Alcohol is the leading cause of degeneracy in society, and should be outlawed in the Ethnostate

Alcohol is the leading cause of degeneracy in society, and should be outlawed in the Ethnostate

Attached: BeforeAfteralcohol.webm (1920x1080, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/drinking-alcohol-key-living-90-article-1.3829634
economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21642000-promiscuity-and-fidelity-seem-be-specific-biological-adaptations-their
youtube.com/watch?v=G6717bNakuA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470475/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you guys tried that, didn't work as intended, doing it again will only prove insanity

Attached: 1358680631827.jpg (217x208, 18K)

Jews are the leading cause of degeneracy in the Eurite (European White) Ethno state. I am a proud Eurite. Not to be confused with those fake whites (Jews).

Indeed.

>Alcohol
all of a sudden she doesn't look like a frigid cold hearted no fun bitch

Unfortunately the cat is out of the bag on that one. Addiction is a social issue, not a substance issue. Very rare that people with meaningful healthy relationships become addicts.
But there should be some social stigma associated with drunkenness. Millennial bar/club culture is degenerate as fuck. I can’t tell you how many people really have nothing going on in their lives outside of
>work all week
>happy hour
>bar/club
>drunk meaningless sexual encounter
>hangover
>brunch with mimosas
>Weekend over
>back to work
Rinse and repeat till you’re too old for people to keep taking you seriously or you succumb to liver failure at 58

alcohol will get you retards laid.

The absolute state of the board, gents

I use it for that reason, and also because I like to get buzzed and fucked up. Enjoy it guys.. don't fight it and fuck anyone who says it's degenerate.

Before: Pasty, cold, bitchy
After: Warm, fun, happy

Thoughts were had

GodDAMN, you ethnofags are gigantic fucking pussies.

There should be a state-run program to make more female hapa babies and to abort all male hapa fetuses for national security reasons

Good post, this guy knows what he is talking about.

why do retards on Sup Forums keep talking about an ethnostate like it's actually going to happen. I thought larping wasn't allowed on Sup Forums

You do realize the people actually fucking doing something to get the word out all drink and have a good time, right? Drinking is part of white culture, if you believe otherwise, you're a fucking retard that's locked himself in his room since birth and dreams of a perfect utopia where he won't be laughed at in public.

You still will, faggot.

>sheltered boy who never had to grow up around raging ignorant alcoholics
I also don't care about any ethnostate. I simply don't respect alcoholics.

Trump doesn't drink, as is the case with all high-achievers.

Your move, Dr. Plebenstein

it's waaaaay too easy to make alcohol for this ever to work. we tried it in the 20s, people were going blind from drinking bathtub gin. it's just a stupid thing to try to ban. You're a stupid person OP.

That’s a problem. Shitheads can use it as a crutch rather than actually work on themselves and become dudes worth fucking. It’s not healthy for anyone involved. The girl will regret fucking your fat antisocial ass. She’ll want nothing to do with you and you’ll know deep down that she knows you’re a piece of shit and not worth the 3 minutes and 48 seconds of friction she went through.

Alcohol doesn't kill people, people kill people, faggot.

He's proved himself to be a kike shill time and time again now, your move faggot.

Also, there's not room for all the billionaires you guys think you'll be at the top, doesn't work that way.

>Drinking alcohol key to living past 90

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/drinking-alcohol-key-living-90-article-1.3829634

The leading cause of degeneracy in the world is Jews, being the physical manifestation of Satan on earth.

You will need Patriarchy.

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21642000-promiscuity-and-fidelity-seem-be-specific-biological-adaptations-their

>outlawed
No, it should be discouraged. Nothing wrong with having a glass of wine or a beer with some mates. Overconsumption of alcohol should be discouraged by socially and economically ostracizing alcoholics. When the consequence of alcoholism is not being able to buy food or your internet being cut off because no one in your community will sell you any products or services, then alcoholism will largely disappear.

This is how behavior used to be regulated before we gave up all our freedom to daddy government.

you just fucked me up, the first one is unlikeable but the 2nd one is likable. I think it's the social facade mask falling off, you get to see 'her' and not who she pretends to be.

Alcohol for women is only OK if they're in a committed long-term relationship first- AND not pregnant. Also, moderation is always best.

/thread

who said anything about killing people? god damn you drunkards really are ignorant. Thanks for proving my point.

Fact: Alcohol has been part of white culture for thousands of years.

LOL. You got BTFO, newfriend.

