California hostage waco'd

Apparently, they found all 3 hostages dead, and the gunman dead, after an 8 hour standoff. Fucking shame.

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/gunman-victims-idd-in-california-veterans-home-standoff.html

Attached: 3197012_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R_LuBwf76w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameful self-bump

Thanks for the update, people were wondering what happened with that situation. Sorry to hear about the losses.

hostages are cowards

>one of the victims was a woman named golick
>golick had recently ordered Wong removed from the program.
>"It's far too early to say if they were chosen at random"
well...

what'd he use?

had shrink done her job then she'd be alive

what a shock, another welfare zog grunt gone rogue

Attached: 1520469396635.jpg (581x656, 134K)

If they had been at home tending to their husbands' property instead of playing man with a career of their own they'd still be alive.
Checkmate femishits.

I was watching on gloom tube until feed shut down due to sudden complete lack of streams.

This. They have the biggest advantage to surprise attack the gunman and they don’t.

Hostages deserve to get killed if they don’t fight back.

I was watching the livestream while he was in the car with the tires shredded up. A sniper could have shot him at any moment while he was in the car. I wonder if this would have prevented the murders, or did he kill them beforehand?

You're a special kind of retarded.

>golick

Attached: shit04.33 PM.png (769x416, 663K)

Say something meaningful if you can manage

>I was watching on gloom tube
their MSM "experts" kept remarking that time is on their side...the longer they took to get the gunman , the better

lolololol

Attached: shit04.59 PM.png (769x416, 805K)

Same. That was very suspicious - All streams gone. I wondered what had happened... I read somewhere they found all of the dead bodies at around 8 pm California time. Isn’t that about when all the streams died? Last thing the streams showed was a bunch of SWAT rushing in, then nothing for about an hour, then poof.

man how fortunate i mean what a shame that this would happen just FOUR DAYS after deep state democrats wrote up language for the disarming of VA members, if only we had the foresight 4 days ago like shumer and feinstein to recognize the threat upon the VA and vets from vets with guns. If only the rest of us racists predicted this FOUR days ago. if only our legislation was handled by these perceptive politicians who literally wanted to disarm vets 4 days before the reason that justifies that would occur coincidentally and end with all involved dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=9R_LuBwf76w

Mainstream media talking point incoming.

Attached: F0F62E0B-BF35-4FF8-BCE7-4AC1527A384A.jpg (750x713, 163K)

Where was the NRA?

They said on 760 am that ATF was on scene.

Anytime those guys show up its bad news.

I cant read that shit. Do you mind posting images that arent meant for ants?

Attached: 1509270110998.jpg (512x512, 53K)

and police kill people too, so they shouldn't be allowed near the keeeds either

Whelp time to but more ammo

What is the next barrier they will attempt to break?

I predict the next attack will be on the homeowner. We’ll have some senile old man accidentally shoot his grandkids, or start having five-year-olds getting daddy’s guns and shooting their two-year-old sisters. Maybe have a home invader get a gun away from a homeowner and murder them all. Maybe have a mass shooter use guns traced to a home where it was stolen from. It’s the next logical front of attack.

>guys how we gonna get those hostages out? Any ideas?
>they die like 4 hours ago bro

Attached: sloppy sniper2.jpg (1046x576, 86K)

What a bunch of useless Fat Fucks!! s m h

>veterans
>not even attacking him
Yes

Attached: sonic-looks-like-these-black-creatures-really-mean-ss-sin-1562311.png (500x349, 115K)

I think this is how the end of the Soviet Union must have felt.

Bump

Three deaths, point for the gun grabbing pillow biters.

Attached: Weird-Al-Yankovic-Main.jpg (680x510, 70K)

Just delete the bottom half and you have a meme. Fucking lefties.

>Not recognizing it's a parody of the original muh dick nigger image
Grandpa... You gotta go back to the Donald... The oathkeepers need you!

can you stop shooting each other?

All gooks and gook-lovers need to get the Hell off of Sup Forums.

>t. nogunz

stay mad, you jelly faggot

Attached: america.jpg (558x424, 51K)

Bumping. Nobody is talking about this? This could easily be a WACO situation. Tons of SWAT swarmed in and not too long after that no more streams, no more updates - I found out this morning all four were dead.

? I can own guns here

>four

those are rookie numbers

thanks to?

the law

america, yes

What was wong with him?

Attached: 1494545909672.jpg (500x667, 44K)

FBI had been on the phone with the guy off and on for hours. Presumably the hostages were still alive. Then SWAT rolls in and we stop getting updates.