What are the political implications of this film's success?

What are the political implications of this film's success?

Attached: 1520698590118.png (1336x1156, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5UywhbxiFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

>the delusion level of niggers and virtue-signalers is something that must be addressed

There aren't any. Its a fucking movie.

KANGZ

More young ovulating american caucasian women will take the "Wakanda pill".

Jews pretend there is a "political consequence" for seeing a fucking movie. The End.

just how little "media representation" means.
There will be know surge of black doctors or engineers because of some superhero movie.

Haven't watched it, anything special about it? I cannot for the life of me comprehend why these cape movies are always so succesful, they always follow the same exact formula. Cheesy action, cheesy dialogue, no story, etc.

Black people will want to create Wakanda and can be convinced to go back to Africa.

Attached: Black-Panther-01.jpg (1920x1473, 776K)

i just barely saw a 15 second trailer for this yesterday. looked like a lot of ooga booga. so out of place seeing technology then hearing black people zulu war chanting

Nothing. There are implications for Hollywood, which is the industry will now cater more to minorities because they've seen they'll show up to an all-black blockbuster like nerds to star wars.

The movie was a completely predictable superhero film, seemingly created by a marvel movie generator. I expected more SJW shit but it was really pretty bland.

Marvel capeshit regularly crosses 1 billion, who cares?

Also if you're a grown man who enjoys superheroes kill yourself.

Little white girls will grow up idolizing black superheroes. It shows blacks in a context other than degenerate hip hop. There are little white boys wanting to play the role of black panther but realizing he's not black and feeling like shit. These small things at an impressionable age will affect future society in ways we cannot imagine

Is this from the movie? Put this quote on a ZLURMPF picture and show it to a lib and I bet they'll say it's racist.

the rise of nationalism, again

when you put it like that it sounds like it will end racism and make MLK's dream come true. that's pretty nice to think of.

Nothing really, the flavor of the week has already changed and it will be relegated to the dustbin of half- remembered memes

It's a crappy hollywood movie. It isn't political.

its from hitler

Zero. Some Africans might go searching for the lost kingdom of booger land but thats about it.

>white / jew, hollywood finance / lenders reap 1 billion in return on parading around congoids in a moving picture
Hmmm... really makes me... um... ah... thunk?

None. Disney is driving the movie industry further down the shitter though. They are going to keep demanding more screens and a higher percentage of the grosses from theaters until the theaters go out of business. Disney sees the future as streaming, and they are trying to wring every last drop of blood out of the movie theaters so they can use the profits to buy out their competition when they go to war with Netflix and Amazon.

Disney's movies are made much cheaper than they want people to believe, too. They still have massive budgets so that all the people up top can get paid well, but they have more and more been resorting to TV-like short cuts to cut down expenses, like using bad CGI instead of real stunts, and filming the actors on a green screen sound stage and then inserting them onto location footage shot by second unit. Even though the official budget for Black Panther was 200 million dollars the actual cost of making it was closer to 100 million dollars or less, and it shows.

Never trust the eternal mouse. They want full control of the entertainment industry, even if they have to destroy whatever they can't control.

Attached: mickey-mouse-teeth.jpg?w=1060.jpg (250x274, 7K)

niggers and people who pretend to feel bad for niggers spend their money in embarrassing ways.

>Sup Forums is mad

kek

Decent movie earn money, while trash tier SJW fan wank flop? news at 11.

None. Hollywood accounting.

bunch more 14 year old white nigger sluts

Is it doing well here?

>the rich get richer

more of the same, i suspect

Attached: 1394996892192.png (330x312, 159K)

Immediately redistribute all profits to negro people.
Creators can't collect any more profit than anyone else.

That's one snarky implication, speaking of SJW shiet.

Meanwhile, A Wrinkle in Time is flopping at the BO. Black Panther is successful because is a Marvel movie that happens to have blacks as a majority and some blacks really believe that Wakanda would be real if ypipo didn't mess with Africa.

so pity is a valid sell strategy

Attached: 1520704199300.gif (325x252, 891K)

Nationalism and zero refugee policies improve quality of life.

It's made 25million in Brazil to date
It's made 22 million in aus. At least you cunts have an excuse your all negro mutts. I dont know what's wrong with the UK though they're up at 45million.

those digits

more loud mouth stupid niggers saying stupid loud mouth nigger shit?

People i talk to and social media comments i see and get most upboats here are neutral comments about how the movie was just "meh", so i don't think any.

