You may be jailed for 15 years for viewing 'far-right propaganda' online

>you may be jailed for 15 years for viewing 'far-right propaganda' online
where did it all go wrong for bongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485105/Counter-terror-police-investigate-Punish-Muslim-Day-letters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WJzDmZDfQI8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485105/Counter-terror-police-investigate-Punish-Muslim-Day-letters.html

because europe is civilized, meanwhile americans defend hate speech

Also I notice that everytime a Dutch or someone else (non UK) makes an anti American thread, Americans jump to make an anti UK thread.

What did Americans mean by this?

This race is doomed.

I haven't been so angry in a long time

Our Republic is truly in dire threat

How much until the ultimate-cuck citizens of Britain turn on their totalitarian gargoylian criminal overlords?

Oi wots all this then? 'Avin a looksee at the wrongy thinky electric computer tele, are we?

onigger gave the rights to the net to the UN who have adopted the EU hate-speech laws
Better shutdown that ziokike shithole before it does more damage

The UK needs about 10,000 Breiviks.

Don't give up your bloody guns America. Ignore people who tell you that "no one needs a gun that fires 3000 rpm" cuz as soon as those guns go all the others will to. Don't end up like the UK with nothing but an assult spoon and your teeth to defend yourself with.

Voting against Mommy Merkel is hate speech,

>mfw still in EU

> There is no legit criticism of islam and minorities.
That is what that is.
Islam is dangerous. Stupid people from the Subsahara are dangerous.
If we don#t have any say whether or whether not they are allowed in our neighbouurhoods, we should well be allowed to say that there are concerns about their presence.

Americans btfo

The next European war will be the first 'good war' since the Crusades.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJzDmZDfQI8

So what are we actually supposed to use the internet for since everything put us in prison now?

I dream of the day...

Unfortunately the only uprising I see is a muslim one

This means the far right speaks the truth and the government is afraid for you to know that truth. Any time the government wants to ban speech, you need to figure out what speech they are trying to ban. There is a very strong correlation between truth and banned speech.

He's a Zionist cunt.

One of the best things about living in the Roman Empire is that most of the rhetoric you hear in Germania is very much against the law here. Call the Vandals and Visigoths "uncivilized" would get you charged with inciting hatred.

Salute your YAASSSS QUEEN, faggot!

when you can't ever provide any opinion except the only one allowed by your govt, YOU are fucked

this redditor is one of you guys, this shit doesn't happen in the UK

1. Backlash from Brits shitting on us for the past decade and projecting a sense of superiority(yes the Dutch do this too but they're basically a city state and don't matter, the UK does)
2. The UK is without a doubt the most 1984, dystopianWestern country.

Ol' Chap, now would be the time to draw swords and fight in the name of truth. You won't win by keeping your head down. You will be ever further disarmed and slandered for only wanting to live in a white British town and to have your town kept white and British. The Globalists hate stuff like that because they want a one world empire with one brown slave labor race to rule over. That's why they pass laws that take rights of every kind away from the lower classes while reserving such rights for themselves. Notice that the governments of the world still have Planet Killer Nuclear Weapons while many lower class people can't even own knives.

This almost reads like satire but I know there are actually people in the world that are this fucking dumb. God help us.

lol boy this this guy going to get a surprise over the next 10 years.

So you can get a life sentence for watching soygoy of cuckad on youtube now ?

It's beyond a joke. Don't let them take your guns ameribros, please, don't give the cunts an inch

Atleast you can post mutt memes though

state of EU

so what do we do lads

You get jailed while muttering "sorry"

It will all collapse in our lifetime.
The emperor has no clothes.

I'd say violent uprising, but there has got to be a more effective solution.

How funny, I dont think anything could radicalize me faster and harder than jailing me or my family for looking at a website.

At that stage it becomes an all or nothing game. You really expect someone who had 10-15 years of their life wasted to leave jail perfectly happy and satisfied with what happened?

Islam is literally far right. My best friends are all muslims who literally talk and sound like Sup Forums.

"bloody 'ell that cheeky bastard"

Make a gun nigger

anonymously reporting each other for perceived,imagined or real thoughtcrimes.

Buy a shovel and some Kevlar snips and start cutting the fiber. The first step is to shut down the control matrix.

>where did it all go wrong for bongs?

The rights people maintain are only ensured through the power of guns. Without guns, you are powerless and susceptible to the whims of rich bourgeois that will tell you how you should live your life. The French learned it, the Britons learned it, the Americans learned it, but we are forgetting. Then the process of revolution and civil war happens, repeating the cycle, promising that THIS time it will be different. Government will govern and direct the people as is their job, yet it is also the people's job to keep government in line with their fire arms.

>Could.
>According to a report.
Fake.

I'll start it off.

How is burning down three mosques worth more points than nuking Mecca? There's no way I'm playing that game.

>A-all I wanted was to promote the genocide of lesser races, I'm the victim here!

Fuck outta here. Enjoy getting ass fucked by whatever the British equivalent of Jamal is faggot.

Lol. Cuck spotted. Violence is the only thing these people know and the only way to fight back.

its coming here too eventually. white people need to need to toughen up if they want to preserve freedom.

Civil war is coming here this year. Count on it.

Feels good to be a Mutt

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>A-all I ever wanted was to live among niggers
move your ass to Africa then, punk bitch.

the filename and reddit spacing were a nice touch but it's just a little too perfect

SEETHING

I'm ok with this, when Europe burn, America rises

Good post.

The right to arms existed so that European Americans could defend themselves against the Indians. Now you write that the right to arms is needed to protect themselves from their own government.
That is, you incite to civil war.

