UK officially detaining foreigners coming into country for their political beliefs

Faggot bongs are useless and weak. Regularly sodomized my mudslimes. Fuck you for Churchil. Fuck you for Israel. KYS

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/972518443676205056

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 1.05.04 PM.png (587x650, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/breaking-identitarian-leader-martin-sellner-detained-uk-police-inciting-hatred-tension-local-communities/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Randolph_Churchill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamn fingermen.

This is an anti white discordian thread.
Hide and report
OP is a faggot
There are already two threads

Link? Checked catalog and didn't see any.

Also, fuck Churchill and fuck bong faggots.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 1.16.06 PM.png (623x434, 536K)

>Possibly incite hatred
Stay mad

Attached: Design Blur_Feb242018_050827.jpg (740x740, 238K)

what the FUCK were they thinking coming to the UK? they deserve it for not knowing just how fucking bad it is here

it would have literally been less bother for them to go to North Korea for the week

Attached: 1520497613520.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

It's strange that Katie Hopkins is still not in jail. She lives in the UK after all.

Doing this to an American is an act of War you limey shits.

defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/breaking-identitarian-leader-martin-sellner-detained-uk-police-inciting-hatred-tension-local-communities/
[ BREAKING: Identitarian Leader Martin Sellner detained by Uk police for "inciting hatred/tension between local communities" - Defend Europa ]

> UK
> free speech
chose one

its literally a crime not to want white genocide

Attached: 20213815_284836095318481_5991373077479424000_n.jpg (411x411, 31K)

you are correct
this is being brought up more and more around the country, though, the fact that we live under a totalitarian state

this is of course a joke and everything I post on Sup Forums is satire along with the rest of it

Attached: 1520455030910.png (497x454, 177K)

Wait, Pettibone is now together with the leader of Generation Identity?

Attached: x1QAhjw.jpg (498x374, 40K)

Of course. We all know this.

Why would anyone willingly go to UK?

only non-whites do and ignorant tourists that don't know how bad it really is lol

take away the 2nd amendment in the US and this is what will happen to us.

Is there ANY infighting within the UK police force?

its fucking weird how everyone just goes along with this nonsense..

Any infighting is shut down by the state asap

Is that poster real?

you guys need to fucking revolt already

it's a shame you haven't seen it before now

they took our guns.

How is this different from the muslim ban? And Sellner is a massive whiney faggot anyways

And you are the hero the world needs, user.

Holy shit t-this can't be real...is it bong?

No, it was faked

make your own weapons then.

This. If prisoners can manage to make pic related you bongs can find a way to fight back

Attached: shotgun_madeinprison.jpg (520x180, 8K)

Fuck off, kike

britbongs need an american style free speech law. arresting speakers before they even speak is going to far.

But he literally is the definition of a soyboy

I swear I've shagged that girl.
If she's the same as the one I know (and she looks it) she really enjoys it up the ass.

She's American.

So was this girl.
I've shagged a fair few burger women. I think I might have a photo of her sucking me off actually.

this shit is why trump will never visit the UK, and your country will get the shaft on any future deals

We're worse than Sweden, France and Germany combined. Hope this country dies desu.

How is the south african EFF allowed in bongs? Malema had a speech at oxford? And does this apply to foreigners only? Or can T Robinson and Douglas murray get in trouble?

Why is Sellner dating that mutt?
Aren't Identitarian supposed to date only in their People?
Is that another elitist party who says: 'Do what I say, but not what I do'?
OMG I hope those hypocrits will be send to jail

It's a law designed to stop extremist preachers from flying into the UK and encouraging mosque attendees to go an a jihad

As is always the way, it's almost exclusively used to oppress journalists and conservaties

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL*
*of pakis

Theyd just make her a martyr

Because he's not white. Also notice how no one protested him, despite his repeated calls for violent white genocide.

oh look an amerimutt who probs voted in chief circumcised cock sucker Trump.

Attached: 1515300799169.png (476x401, 165K)

Seriously though, Sellner is a European citizens. Unless he has commited a crime he has to be let in.

Brexit hasn't happened yet. They can kick the Yank out, but not him.

You are correct, please nuke London

>His people
Yes, racial Europeans.

>Detained
>For a speech that hasn't happened yet

Is this legal?

>They can kick the Yank out, but not him.
Lolnope, Europeans get banned from entering the UK all the time

why does he look like a soyboy?

What about all those Polish convicted rapists the daily mail keeps discovering?

I remember they used to stop for questioning Irish people, for up to a couple of days, but they couldn't deny them entrance.

Also, wasn't the head of the Polish Neo-nazi's organizing rallies around the UK about a year ago?

So why are you not doing anything about it? You just allow the lunatics to rule your country while you sit back and let it happen? What the hell is wrong with you?

>Is this legal?

Does it matter if is or not?

>What about all those Polish convicted rapists the daily mail keeps discovering?
I didn't say all undesirables are refused entry, just some of them

>I remember they used to stop for questioning Irish people, for up to a couple of days, but they couldn't deny them entrance.
The law has changed a little since the 1980

Anyway, I don't fly to Europe that often but I've seen central European guys refused entry twice.

