Raildex

Would you submit to this perverted 2hu's desires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKt3NwcZZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=cICEE_iB5ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Can someone like... uncensor that?

>Hat
>Smug
Didn't know ZUN does the designs for Raildex now

Also redraw the hips, better than Haimura's usual work but there's still something a bit off about it. Dude needs to just sit down for a few months and just draw hips/upper thighs 12 hours a day.

Needs more beers and trumpets

Literally perfect. Already perfect in NT11 and just got better. Thank you, Haimura.

Toaru Project Twitter has now increased follower account by 10k.

What would be in index s3 anyway?

Avignon through Dragon probably.

Perfect world is 3 cour from OT14-OT22. Okay world is 2 cour OT14-OT19. Worst world is 2 cour OT14-OT22

If it's 2 cour, OT14 to OT19
If it's 3 cour, rest of OT, which has been implied

Was there any series that didn't have a set amoutn of episodes planed ?
What I mean is, is it possible for S3 to be as many episodes as it take to adapt the whole OT, not something like 26-39.

When was the last anything that was 3cour? Death Note is the only one I recall explicitly being 3 seasons straight.

Durarara. This is a case by case basis.

It's still 3 cour if it's split.

DRRR comes to mind. It also lost everyone's attention though.

JoJo

Nah, it's almost always a multiple of 11/12/13 on TV. Probably to do with broadcast slots, if you're going to end halfway through the season then the chances of someone else buying the 6 remaining time slots is slim. For example, Dies Irae this season is 18 episodes, but it's only airing 12 on TV then 6 online.

Black Clover is basically a 3 cour, it was confirmed to have 51 episodes. It wouldn't be hard for them to make Index a 3 cour either. I personally want them to animate WW3 into 3 split movies but a 3 cour will work.

No because broadcasting matters. This isn't daytime anime. It's evening/late night. 3 Split cour is entirely possible though. And so is 4.

Halloween soon

> 4 cour
That's not necessary and they've never did a 4 cour in recent times. I guess you could argue Jojo but still, no way. A 3 cour is perfectly fine.

That's a 4cour though.

That's a full cour.

>51 episodes
That's a 4-cour.

Jump adaptations don't really count. They run until they're cancelled.

WW3 Movie is stupid. Nothing really happens for the first volume and the remaining 2 are quite short. It's a big event, but there aren't many fights that require some special treatment. I much prefer a 9 to 12 episode cour dedicated to it since material matters more and I have confidence in the TV version.

It is also a monumental waste of time when closing off and heading to NT is the goal.

I just wish the gloves went past her elbows

I fucking hate Mikoto so much.

This, I think people remember WW3 as being something else than it actually was. NT8 alone had more action than most of WW3. Gabriel vs Accel is essentially the only fight that needs a ton of work.

Is there an event or are they just adding skins?

Cute witch.

I agree. I was just saying it was a possibility. 3 cour is perfect pacing and we can move onto NT.

Yes. MGO Arc is a much better fit.

I don't know user, I can't watch that stream because it happened at 8 am for me

That poor poor voice actor

Best at being irrelevant and unpopular.

I don't plan on watching Black Clover but what's the story behind this? I heard he fucked his vocal chords or something.

You tried.

3x12-13=51
user maths

They can't even understand the concept of relevancy and equate it to page time. What did you expect?

Hardly. That's a simple truth.

youtu.be/LKt3NwcZZGg
imagine the recording sessions

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAleis-tan!

Your probably one of those people that think relevancy is determined by how much screen time you get.

youtube.com/watch?v=cICEE_iB5ME

What the hell is that. This is bullying at this point

Hah. Probably. There are facts against him anyway.

You one of those people who think there isn't a correlation between being relevant and absence of screentime? Denial, bro.

How exactly does Kanzaki's gimmick work? It has something to do with crits right?

Your one of those people that's retarded?

Woah, sick burn with such a great argument. I guess Misaki that relevant in the last volume with her three cameo tier appearances and/or passing mentions.

A rookie got a main character role because no vet wants that punishment?

It's not uncommon for long running shows to use literal whos, but the dude might be part cat or something because the AAAAAs roll off his tongue like an engine.

Yes you dumbass. If you had taken any decent English class or were educated, you would know that screen time does not equate to being relevant. She was in fact quite important and instrumental in NT16 and 18. If you are that stupid that you can only see it as "cameo tier" then you lack the understanding of subtlety, impact and probably only see things at face value. I pity you.

>cameo tier
The narrative says otherwise. You deserve it if you're going to ignore her role as There is absolutely little correlation between those two items. The part to play is most important which she has had in recent volumes.

Also, you are once again denied by facts about her popularity. If you're going to bring up popularity, then polls are going to come into play.

Increases all offensive stats I think

This is your date for tonight.

>this is an archbishop

I'm not into necrophilia, but those are some delicious thighs.

Is it something that lasts for X seconds or is it just permanent?

>MIsakifags are this delusional
The denial is real. I bet you guys think Accelerator, who had a similar role in NT7, was super relevant.

Not any of them but that's like saying Touma or Othinus wasn't relevant in NT4 when the volume revolved around them and Baggage City, with Kiharas sprinkled in.