I have always known what a useful idiot is. But that post made me understand what a useful idiot is. I knew the EU was trying to become an authoritarian country but I had no idea how authoritarian it would be.

Anyone else think this will backfire?
Watched Douglas Murray on Rogan and he was amazed how restrained his fellow Brits are with repeated muslm attacks and child rapes.

This is basically the government saying we know that the people will eventually crack and just genocide every muslim in the UK. But by being more oppressive they will hasten that outcome as people see no alternative in democracy.

>At last, I am truly free

Attached: depositphotos_30160271-stock-photo-strong-man-in-chains-posing[1].jpg (1023x683, 117K)

Very accurate analysis. Too few people yet understand that leftism is nothing more than an ersatz religion after the Semitic madness of Christianity (one aspect of this creed ... Christianity historically had other sides too) had failed in Europe.

literally the thought police

Attached: 1441142809157.jpg (1536x1208, 517K)

Let go of the pain, bin that brain.

i want to stomp out the teeth of whoever wrote that so fucking bad

das rite
thats real freedom

Attached: 1513372446849.jpg (1772x1181, 2.12M)

>it's acceptable for women to be chattel slaves
Islam isn't civilized.

Attached: 10235872.png (1024x557, 303K)

15 years for viewing alternative media branded right wing fake news by snopes...fucking despot loon ball Politicians..Violence is the only way as the British people are in a war already being waged on them by the spineless puppets in Government,what will finally be the straw that broke the Camels back I don't know!

Unironically this.
Destroy the infrastructure, take it away from them.

You're still allowed to watch #RefugeesWelcome videos on Youtube citizen.

Ayo gedda fug aut muddufugguh

Dude, forget about living among niggers, you are one

cuck

Attached: 1515526794305.png (915x1161, 359K)

>you may be jailed for 15 years for viewing 'far-right propaganda' online
>Immigrant raping someone's daughter is fine

Fucking cucks

What if you're just doing research?

/thread

no 2a to protect a 1a

Who let that photographer into my basement?

Mate. The fucking state / government is literally founded on violence.

>Pay tax or go to prison. Refuse to go to prison and we'll forcibly remove you and relinquish you of your rights. Fight back and we'll maim if not kill you.

Literally the only fucking solution to this problem is mass insurrection across the entirety of the west.

It is the only solution. When one is oppressed, one must use force to fight off oppressors, it's as simple as that. And every single citizen under the rulership of a state is oppressed. Granted, some more than others, but it's a simple maxim of natural law that if you are ruled you are oppressed and a slave.

Europe is lost though. Truly. The only hope for the so-called free world is America. It is truly the last bastion of freedom and hope for western civilisation and the logos.

I've given up on Europe, nobody cares, and they will continue to not care until the moment their throat is being cut by someone of a foreign background.

If I could move to the US and help what's going on there, I would, but alas I am a poorfag so I will probably be killed within the next few decades at the hands of my own state / government for either saying things deemed illegal for one reason or another or simply because I refuse to submit to Allah.

But acid attacks help with breakouts!

And people wonder why men are checking out
You can't fix this kind of shit. Let it burn so it can start over

at least britain is white

I hope

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (396x300, 34K)

You keep on encouraging migration for free trade, that's where it gone wrong. If you have different master then you are different. Very simple logic free trade capitalists don't seem to understand, because they are greedy. So you sell apartments and food to foreigners, then they will conquer you. London is sold to Muslims anyway, what's there to discuss? Everything has been said, people just need to move their ass and go civil war.

Alt-Right BTFO

Peter Sweden
Woes
Southern

all these e-celebs crying on Twitter is hilarious

This has to be fake or narrowed in some way

Thaty that

Don't we all

We're trying. It's truly a battle

I looked for the article online, found infowars and I was like yes, they probably twisted it.
Then I read this:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

>“I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online, including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions, face the full force of the law,” said Rudd
Jesus

Attached: 1516420238308.jpg (1024x734, 180K)

The only problem with that is the majority of "natives" will be killed off eventually if we refuse to conform to the status quo which will be Islam.

Honestly brits / europeans have no idea what's coming in the next decade or so.

You think what's going on in South Africa is bad?

The writing is on the fucking wall and within 20-30-40 years europeans / westerners will be slaughtered in the streets while the state proclaims any resistance to such events as radical right-wing political dissidance and racial hatred.

>If you don't submit to Islam or let them kill you for apostasy / refusal to submit then you're a political extremist and we WILL catch you.

That's where we're ALL headed.

This is obviously targeted towards ISIS sympathisers who follow all that ISIS propaganda online, but they make it more general including far-right terrorist media as well to gain support of leftists.

Similar to how in Belgium for example there's a neutrality law where employees cannot show symbols of ideology/religion but really it's mainly a headscarf ban for Muslims.

Article states there will be exceptions for cases, how that'll work is a question for me too.

Good Lord we need ban Brits from being able to visit the US. Maybe then they will give a shit about maintaining Freedom in their home country.

You're not trying hard enough. You're not organised enough. You need to do more. I follow American politics constantly because I have a lot of love for your country, and I swear, you are not doing enough. You are practically capitulating.

There was a legitimate civil war for less than what's going on right now in your country.

Please, PLEASE let this be satire

Some speech is more free than other. Wait. Nevermind.

Attached: 407182.jpg (280x350, 16K)

Your teeth are a formidable weapon my friend

Attached: big-book-of-british-smiles.jpg (802x802, 73K)

lads... can we make some reports of people "viewing far-right propaganda" against our enemies?
>get in fight with leftist
>tell leftist to watch video X
>report leftist for viewing video X
>profit