite Sup Forums

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race
I think forsing the idea of feminism and feminization of white boys and civ nat + conservatism the best option to destroy society, little every corner of politics will be ours left or right wing. Fuck white race
t. Filipino student

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkRKi7_Iywc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice bait retard

i can't even imagine for it to go better than it's currently going unless they legally mandate white women to fuck black men. I'll give it 20 more years

Fuck off Anglo cuck. If you can not believe that everyone hates you - fuck you

20 years? I hope for it

>but how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites
By virtue of being non-white
You couldn't improve white society if you tried

>Your women flock to our losers

Why are you making that sound like a good thing? it just means your women are gonna get the shittiest genes whites have to offer.

Her husband cheated on her and they got divorced.

I'm doing my part. I've bred my Dutch wife and have two kids already. Before that I fucked a white blonde girl who had a miscarriage and now is unable to have children. White women deserve to be dicked down by brown men. Shit I even know a girl who fucked an Asian dude a foot shorter than her, and they have a daughter now.

sure honey , tell us more about your adventures!

Are you Mexican or mulatto?

Oh shit, you're actually serious?? Well... I'm terribly sorry for whatever I have done to you. I wasn't aware my skin colour effected your life in any way at all

Your skull your face your shitty culture your weak cumskin tone. Go and kill yourself fast pls or castrate yourself

Mexican. Inb4 angry white boys post about Mexican women fucking white dudes. Thanks for helping my cause.

The anger is palpable. Did I mention she was a nurse, who after I dumped her, she went back to her white cuck ex? She left him for me, I made her infertile, and she married a white cuck who will also not have children now. Lol.

Not an argument. Be gone white boi.

GTFO from my country, fucking churka. Nigger trash like you are not welcome here.

pic related

If white losers mating with nonwhite women it’s ok offspring always nonwhite and ours

And now u surely contributed to humanity greatly and to your own sense of worth and fullfillment with a story that never happened.
Even if it happened it's pathetic of you to choose the mother of your kids based on your goal to "fight" a group of people

Fuck off pyaniy

>We are a minority on / pol /.

kek

>

I see this same user posting under the Russian Flag, or should I say. Shill and/or marxist. Please stop posting copypastas, you have posted this atleast three times already.

>inb4 ban

Saged

Ending cum skin genetics, one beta white boy at a time.

That wasn't my main criteria. I genuinely love her. You butthurt faggots get so booty blasted though.

Suck a dick, retarded coconut nigger. Your people are subhuman trash, and your country's economy only exist thanks to white tourists fucking philipino whores.

>Not an argument. Be gone white boi.

Still not an argument. Try again.

Fuck off flip; you're the beaner of asia.

>1 new post

It’s always my threads. It’s my second or 3 thread on this week
Are you mad pussy?

RICED

> using a JIDF meme
Christ you shills are pathetic

if you go by Sup Forums's definition of white then almost no one here is

You can count? I'm impressed. I actually took the virginity of a girl from Iceland back in highschool.

Id rather be ruled by whites than jews so we should slow it down.

>Anglo cuck
>Dirty Fil whose great great grandma was taking it in the mouth, vag, and asshole by greasy Spics.
>Dirty Fil whose grandma was taking it in the mouth, vag, and asshole by American G.I.s
Your bait is weak and your country is a fucking joke. Sucks that the only Asian landmass to be completely ruled over by a Western European Civilization had to be your lame ass island and some greasy Spaniards.

>> "using a JIDF meme >Christ you shills are pathetic"
>t. racemixer

Okay my friend, I'll go and do just that! Toodle Pip old boy

>You can count? I'm impressed. I actually took the virginity of a girl from Iceland back in highschool.

Why do you think non-white should get along? Frankly, I can't fucking stand other non-whites; I much prefer the company of white people and civilized east asians, like the Japanese, Singaporeans, and some Chinese from Sichuan province.

Flips are fucking disgusting mutts as are vietniggers and the rest of southeast asian filth. At least the cambodians were Hindu but you're a fucking christcuck shitskin spic; how could there be anything redeeming about (you)?

>t. Asian nigger
gtfo subhuman

I actually spent some time in California near Daly city. There's a large Filipino population there. They all are getting white women. You guys are getting bred out.

minorities having children with whites just means bleached minorities, the blade of degeneracy cuts both ways

>white pussy larp as black male

Fuck off. Jews is a boogeyman for white cucks

>I actually spent some time in California near Daly city. There's a large Filipino population there. They all are getting white women. You guys are getting bred out.

>white women
>california
Who cares if flips get beaned again?

t. Expat dicklet in asian country

Don't be mad user. Eventually your nieces or nephews are going to get browned. If not them, your children or grandchildren. Ah who am I kidding, you likely will never breed.

Fucking beaners are worse than niggers, I swear.

>Don't be mad user. Eventually your nieces or nephews are going to get browned. If not them, your children or grandchildren. Ah who am I kidding, you likely will never breed.

Lol, so insecure. Sorry to upset you but a large bay area population are European immigrants moving here to do tech jobs, and get browned and blacked. Just ask OP, I bet he even has heard of Daly City

No the jewish tribe are the very reason I live(Slavery) but they are evil people where as the euros are humans who helped my race so at the least I prefer whites controlling me than jews.