$1 billion out of 7 billion people divided by $32 a ticket. Not impressed. I bet in 400 years when there are 70 billion people movies will make 70 billion on opening day at $3 a ticket

bro nobody likes blacks in here
whites hate them
mulatos hate them
natives hate them
blacks hates blacks all they want is to have white blue eyed babies

Blaxsploitation cinema and entertainment are back in full swing and acceptable so long as white men continue to invent false narratives.

That Disney can't make a successful predominately black movie without mass advertising, the most popular franchise, and the current political climate.

/ourpuppet/ strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=r5UywhbxiFE

Attached: 1517150431578.jpg (720x842, 43K)

Hollywood will push more sjw exploitation shit but it won’t be as successful. Remember the macarena dance craze then they had a bunch of other line dancing bullshit that wasn’t a quarter as successful?

> Be black
> Complain about black dollars not 'staying in the community'
> Celebrate giving $1 Billion to (((Hollywood)))

Ok, Ok, whew, I can't take a harder joke today.

Meme this with a white family and when someone says something, let them know that it’s from this movie

Reminder that the real king of Wakanda coukd swim

Attached: Screenshot_20171015-133135.jpg (1238x1717, 746K)

Racial division as viral marketing sells. Now Hollywood will actively promote movies as being "for minorities" and as being anti establishment despite the content of the movie itself or the fact that it is prefixed by the literal establishment. This will heighten racial tension and the eventual downfall of western society.

lmao
do you retards really believe this? no wonder you are loosing

> $1 million at box office
> 6,000,000 Jews dead

Hollywood lied about the success of the Black Panther movie. Before it was even made they had the 5/5 star reviews written. I doubt it even broke even.

>American education
It's 1 billion.

So you're telling me, people will spend a billion dollars to reimagine Africa as some modern civilized continent... But they can't install $200 wells in the dry arid lands? Sounds like a setup for a continent-wide plague... One that will bring refugees from every corner of Africa.. Any guesses? Will it be nanobots? Super-AIDS?

Oh vey remember the 1 billion lost in the holocaust! Can't believe we made $600 million on this movie!

You seem to be new to deserts, there really is no water, you can't dig a few meters and find some like you can in no-deserts.

Attached: 07_Atacama_Giant.jpg (894x605, 82K)

just helps out black self-esteem a little bit. Hopefully this has an effect of them acting more responsibly and holding each other accountable.

You guys can say anything but Michael B Jordan is sexy af.

I AM VERY HAPPY THAT BLACK PANTHER HAS MADE OVER A BILLION DOLLARS AT THE GLOBAL BOX OFFICE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: knuckles_the_echidna.png (370x500, 107K)

Attached: 1445806262433.jpg (567x633, 58K)

its the same thing that happened with obama
all the white people voting for the black guy to prove their not racist; all the white people going to see the black movie to prove their not racist.
sequel will bomb

This. I remember Hitler saying that.

Hollywood exploiting black culture. How much of that money goes to help black communities?

Wakanda is NOT 'real' in this universe, but Wakanda IS 'real' in an infinite number of other universes and black people can enter these universes where Wakanda is 'real' through manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly move your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation). In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Attached: yogi.jpg (624x850, 74K)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

Attached: basedindianman.jpg (640x430, 54K)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

Attached: siddhiscanmakeanimereal.jpg (1339x1024, 281K)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

Attached: naboo.png (1916x810, 3.6M)

Even with illegal streams ? Hmm...unlikely

Attached: 1519526064958.png (645x729, 64K)

That it's a great distraction for Hollywood, which was getting beasted by #metoo

Nothing. Just like what the Democrats they always vote for have done.

Attached: 1520242072987.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Maybe now, after 10,000 years, they will build their own civilization in Africa.

Just one.
Cant you guys do it already? Just one...

Confirmed that race baiting marketing works. It'll result in diminishing returns by 2020 before moving on to the next thing

>loosing

Attached: 1519441830432.png (1056x696, 104K)

>1 post by this id
WHY DO YOU LET THEM SLIDE THE BOARD NIGGERS

Wait for it to hit the dollar theaters. Watch how long it stays, then you'll know it's real success.

Marketing will increasingly abuse "political correctness" or "race consciousness" or "feminism" to make a buck.
Audiences will virtue signal by boasting they saw a certain movie. It's a lazy way to gain moral superiority.

>what is an aquifer

Attached: 1518734717538.png (225x225, 7K)

There are none. SAGE

I saw BP and it was pretty generic superhero shit, wouldn't bother me if they made all capeshit black because it really has no impact on the predictable and shit stories. People care way too much about this garbage genre of movies.

>1 Billion made.
>Movie is about an Ethnostate.

Attached: 1517372213008.png (671x519, 146K)