Was thinking of giving my son an air rifle gun, and I've come to decide between fixed barrel or gas piston

Was thinking of giving my son an air rifle gun, and I've come to decide between fixed barrel or gas piston.
They're basically the same except fixed barel requires strength and is more prone to breaking.
I want to give him a gas piston one but maybe the fixed barrel will force him to not be a soyboy (since it requires strength).
What do you guys think?

Attached: 2018-03-10-131823_784x251_scrot.png (784x251, 67K)

Get him a real rifle you pussy

An air rifle is weak and has only one shot. Lay your son off soy and buy him an AR-15.

is fixed barrel the kind that requires pumping with a lever? thats what i had as a kid and i actually got stronger arms from it. one of the most fun gifts i ever got, too

Get him the gas piston one so it seems more like fun and less like something difficult, then move him up to real rifles after fostering the interest with something easy.

Hide and report off topic personal blog threads

sorry, next time I'll make a blacked thread

gas one will not be used when he runs out of gas/you have to keep buying gas carts.

We used to fire them when I was a kid here 30 years ago. they are probably illegal now for kids to use.

>an air rifle gun
the absolute state of burger education.

Attached: 1520615977191.png (701x679, 17K)

no, that's single pump or multi pump
this one requires one to do pic related
and then make it straight

Attached: 2018-03-10-133545_362x444_scrot.png (362x444, 66K)

>trying to paint a slide thread as good because there are worse
You gain a yellow star and a free helicopter ride FAGGOT

You're right, fixed barrel seems a better choice.
But what about durability?

Would you rather I mention its for training for the upcoming racewar?

>He doesn't see the symbolism of single shot rifles as a tool to make yourself disciplined and skilled enough to make every shot you take count and everything you do in life the same way

Do you just spray and pray your way through life, seppo??

keep it oiled, don't let it get too dusty, gte a bag to carry and keep it in.

I remember my dad coming home drunk in about 1977, me and brothers were shooting tin cans and not hitting them too well.

He takes the air rifle fires it from the hip cowboy style and hits the cans easy..

Drunkards luck, but it looked so impressive lol.

I've fired a lot of air rifles, Benjamin isn't bad for a break barrel. I have moved to a Gamo (I know people hate them) I found a decent model that I like and is an absolute tack driver out to 35 yards with a single piece scope mount, and a decent 3x9 40mm scope.
The Bone Collector in .177 is accurate as hell. Benjamin in .22 or bigger if you like targetting anything larger than a squirrel.

Get him one of these. Fuck air rifles. .22, 20 gauge, and .243 all in one. Tough to open and close, and kind of heavy for kids. Never jams. Will be gr8 first gun.

Attached: Gun.jpg (1024x768, 566K)

I would appreciate If you wouldn't start such slide threads. But hey, faggots like you are so socially crippled that they need to shit up an anonymous imageboard with their bullshit to get attention. Really, delete thread yourself and fuck off. Go back to kikebook where such disgusting self centred faggots like you belong.

I got a Chipmunk rifle at age 5.

if you can find an old fixed barrel then give him that. you can gind ones around 800 fps if youre lucky.

You sound confused as fuck.

OP.. Do the multipump piston pellet rifle/bb gun combo.. Allow accuracy with a 5 pellet magazine, or lots of ammo with BB's. Your inclination that the breach load is better, sounds right, but you can use your legs to lock and load that one.. The piston will require multiple pumps from a forearm perspective, and will be the better choice, as I'm sure they'll want to get ridiculous power behind the round with a shit ton of pumps.

definitely fixed, that way he won't be encouraged to get himself into trouble because it will take effort

that's sweet. and single shots are definitely best first firearm

Get him a fucking ar-15 you cheap faggot.

get him an air gun that is above 60 joules, and yes fixed barrel is better imo.

Attached: nais1.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

This, OP. Once he gets old enough point him towards the pigeons in the yard and watch them pop.