>Lol, so insecure. Sorry to upset you but a large bay area population are European immigrants moving here to do tech jobs, and get browned and blacked. Just ask OP, I bet he even has heard of Daly City

Lol. Look at how angry you guys are. Can't fight demographic shifts my man.you and your ilk will be gone soon.

I don't care what (you) do in beanerfornia, just stay there.

>Lol. Look at how angry you guys are. Can't fight demographic shifts my man.you and your ilk will be gone soon.

>can't fight demographic shifts my man
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Don't make me shit in your street.

>Loves white women
>Wants to breed out white genes
Sounds like a full proof plan, Flip! Now go paint some wealthy white woman's nails and daydream about exterminating your White overlords.

MY LIFE FOR THE WHITE MASTERS

No. Mixing on our side that’s why cucks white boys fear mixing
Offspring always ours. Always

No. Jews free you

Oh sorry user, I've already moved. That's where I met my wife. Had to fuck my way through a few dozen middle of the country white women, but I found someone who made me happy. Southern women are the dirtiest cock hungriest sluts I've ever met btw.

Oh, just say that to modern day Europe, or hell, even the U.S. my man. I'm just one man who exclusively fucks white girls. There's so many more, so many girls curious for their first brown dick. Even if you don't breed them, someone else will. If their kids are white, they will still have a brown cock loving mother. Lol. You guys are losing.

t. spic

>
>Oh sorry user, I've already moved. That's where I met my wife. Had to fuck my way through a few dozen middle of the country white women, but I found someone who made me happy. Southern women are the dirtiest cock hungriest sluts I've ever met btw.
>
>Oh, just say that to modern day Europe, or hell, even the U.S. my man. I'm just one man who exclusively fucks white girls. There's so many more, so many girls curious for their first brown dick. Even if you don't breed them, someone else will. If their kids are white, they will still have a brown cock loving mother. Lol. You guys are losing.

I'm not op retsrd. That being said you are a fool to have some weird love for a particular race of women. They have no loyalty or love for you.

It's amusing because today, when wypipo are harmed by melanoids, people cheer and when the perpetrator is caught and sent to jail, they respect him and say he took one for the team.

The day wypipo start cheering on the massacre of melanoids, you'll find that they won't be putting the perpetrators in jail anymore.

It will be wholesale.

>disgusting goyim bragging about breeding a new class of untermensch
This is why a caste system is a good idea.

>I'm not op retsrd. That being said you are a fool to have some weird love for a particular race of women. They have no loyalty or love for you.

based

Actually my children are highly intelligent, and they are aesthetic as fuck. They have girls 7 years older than them trying to hug and kiss them. And before you ask, yes the girls are white. Women need that genetic diversity m8.

elliot rodger was a good guy

seems like some filipino soyboy is buttmad at all those white chads stealing his women.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkRKi7_Iywc
Stay mad, cuckboy. Angry shitposting on Sup Forums is the only thing you can do, lol

>Actually my children are highly intelligent, and they are aesthetic as fuck. They have girls 7 years older than them trying to hug and kiss them. And before you ask, yes the girls are white. Women need that genetic diversity m8.

My ancestors were happy as nomadic tribesmen in West Africa they never asked to be forced into labor and then have their descendents villified and used as genetic warfare. You jews are pussies who cant beat the europeans on your own so you use us.

It's not melanoids; it's spaniards and their mestizo offspring because a span*ard can't help but fuck anything with holes.

>being this mad

Cool story bro.

>>being this mad

I am not jew. But
Jews and liberals my allies. Because I hate whiteoid race as fuck. Hope you breed as more white cunts as you can and kill white males. Stay based bro

>my children are highly intelligent
Why are you lying on the internet? They're fucking spics, "intelligent" is getting through high school.

>the standard for intelligence is how many white whores hug and kiss you
Disgusting invalid.

Man you are gold. keep the good memes on flowing

>jews are my ally
No, they're (your) master.

Cool! What other made-up stories can you share with us today user?

They plan to do to us as they do to Palestine, they are no one's ally as they always use and backstab us blacks all the time.

Sad those kids are only a quarter Asian and look like that. Holy shit, one drop rule indeed.

Shitskins and niggers just hoping,praying to GOD everyday they will see white man destroyed.
top kek
Well you are allowed to dream if anything..

I understand reading comprehension must be difficult due to your diminutive intellect so let me break it down for you.

1) my kids are smarter than most children and take advanced classes
2) they are also handsome af, and already have girls after them.

Deal with it nerd.

You got mad, churka.

This. Due to their stupid anti-Semitism they brought here churkas, pakis and other shitskin Muslim shit.

>Jews my allies.

>163433335
>I understand reading comprehension must be difficult due to your diminutive intellect so let me break it down for you.
>1) my kids are smarter than most children and take advanced classes
>2) they are also handsome af, and already have girls after them.
>Deal with it nerd.

Thanks Bjork. I appreciate that.

They helped to destroy racist Rhodesia. Liberals and Jews our allies. Also modern conservative cucks also our allies because they are naive little pussies who can’t understand racial and DNA question. Biology of our genes only thing matters

my kid isan honor roll student