Yep those degenerate and alcoholic Romans and Greeks, they never accomplished anything or laid the foundations of any civilizations.

She didn't look like that in the first one either, Mr repressed hatred

Prove it.
Alcohol was spread throughout northern Europe via Greek amphorae. The Greeks were not white. checkmate

Even elephants know to hold berry water in their trunks until it ferments and get drunk, even orangutans know it's fun to be fucked up.

You got me.

Attached: AlcoholisGreat.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Should we all start fucking little boys, too? Have some standards, user.

might as well call our new ethos tate 'the United Padded Jail Cells of America, god forbid someone accidentally consume something that would result in their own removal from both the gene pool and society, get this - without your petty intervention at all!

>ethnostate
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just know a lot of millennials who have nothing interesting going on because of this. Even married ones still basically stick to this model except instead of going back home and fucking they watch Netflix and eat ice cream.
Just get a fucking hobby. Have a kid or 6. It’s not that fun after a while and it’s not cool after you’re like 26. You don’t wanna be that 45 year old taking shots of Jim beam trying to grind on the 19 year olds in there with their fake ID’s.

>Very rare that people with meaningful healthy relationships become addicts.

This is very true. I am a heavy drinker because I'm pretty lonely and alcohol helps to fill a void. I feel that if I found a girl that I really loved and cared for, I would be sober for the rest of my life.

>Thinking alcohol is what accomplished any of that.

Attached: lol.jpg (462x333, 16K)

As a nightclub bouncer on his way home after another hellish shift I whole heartedly agree. Fuck alcohol and fuck drink culture

HEY! i WANT HER DRUNK AND READY TO FUCK!
DAMN IT!!

>that webm
>dehydration and lighting can make someone look different
well color me fucking surprised

I cant believe that someone drink alcohol more than 1 time in a 6 months in 2018. Yes. I`m a russian. And my grandfather was finn.

I am a millennial that has my shit together. Never got drunk or did drugs in college; I thought it was a complete waste of economic resources. Graduated in Engineering, currently working for my professional license so I can start my own business. Minimal TV, saving to buy a house so I can support a large family in the future, had to dive deep into philosophical reasoning to understand morality and why I believe in God (Christian theology). Nearly everybody else I know in my age group is either wasting away from pot (Califag here) or alcohol. Those who can't make it whine "the system is unfair" not realizing they are part of the system creating problems. My generation is absolutely abhorrent, I can see the death of America coming, not by nuclear holocaust, but by moral cultural disintegration.

You should consider quitting or at least not bringing alcohol into your home so if you want to be a degenerate you have to go out and face people to do it.

Thank you for your service, CrocHunter-user.

>California
I’m sorry user. California is ground zero for this kind of spiritual decay. It’s a hellish place.

alcohol is okay but drinking corn/soy beer is shit

Hops do you no favors.

Yeah if you're a teenager or have the mindset of a teenager. Daterape for lack of a better term isn't something an adult should participate in.

Freedom.

What? Alcohol literally kills you.

Your behaviour is more determined by the people you associate with than anything else. They’re like this because they basically have no functioning relationships with any of the people around them. Even their ‘friends’ are mostly just loose acquaintances who probably won’t know them at all a few years from now.

Functioning identity is tied closely to community, culture, purpose, and place. Many no longer have any. The loss of even one is enough to drive people to harmful behaviours including substance abuse.

Full video?

ok greg johnson

Never trust a man who doesn’t drink.

Yeah I’m sure that’s a huge part of it. So many people go off to college and get jobs in big cities a thousand miles from home. It’s hard to build relationships. It takes years and years.

then explain how am I still alive?

it will also give you ED and liver disease. as well as make you wrap your car around a tree.

why tho?

Attached: veggiepepe.jpg (500x585, 47K)

It has been a part of male bonding for centuries. A man who doesn't drink isn't willing to take part in that bonding, they believe themselves either too good for it or too good for the people they're in company with, or at least that's the perception.

Today however, the people that don't drink are the shut in autists that have shunned social interaction for their entire lives. Saying you won't drink is a sign that you're either an unsociable cunt, or an alcoholic that had to quit, neither of which are trustworthy.

Then count me out.

Alcohol makes her skin actually seem white, before alcohol she has that classic 56% hue.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6717bNakuA

Quality post. While I understand the “degeneracy” aspect of it, I can’t shake the notion that it’s what people have undertook in social situations for millennia. Faggots who don’t drink are weird.

