Marx would kill himself seeing Maoism adopting capitalism

>saying "communism doesn't work"
>posting a picture that disproves this statement

So where are you going with this?

>Communism = State Capitalism
Shut the fuck up

Attached: HMMMMM.jpg (93x101, 10K)

I'll give them their due, they tried.

>citing CHINA aka the single biggest offender in human and worker rights violations in the world aswell as a huge fucking bubble economy entirely dependent on the west to work at all as a positive example of communism working

This is your brain on communism kids, so remember, don't be fucking retards.

none-white are pollutants

>posts picture of capitalist country

This

Yes, because all those sky scrappers where build by glorius united workers to have social meetings with shit they shared between themselves you fucking moron.

>China
>Communist

Are you retarded? I thought Communism is a stateless and money less society? So why are you showing a picture of a country that's state capitalist?

Once again a Communist being retarded.

>China
>Communism

Attached: 15048022971420.jpg (259x194, 6K)

you are correct sir

SAGE

China realized that communism didn't work and adopted fascism in 1990. They didn't change the party name.

Do you not see the man-made vertical parts that create hundreds of dramatic cliffsides?

They don't though, they often only have 1 child. Wait and see what happens in our lifetimes when all those cities need immigrants to sustain them.

>posts picture of fascist ethnostate

The west is the B..

>China

OHHHH NO not the ACTUAL COMMUNIST CHINA WITH 100 MILLION STARVING PEOPLE OF 1965 NO, just the traditional 2018 """""""communist"""""""" China.

You don't fucking have a clue about how China changed during the 90's. I've got some friends who actually worked there during that period. Not so long ago there weren't so many cars and the peasants were putting their shit on the asphalt to warm some shit up. Then the exclusive economic zones happened and traditional liberalism saved China.