Russia

What goes on in here? Why is it so big and empty?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1176x595, 128K)

NOYFB

Its so empty because its so big

VROOM VROOM

Attached: SS-27_Stalin_Topol-M_RS-12M2_RT-2PM2_intercontinental_ballistic_missile_Russian_army_Russia_640.jpg (641x314, 62K)

>Why is it so big and empty?
Mongols didn't build a proper civilization so local tribes existed as they did until Russia came. We may be sadistic to our own people, but we can't send outright tens of millions of people to a snowy wasteland, only like, two-three million at once. So it was steadily settled.
Real shame we have such a shit climate. Could've been eclipsing China by now if we had the right farming conditions.

secret nazi utopia

I don't know cunt. What happens in your shithole?

>What goes on in here? Why is it so big and empty?
lost civilizations

S-P-A-C-E
and
T-I-G-E-R-S

It's true.

Residual nuclear winter from the finno-korean hyperwar.

So it's just forests and a few tribes scattered?
What about them nuke sites?

Migrants probably

It's marshes, forests and tundra.
Tribes have been by now mostly civilized, both by Russian Empire and Soviet Union. I don't think there's any untouched piece of humanity left in Siberia, though plenty people live like they did long ago, except with more technology and alcoholism.
>nuke sites
Probably aplenty. Some gotta be aimed at China these days.

Well, an obvious addition, there are Russian cities. Vladivostok, for example. They're scattered far, though, and it is completely normal for a local to consider 500km a close distance.

You call russia weak?

Attached: russianface.gif (314x303, 42K)

t. 56%

I've always been partial to Kamchatka. Has absolutely nothing to do with the vodka brand named after it, however.

Attached: 1520338870834.jpg (1668x1045, 218K)

>What goes on in here?
magical things that i wish i could be a part of. ywn squat with the gopniks. feels bad man

Attached: 1519040390758.jpg (800x538, 98K)

I'm thankful for the cold wind and snow you sent to us last month, Russia. I'm starting to miss snow.
Isn't there plenty land over there to take white European Christian refugees when shit hits the fan?

Land, a fuckton. Farmable land? Not very much. I'd assume given enough powerful chemical industry gifts, like pesticides, GMO and fertilizer, the defect of awful farmland could be fixed, but I doubt it's going to be easy.

its full of poles looking to fuck mens asses

Woolly mammoth

Attached: mammoth.jpg (523x295, 28K)

frozen shithole

Once you go past the one mountains its cold as all fuck. Like, really fucking cold.