naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shigezane
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hōki_Family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chick from yesterday said it'd be a day

LN/Anime was confirmed canon
Sumire is canon

Pinkshit fags Keep catching Ls

Canon or not the question is will she ever use those dank skills again

So I watched the last and iirc correctly the Tenseigan comes from the mixing of a pure Byakugan and Hamura's chakra right? Does that mean Himawari can potentially use it since her mother is the Byakugan princess with Hamura's chakra?

oh yes she will and it will be glorious

naw Boruto is the only special one he took all the haxs hima will just be like neji

but muh one-shotting the most powerful man and his pet fox

She is adorable.

If she ever gets more then a min of screen time

I don't get the sage look. Why does she have it. I could see bort it salad but she doesn't have special genes

cause she's got Nue and nue is cool

So he can make a book but when people want a weekly release it's too much. Fucking pedo artist

hima might get kurama when Naruto dies

yeah he can make anyone look good in the LN art but for the Manga SALAD GOTTA BE A SLUT

It's been a day already, whore.

Now their saying it'll be tomorrow. Either way official release is Monday so that's if their slow as shit.

Tks.

Is uncle Sasuke okay?

So honestly you guys think it'll end or get canned

It'll end.

The fuck is going on in that right panel?

Hima is a prodigy according to Hiashi so I wouldn't underestimate her. With Ao and Toneri around it's pretty clear the Byakugan is going to be getting Sharingan level power ups (sadly Neji is not around to use them).

Hopefully get canceled and everything made after the Last declared non-canon

But the Bort movie was good

Great. Sumire is canon now. So what?

Exactly who the fuck asked for Ao to come back? Does this character have a big, sole fan in Japan that has been sending Kishimoto letters, begging him to revive Ao or else he'll kill himself or some shit, so Kishi told Kodachi to bring him back?

dream on bitch nigger

They had that bitch who could teleport. She prolly tried last second but only him managed to get out alive.

Seems most likely

It should have been Obito

While pinkshitfags are indeed pathetic, please don’t mix up your shitposters. Pinkshitfag is the user who defends Sakura to an extreme degree. Retard-kun is the crossboarding newfag who keeps trying to convince everyone Sumire is filler.

So now the faggot bitching about her is eternally BTFO

sorry user

what you mean, there is absolutely no way someone is unironically defending sakura

Why do the fans have to like him for a return? It's better to use obscure characters than to pander and reuse the same people that appeared throughout Naruto.

It’s okay, I still love you

Pinkshitfag, if you’re here, please don’t respond to this bait.

Remember that sarada breeding hips were brutally butchered by SP

Child prostitutes are not for breeding

I heard goth loli has a name now

Boruto's character development and the beginning fight were good , but everything else was mediocore in my opinion

Then why have dinner around

>everything else
so the ayy lmao shit

What is it?

Hey

I hate pinkshit like nothing else, but Sarada is nothing like her. She's sweet, caring, thoughtful, and not a cock hungry slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOYIndBZE0s

But Sakura can also be those things.

heh

>She's sweet, caring, thoughtful, and not a cock hungry slut.

You got 3 out of 4 right.

All that sweetness and kindness is going to replaced with nothing but edge when Kohona is destroyed, desu

Not really as much as the majority of the human character's actions did, such as Naruto acting stupid in his relationships for plot, and Salad convincing Sasuke to train Boruto for fanservice and again, plot. The only real problem I have with the Ootsusukis is that they were not expanded on. Momoshiki could of have been a memorable villain with his flamboyant way of dress and acting, and his relationship with Kaguya

>Sakura
>not a cock hungry slut
These are proven to be mutually exclusive.

oh well you got a point

>Sarada
>not a cock hungry slut
user...

>posting this uncropped
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You can see her butthole and vag, I'm disappointed in you user. Next time censor it like this.

What will adult Salad look like? Like pic related, but flat chested, wearing darker clothes, and with wraparound rectangular sunglasses?

>but flat chested
I know this will probably happen because Ikemoto is a pedophile but I wish Salad would become a tittymonster

she has pinkshit bad tiddy genes

Ao is one of the same people that appeared throughout Naruto.

The problem is that there isn't even a point in bringing back an obscure mostly irrelevant character since no fan gives a shit about the guy and an OC could serve the same role in the story.

But think of it user. Pinkshit getting BTFO by her own daughter's curves. It would be glorious.

Just imagine Sahara Wataru's doujins about teenager Sarada...

Kuroi Hako

>frogposting
Also, must you perverts make everything lewd?

>the absolute state of retard-kun
>absolutely SEETHING
Where is that faggot anyways?

Did someone say absolute madman?

zh.moegirl.org/黑衣箱

I only found this when I was looking for a source but I hope its true since calling her goth loli was getting old.

More like petty for people like you. This "Sakura BTFO" meme is not funny, it was never funny, so stop pretending it's funny.

Salad will never look as perfect as midnight, but she'll probably be cute.

t. pinkshitfag

Fuck Hawawa when is the edgelord coming back?

You're just mad because it's funny.

Sasuke?

She's had a name since at least episode 16 along with the rest of Shino's class but they haven't gotten around to confirming it yet.

Sumiredge is still alive somewhere

You may only choose one.

maybe when they are 4 or 5 years older

ChouChou is for those of us with taste.

Chocho. Look at that mouth. Born to whore.

Chochocolate.

Because FANart.

But a Chakra cloak is realistic because of Nue being a Chakra creature like the Bijuu

I want to her to be flat or at least modest actually, to emphasize her muscles, power, and lethalness

>No hyuga girl
No one.

>maybe if they were 4 or 5 years younger
FTFY

>muscles
But super strength in Naruto is achieved through chakra, not muscle. Make her a tittymonster like Tsunade.

shiieet thx user, it seems im a nigger

Yup, i guess that's why there isn't a buff woman in this series.

>J.J
Best boy

What happens to the 18 that graduate but fail the genin test?

They probably don't do that anymore

Aren't they sent back to the academy or something?

>Taketori Houki

It's probably not true but he might be the son of Hakuto and Shigezane from Gaara's novel. They faked their deaths, changed their appearances, and moved to the Nara clan with the help of Gaara, Temari, and Shikamaru at the end of the story.

They could have named their son "Houki" as a nod to Hakuto's family.

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hakuto
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shigezane
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hōki_Family

Having both byakugan and hamura's chakra doesn't give you tenseigan. One must learn to unlock it even Hamura unlocks it at his old age

>ChouChou is for those of us with taste.

yeah, a taste for ninja herpes.

So, Ao is after Kawaki Brando. The thing is why is nu-akatsuki sending a seemingly rusty, handicap old man to get their "vessel"?

Have to line those up with the episode 16 roster and see if they stuck with the last five names, shouldn't take too long to verify.

>user just have to say 'sorry' to the mods