>uglier than Index

Not really. Good job trying to deflect when that's a different role. It's like you're so stupid you can't identify the differences.

>go play baseball at chink nighttime
>nobody's around
>the few that are don't even bother picking a fight
>not even the Orianas
So they can be civil at times.

How lewd is this demon?

>play baseball
>Imouto tries to snipe you

it lasts for X seconds

Retarded comparison. Touma is the main protagonist of the series. The story revolves around him, one way or another. And Othinus was the overarching big bad behind GREMLIN that was built up since NT began.

Nope. In fact, Accelerator even directly saved Touma once in NT7. That's more important than what Misaki did in NT18 and just being Misaka's support and sidekick. Nice try anyways, Misakifag.

How do you join a guild

bullshit there aren't any good orianas.

The story didn't revolve around him in OT15 or 19. The comparison was that page time =/= relevance. Don't cherry pick, especially when the logic could be applied to Othinus' screentime in NT8 when she was the driving force.

Not really. This is a volume by volume basis so building up doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. The importance is defined by that very volume and role in that arc. It's an apt comparison and protagonist doesn't matter.

And no. Regardless of what Accelerator did, which I disagree with you on, Misaki's role in those respective volumes are still quite relevant. Sorry, but you need to do a better job because you're losing the plot of the whole conversation.

>Misakifags
You can't do this in a civil manner and resort to namecalling? What are you, 4?

tfw I get to experience Brexit twice in 2018

Classic move pretending to be dumb by ironically cherrypicking OT15 and OT19 where Accelerator, the second protagonist, took lead instead. But no, even then Crowley's keikaku was connected then so Touma did not stop being relevant.

>building up doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Bullshit logic and argument. All the more relevant characters have build up and repeated connection to the current plot or events at hand. That is what determines relevance of a character in a story. Just accept it, aside from NT11 Misaki only pops in and out out on occasions with the majority of the time only having lesser or minor impact on the overall arc at hand.

>thinks that is namecalling
Overly sensitive and new to Sup Forums much?

What do you expect? He's borderline shitposting and started with a shitpost and ignored anons about the popularity because he knew he was wrong.

Usually that would be true, but I spent ten minutes running around collecting balls with two Orianas flat out ignoring me. Even the one with 6 levels of advantage over me while I was leading with 50+ points.
Still cancer in PvP.

Icon with two blue chink pictograms in your phone. One of the tutorial missions handholds you through it.

Are you just parroting now? You just fucking admitted that Aleister and Touma are relevant every single volume, despite not always getting screen time. There you go.

Nope. Do you have anything better? By your own bullshit logic and what you were arguing for, Touma and Aleister should not be relevant. Good job, retard.

Also, with your exact logic about build up, this proves Misaki's relevance and no. It's still defined by the current arc and volume that is going on in that particular story. That has never changed and her importance is absolutely there because of this. Try again.

>Touma is the main protagonist of the series. The story revolves around him, one way or another.
>even then Crowley's keikaku was connected then so Touma did not stop being relevant.
Misakifags have shit for reading comprehension? What a shock.

Your retarded comparison doesn't work. Go ahead and prove the story revolves around Misaki in one way or another. Oh wait, you can't. Misaki is just a support character, she doesn't have the same role and overarching build up at all.. But nice try.

Is Fiamma x Thor a good ship, Sup Forums?

What the fuck was Accelerator on the satellite during NT10?

I just did though. Your entire point earlier disproves what you just said. Good job moving goalposts.

And it's already been proven, but you fail to understand or read. So right back at you. The story and her importance has been absolutely instrumental in recent volumes with NT16 and 18 and that won't be changing. Go on think of something else to move to.

You can't and resort to reaction image. I accept your conceded reply.

You think you're a badass? You think just because it's Sup Forums you can move to namecalling and insults during a discussion? That's not what being on Sup Forums means you newfag.

Why are you bothering to entertain him? The guy can barely stay consistent and refuses to acknowledge a characters importance to the story and falls back on overall roles and build up to make his point.

Specifically, Part 4.

>correlation between being relevant and absence of screentime
Misakifags proving once again they are illiterate and have shit for reading comprehension. Your comparison in trying to cherrypick and use Touma failed since I made it a point that Touma never stopped being relevant. Even if he doesn't have appearance for a given volume most of the time, his relevance cannot be questioned or in doubt when the story literally revolves around him. NT4 was even written in a way to have Touma show up in a grand and spectacular fashion like the hero he is.

You can't argue Misaki is a propagandist in any way of similar capacity, so quit the bullshit and whiteknighting already.

t.newfag

>I have nothing but insults so I'll live in my delusional world and accept I win
So what are you, 4?

>everything that doesn't agree with me in an overly positive manner an insult
t.newfag again

Yes but your point of Touma never stopped being relevant is wrong to begin with. Are you retarded? That's not going to fly. If he doesn't appear, he's not relevant for that arc. That is objective.

Misaki had an important role in recent volumes thus she is relevant in that arc. That is objective. Quit being retarded and blind. No one but me is bothering with you anymore for that very reason.

Is this the new Nobuyuki Hiyama?