The first warp-spasm seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of...

>The first warp-spasm seized CĂșchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream. His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front... On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child... he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek. His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat... The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage.
Why doesn't this faggot do this?

They saved it to promote the pay to win mobile game.

>warp-spasm
Were the Celts a big fan of Warhammer 40K or something?

They sure think ahead, the VN came out 11 years earlier.

>not even berserker Cu does this
Feels bad man.

The current Berserker Cu is Medb's fanfic version, hence Alter. Actual Berserker Cu will probably be in Warp Spasm mode by default

Feels good man.

Because he's a Lancer.

>Saber Cu never
You know he'd hate it, but he did wield a legendary sword. And that sword has appeared before so it'd be cool.

He hates being a Caster which is the one time he technically won a grail war.

To be fair his rune magic is OP as fuck even by Nasuverse standards. I don't know if too many servants would even guess him as a Caster either, given how famous his lance skills are in comparison.

When do we get ChuChulainn in a class that has decent stats and he can use all his skills? To balance it out he can retain lancer luck.

You know, I'd feel really bad about hitting a man who is currently having a seizure. I'll be like "Yeah, you know what? I think I'll come back later. This is just weirdly awkward."

It's what happens when you try to integrate the gameplay into an adaption. don't take CC that seriously.

He doesn't do it in FGO

I had to check and see if any of the 4 guys who created 40k are from Ireland but no, they're all English.

We've never actually seen Cu in Warp Spasm, even in FGO. The closest we've gotten is Cu Alter's Noble Phantasm, but that's just him wearing the bones of the sea monster Gae Bolg was made from as armor.

>We've never actually seen Cu in Warp Spasm, even in FGO.

Mainly because it's really hard to draw it accurately based on its description.

>draw it accurately based on it's description
and since when has type moon drawn anything based on their historical descriptions?

Because it sounds chuuni as fuck?

user, I...

uh no thanks

AWOOO~

>discount guts
no thanks

3 star Lancer Cu is OP as hell though.

>discount
Guts is already bargain bin, that's an upgrade.

>grow up reading pic related interpretation of Cu Chulainn
>get into Fate/Stay Night in 2007
There's really no adequate description for underwhelming the Japanese interpretation of Cu Chulainn is. It's somehow even worse than their take on King Arthur.

Here's one of their takes on the warp spasm.

Well Cu is pretty badass in fate, arguably on par with gil, it's just he's unlucky and doesn't give a shit

What is this, a warp spasm for ants?

He still has my favorite design of any character from the franchise.