That's shit logic. Let's take another example of something used for male bonding in ancient culture: pederasty.
>Any man who doesn't take part of that bonding think they are too good for it or everybody else will think so
>Any man who doesn't fuck little boys is a social shut in and unsociable
Build something meaningful around your social interactions like working out or intelligent debate, not trying to waste the valuable time you have on this earth.

Fuck you.

Go back to redd*t

>you should hang out with your bros to debate

In the past 9t was used to keep drinking water potable. Given the physical addiction that happens with prolonged use it's easily understandable that it would carry on as tradition. Especially because the Jews have been making money off of it since the 16th century. There was a point in European history where only Jews where allowed to distill spirits.

I want her, drunk or sober.

>You should hang out with your bros and drink until you can smoke each others cocks and call it an accident

You're really hung up on pedophilia and faggotry. Assuming hanging out with men is gay is a sign of how far gone you are, and now you're larping to try to retain a semblance of manhood that you'll never have.

You're really hung up on being able to drink with men. Assuming drinking with men is the epitome of being a man is a sign of how far gone you are, and now you're larping to try to retain a semblance of manhood that you'll never have.

fine, i'll make my own ethnostate
WITH BLACK JACK AND HOOKERS
who's with me?

The guy from the country that makes the third shittiest cigars known to man right after Jamaica and Mexico has a point.
>The leading cause of degeneracy in the world is Jews, being the physical manifestation of Satan on earth
Their collective/genetic malevolence runs so deep that only religious imagery is sufficient in describing it proficiently.

You argue like a child, believe yourself a philosopher and a professional debater, yet can't seem to go even two posts without reducing yourself to idiocy. I'm done with you, I shouldn't waste time on the dregs of society, which is what all of you internet philosophers are. Go tell people about optics or some shit, I'm sure all your real life buddies would love to hear about it.

There it is, the classic "I can't win this debate so I'll just call you dumb and leave". You really showed me.

Yeah, nah, you're making non-sequiturs and building a straw man like mad.
>Assuming drinking with men is the epitome of being a man
He never said that, whereas you did imply this
>hanging out with men is gay

You're a fucking moron.

opposite. let people reject it on their own.

the youth already thing drinking and drugs are stupid thats why they cross dress and do whatever.

/thread

Oh the following was definitely a strawman, non sequitur, antagonist statement. I know that.
He also did say that drinking with men was one of the defining pieces of being a man. See below.
I think it started out pretty good for rational discussion, then we both got out of hand.

This, alcohol is degenerate.

Phrobition actually worked extremely well. Look up the stats.

Right, clearly you both went off the rails just a few posts in. His original idea isn't that far off though in terms of how teetotalism is perceived in male-dominated communities. Not drinking at all is pretty much a social non-starter.

Attached: 1519899317721.jpg (467x519, 57K)

Getting laid is degenerate.

Allah and Mohammed would be proud.

Change culture then.

I don't have a problem with that, so I won't.

You don’t have a problem with massive damage to society? Quite nihilist if I dare say!

I agree with that for a large majority of populations, but just because something is perceived as correct doesn't mean that is what is objectively moral. If I was to make a statement for my stance on this subject it would be the following:
The excessive consumption of alcohol is perceived as a type of male social interaction which is necessary to build relationships. We as individuals should shift the societies perception of excessive alcohol consumption to be a negative stigma instead of a positive social interaction.

I'm genuinely interested to hear your take on my statement and to listen to your opinion. I won't get belligerent in this discussion.

What damage? You don't have to drink yourself under the table. When I'm out drinking with friends/associates/colleagues, I'm barely get buzzed, because I'm not a god damn alcoholic.

And yes, I DO want to know if my colleagues/friends/associates ARE alcoholics or socially inept retards, so this cultural habit works out great.

>Today however, the people that don't drink are the shut in autists that have shunned social interaction for their entire lives. Saying you won't drink is a sign that you're either an unsociable cunt, or an alcoholic that had to quit, neither of which are trustworthy.

Nice projection faggot

Sounds good, doesn’t work. Tried it back in the day and it didn’t work out.

who is she? source?

Prohibition significantly lowered the rate of alcohol use in the USA, and did not majorly contribute to organized crime. Alcohol usage did not rise to pre-Prohibition levels until the 1970s. Prohibition worked before, and there's no reason why it won't work again. (Source : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470475/ )

no discussion there.
basicly /thread in the OP

Wtf, so native americans were red skins only because europeans gave them booze

>ethnostate

Attached: 28698546_1877799329178457_8761926779540552722_o.jpg (1024x416, 69K)