you forgot
>Dead

Literally my wife
(LOL)

SOON

That'd be so funny lmao

That's some subtle foreshadow.

What is that cute hairstyle called?

Would cool foreshadowing if the concept it foreshadowed wasn't so bad that it makes me gag

grilled

TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA TOUKA

Best Girl

Coconut Head.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Let's go let's go !
I sense another rune, but where?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Talker is the best charcter iin tokyou guhl!!!

Indeed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Touka-chan

If nothing else, I can totally dig that Kaneki would do something like this.

I agree!

I too, enjoy shitty manga!

>Talker dies
>But Mutsuki is brutally killed by Kaneki after
It might just be worth it

What?

>Kaneki just screeches Talker in their every day Life
Would be pretty funny desu

I meant that I would believe it, but sure.

Let's enjoy this bad manga together!

I want best boy to appear again

but haise was in the latest chapter

Early or late spoilers this week?

Who knows

>hair is black on the inside
>white on the outside
what did tolkien mean by this?

I always assumed it was supposed to be the Black hair growing back from the roots. Unfortunately it turns out that mad too much sense

It's going to be a Monday chapter.

Not best boy, but he's pretty great

a character in Tokyo ghoul isn't dead until they're shown to be dead.

Ryze (outside pro play) is worthless
shit taste desu

They're not even dead then

MOMMY MOMMY
AHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M SO FUCKED UP

Reminder that Eto will be at Kaneki's funeral.

TALKER TALKER CHAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM SO FUCKED UP

I think we can all agree that she should've been the heroine.

I love my wife Eto so much.

>Metamorphosis
>The Castle
>The Trial
>had a complex towards his father
Kaneki's father will be relevant soon.

Would have been better if she stayed the main antagonist.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAA AAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA AAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Pretty sure that's about Yoshimura. However considering how much Kaneki loved Daddy Arima he definitely has father issues as well

Etoooooo ehhhh I dunno.

That's just about yoshimura, stop forcing your shitty theory

>Talker's funeral
Confirmed, based Ishida.

I remember hating haise so much considering he was meant to replace prime kaneki but after getting "kaneki" back and ishida dropping the ball he was one of the best parts of Re in retrospect.

>Yoshimura
You're just as retarded as he is if you can't fucking realize she's at Franz Kafka's gravesite.

O

> Ghouls are some of the biggest piece of shits around with massive sadistic tendencies. If Ishida was writing properly, Kaneki would have had a ton more trouble forming Goat then what was shown instead of gaining the "yes" brigade who dindu nothin wong.
Well I mean he broke them out of prison and they all thought he killed Arima, of course it was that easy for them to be recruited.
> Yes, because killing humans surely accomplished shit under Aogiri Tree. It would just make them retaliate even more and lead to more death.
That's not even the point, it's just the sheer fact that Kaneki ended his hypocrisy of killing humans and manned up, he's being realistic for once.
> The baby and Talker love was pushed onto him and is the only thing left that is motivating him. He's still allowing himself to be pushed around.
That's partially true, at least the baby was but he chose to fuck Touka, he could have easily said he didn't feel that way about her and she probably would have fucked off. And how is he still getting pushed around? He hasn't done shit yet, besides mutate into a Dragon. Furuta pushed him into a corner which allowed this to happen but afterwards things could easily differ from his plans since he can't monitor him from the afterlife.
> Once the Dragon has accomplished it's purpose, it doesn't matter then. Furuta was confident in the fact Kaneki would abandon his moral code and is now confident that he will remain the final boss to be defeated.
Where did you dispute the fact that this mutation isn't irreversible though? And secondly why would Furuta do all this work just to have Kaneki occupy him in the grave straight after? How exactly do ghoul and human uniting to defeat a giant blob solve coexistence for everyone? Not only is that just Tokyo but V is still lurking in the shadows, no coexistence is going on with them around.

Touka-chan is perfect and much cuter than that smelly maggot-fucked corpse Eto! Touka is cute, and better yet, alive!

Ghouls don't get funerals, they get made into RC slush.

EXACTLY YOU RETARD, Kafka had a father complex which is why he put eto at a grave aince she "killed" yoshimura

Touka is an angel!

(LOL)

What do you call Eto in German?
E-tot.

WE

I like Touken but I think Eto is overall sexier and has a better, more exotic personality, oh well.

In Ebonics she's called E-thot

That's okay my nephew is retarded too and he's doing alright in life, do your best!

Literally perfection, only dumblr likes Talker.

>Posting a gif from Tumblr
The irony

I really like this clown meme

dumblr hates every female character
Except Mutsuki

Except i made this gif, try again dumblrcuck.

You'd have to go to tumblr to know it was from there though, double irony.

>SHE

>they all thought he killed Arima
That should have raisedred flags but no one questioned if he actually did kill him or not. They're just taking him by his word. Also, if the CCG weren't retarded, they could easily tell that the neck slit was done by Arima and not Kaneki.

>realistic
There's nothing realistic when you're fighting edgy kid clones of yourself

>but he chose to fuck Touka
She initiated.

>easily said he didn't feel that way about her
When has Kaneki ever turned down an invitation?

>He hasn't done shit yet
Surely the last page gives everyone a good idea of kaiju level destruction happening. It's retarded to assume it won't.

>since he can't monitor him from the afterlife.
That's an assumption. It could've easily be a Kagune clone. All we see is him get hit and that's all.

>this mutation isn't irreversible though?
Well, since Furuta's keikaku has been flawless, defeating Kaneki is the only option to stop him, according to Furuta. So either he dies or he gets out of it only for everyone who isn't his best friend to denounce him for the fucked up shit he pulled and give him a quick execution.

>How exactly do ghoul and human uniting to defeat a giant blob solve coexistence for everyone?
Ask Ishita for that. He's already done enough retarded things as is.

You'd have to be in his room sucking him off to know he went to tumblr for sure, triple irony.

>Kaneki, a human, putting his dick in a crazy and clinically depressed half ghoul
Not only is the rate of failure (demi-human, human offspring) significantly higher, but the mother would be a complete nutcase and she would literally have reared her kid as the black goat's egg.
What good could possibly have come from an Eto pairing?
It had to be either Touka, or Hinami. And since Ken sees Hinami as a little sister it wouldn't have happened for several more years.
Touka saw an opportunity and she grabbed it. And now she's the queen of ghouls, while Eto is fertilizer.

I think somebody left their trash on the wrong board.

> Reading comprehension
Cool user.

Yeah he fucking baited himself, but yeah what can you expected from a dumblrcuck? kek

First couple of times this was posted had Tumblr filename.

Behold, the very first XXX-rated ghoul, Rabbit!

How come I'm the only Etofag who posts about his wife in not TG related threads?! I never see you fuckers there. It's great to brag about how great she is without all those Talkerfags bitching about how their utterly flawed bitch got knocked up at the worst possible time by a whiny psychopath and how that makes her better. Don't tell me you fucks have multiple waifus.

>talkerfag shitposting
Its time
Someone make the screencaps please

You tried man.

Why would you go to non TG threads?

spoilers when

i cant wait to see someone die

hopefully never

Does Makyun still lurks Sup Forums. I miss that crazy ape.

There are people in this thread right now who think this is pretty

Some skilled user please do the work

someone need a taxi ?

>Talker
>Not pretty
user I.....

Perky tits, beautiful eyes, Shiny hair. She looks better with fluffy teal hair though.