Freiza will defeat Jiren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9xYWlLxzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=lYSGH66rElE&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

Frieza is just a meme character

>F-FRREEEEEZAAAAAAAAAA

freezer will master self-movement just from seeing it once.

I think he'll get Ribriaane

What's his end game? Frieza is hiding something, his powerlevel? What is it?

Freeza figuring out Ultra Instinct then going on a GoD murder spree after the tournament would be f-ing awesome.

Hunter X Hunter sucks1

> I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.

NOPE

Given that Freiza treated God-energy like it was a plaything while Goku got raped inside it, we can say for sure pre-fight Freiza was stronger than Goku.

Since Goku gave Jiren a run for his money, Freiza will give Jiren a lot more trouble if not outright smash him.

>yfw 3.5

I will stop Jiren

Christ.

We Saiyans are tougher than IRON

You should know that better than anyone!

frieza is a faggot

He plans to usurp the Omni-Kings and do away with the hierarchy of Gods and Angels. He also plans to return to life in full so he can exact his lordship over all things. Pretty simple to get. There's just a bite-sized, half-second nod to his plotting every couple of episodes but it's so ambiguous. I also suspect that he's strong but overconfident in his power and abilities. Though it seems like he is actually aware of the power disparity enough to deem Goku valuable not just to stave off erasure but also for his new technique. He's playing a long game here even though the tournament's like an hour long in-universe. I think we'll see more of his plotting once the combatants start to thin out some more.

Stand back you abhorrent lizard. I will win this tournament.

How would you make Jiren a more interesting character

Explain why he wants the Super Dragon Balls like Toppo says

By killing him or torturing Toppo

>retarded spic still samefagging

>In the name of the letter I, leave Jiren to me!

Leave Freiza to me

Toyocuck are really pathetic

>if there's more than one person laughing at that disaster it HAS to be a samefag

Would One for All be able to fix his fucked up face?

>asserting samefag

Kys

Who the fuck makes fanart for a reaction youtuber?

He has to fix all our faces

>butthurt toeikek seething

fuck you carrotto

She's just picking him up and is about to fling him out of the arena with the power of I

t. Vegeta

Reminder to report avatarfags and shitposters

100% pue concentrated autism.

youtu.be/b9xYWlLxzwM

They want to keep him ambiguous so my first step toward giving his character some dimension would probably be to emphasize the character acting. Having him pull a Sensui after seeing Goku get "vaporized" by the Genki Dama. Jiren didn't so much as flinch at that. He's supposed to be a good guy but his stoicism is very extreme. Sensui sitting on the TV and lamenting the result of his fight with Yusuke is a moment that sticks with a lot of people. I mean, the guy was the strongest one around bar none till the Mazoku shit came along. It wasn't even close. Yet he had thoughts of his own, goals, etc. They've already failed at making him interesting but having him at least emote would help immensely while still allowing Toei's writers to do what status quo wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYSGH66rElE&t=5s

>Implying he won't split her head open with one well-placed money shot

O MY HAKAI POWERS FORESHADOWED SO MASTERFUL BY OUR LORD TOYO THAT NO ONE SAW IT COMING
GRANT ME STRENGTH TO GET RID OF THESE TOEI BULLIES WHO DARES INSULT OUR SACRED WRITINGS

They literally treat the manga like a koran.

You don't wanna play this game Toeiturd.

The power of I makes her strong, and gives her the ability to take even the largest of loads.

frieza was in gold form
goku was in base form

considering how hyped up the special was, that 3.5 will probably be the highest rating DBS will get now that it's competeing against kamen rider

get ready for a 2.5 this week

It's not about the size of the load. It's about the force behind it.

Leave my waifu alone.

*cancels your anime*

Psssshh

Let's post the face of all Vegetafags when Vegeta gets eliminated before Frieza...

I'm very curious to see the ratings of the next episode.

have him whisper shit under his breath while hes standing around
Before he begins another rampage make him yell out something fucking weird
Make him have a scene where he starts laughing his ass off then goes right back to being stoic saying "i needed that"

>DBS gets kicked out of the top 10

The power of I is stronger than the cum of a feeble being like Jiren.

Subtle.

His objective is using the Super Dragon Balls to eliminate the gods.
He takes the justice stuff very seriously, and considers the gods enemies because of what they are doing with the universes.
He trained to become more powerful than the GoDs, but Zeno is a different story, so he'll just use the Super Dragon Balls to get rid of them.

I can actually see that happening. The butthurt from Kanzenshuu fags would be delicious.

Tell me why the fuck Dyspo would tell Hit his strategy. 6 weeks later, this shit still doesn't make sense.

Tell me how a manbunny speeding up x1000 still loses to some fag who skips for a second in time

vegeta is a proven piece of shit but this might have been the lowest he's ever sunk all things considered

He's using the UI form just like Goku. When he's not using it he's a retard and a fighting autist like Goku.

Hit figured it out before he confirmed the strategy to him.
The worse thing is them stopping the fight to talk about it in the first place. If only the rabbit hadn't opened his mouth to trash talk maybe he could have won.

it didn't make sense
alright, hit tricked dyspo into attacking him, but his punch should still be too slow to hit dyspo before he hits hit

hit shouldn't have time to react to dyspo's attacks even if he knows what dyspo is going to do

Logic doesn't enter in Toei's turd anime user, don't even bother with it. All you will gain from it is a headache.

the one thing I hate about this UI is that goku also got a power up with it
it wasn't enough to give him perfect reflexes and 0 reaction time, they also made him as powerful as jiren and he keeps getting much stronger as he fights

I bet the manga won't make goku stronger, he'll just get better reflexes

i really hope Toyo does Dyspo a bit better.
he was gonna be my U11 favorite

Gohan is beautiful.

He truly is.

>he

Post YFW UISSJBKKX20 Gogeta beats Jiren.

I don't understand how Dyspo was using sound to fight even though he's FTL.

I don't he's literally faster then light, he's just really fast

Toei made Dyspo into a jobber on his introduction so I would say that there's a 99% chance of him being better portrayed in the manga. I sure hope the meme with him being tied up all the fucking time doesn't carry over there.

except even if Freiza is the strongest thing in the ToP, outside Zeno and the angles. universes 1/12/5/8 are ever stronger than Jiren.

>when your kid gets their license

But then you remember that sHit gets eliminated before Vegeta

Will the ratings make a comeback?

reminder that episode 96 was written in january or february and toshio is still writing new episodes

Soon

nobody cares

Yes he is faster than light. Even DB should be FTL.

Reminder that 3.5% posters are Toyocucks and Seasonalfags

It should be the other way

Yup

That post didn't say Freeza was the strongest.

We're fresh out of donuts.

Let's speculate about the next arc... U7 warriors return to earth and somehow Nappa and Raditz are alive, they are on 17's island and have Goten and Trunks hostages, the new villain is an amalgam of Demigra and Janemba, he can revive dead villains and give them powerups... he also revived King Cold (vs Frieza), Gero and 16 (vs 17 and 18) and somehow King Piccolo (vs Piccolo), Gohan Blanco will defeat the new villain which is actually... Perfect SSB Golden Cell.