Says he's Austrian.

And you fucks aren't allowed in our country unless we know you're not staying. I imagine they didn't have a return ticket or some shit so they got detained until they could prove they weren't staying.

can someone smart PLEASE invent a way to invalidate the tv license that shit is retarded. someone non english freeing the english from their tyrants using technology would be based.

someone invent something that invalidates the tv license as a big fuck you from the world's people to UK government in the name of their people, who would be jailed for speaking out of line

please autists of the world, free our distant relatives with technological mastery

he is just pretending to be retarded, standard Sup Forums MO

Why Britain? What are the reasons that they have even more cucked laws than germany?

>The EU’s 2004 citizenship directive makes it clear that the free movement of people within the EU is not an unqualified right and can be restricted on grounds of “public policy, public security or public health”. This means that serious offenders can be denied entry and the right to live in Britain.

>However, the directive does say “previous criminal convictions shall not in themselves constitute grounds for taking such measures”, but adds that convicted criminals can be excluded on a case-by-case basis if they present “a genuine, present and sufficiently serious threat affecting one of the fundamental interests of society”.

Seems like if they claimed "muh racism" they could block him.

Shouldn't have flown into fucking Luton. Just know some Paki has pulled them out.

>Shouldn't have flown into fucking Luton
mfw I live in Luton. I have got a front row seat for World War 3, though, so it's not all bad

martin sellner is on the same watch lists as the westboro baptist church and David Duke. He should have expected this when he visited the UK.

Got me. I'm Cuban SPIC and voted for Trump. Guilty.

Fuck you anyway.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.37.30 PM.png (212x229, 66K)

lol @ the beta orbiters in this thread

CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

white cubans are all registered cuckservatives

Also Donald trump was proposed to be added to the UK ban list back in 2015 simply for calling for a wall, but he was too important to ban.

>Churchill

His mum was a burger. Take some responsibility, mutt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Randolph_Churchill

At least we're white

Robinson gets detained all the time for being a meanie
The good news is that the only thing weaker than your rights in the UK is the judicial system that lets you just walk around free

>White cubans
Yes and the jumbo shrimps too

hopefully people are beginning to understand why every fucking middle eastern and african country infested with muslims are in civil war

this has nothing to do with common law and everything to do with islam

you guys are at war and you don’t even realize it lol

You nazis got KEKED. hahahahahahahaha

Didn't know that, thanks for info. Does make sense. Still, I'm Cuban so I'm not to blame.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.44.32 PM.png (309x565, 211K)

Any official statement form austrian authorities?

Americans like to forget that part

Most Muslim countries don't have a civil war though, cuck

Show your face, britcuckold

I will personally fly to your block right now and beat the life out of you, then call the cops to take you away for being a nazi so you die in jail

Post your address now

Still pretty recent. Although they've been detained for 2 days now from what I've read. Austria should really do something.

WTF I love satire now

Friendly reminder that the British have been culturally sclerotic tightasses forever.

Attached: 1519634798204.png (2000x2000, 71K)

Nobody in the right wing here cares about Sellner here desu

constant conflict* (semantics)

like no one knows what’s going on in syria, yemen, mali, niger, etc with shit like AQAP, boko haram, ISIS, and hezbollah

and learn the definition of a cuck, shill

everywhere muslims go, they bring unrest and incite social wars

Here is the Austrian London Embassy's info and telephone numbers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.56.29 PM.png (886x296, 260K)

katie hopkins is a piece of shit also. KYS

no they've either already been taken over by muslims, which means that dissent and civil disobedience will be suppressed hard, or are in the process of being taken over, of which some are in the stage where active civil war is happening
it's due to Muslims, who are one of the few religions left who haven't killed God. Western Christianity has given up on God and absolute good and wrong.
muzzies accept absolute right and wrong, thus any civ not like their must change to become 'better' which means like islam wants it
can't blame them for thinking like this, can't blame a fish for preferring water
but europoors should've seen this coming literal decades ago
they didn't
thus all you see is what those white whores and white soyboys deserve
inshallah traitors and lefties will all be culled and then the end times shall begin
muslim against christian
there the Lord will choose who wins

Americans made the mess in the middle East and expect everyone else to clean it up.You fucks are like retard freaks flinging their shit everywhere.

>muslim against christian
there the Lord will choose who wins
You overestimate the significance of christianity.

They can't even enforce it mate. It really doesn't matter.

They've been sending me letters for not having one for years but I just tear them up because they're addressed to "the legal occupier" and there's nobody here by that name.

Some of us do, I do. I can see the bloodshed on the horizon and I'm warning others about it. Most don't want to listen though. Most people are cowards.

so does Sup Forums support or condemn the suppression of non-violent groups that espouse views that are a threat to the state?

Attached: Sophie & Hans Scholl with Christoph Probst 1942.jpg (541x370, 32K)

they dont have freedom of speech. nobody in europe does. people with a track record thanks to the internet can be blocked form access to anything other than the airport

Sup Forums supports logical conclusions and the truth, no matter what their consequences are or whom they are expressed by.

Fuck off Communist Jews. Your publicity stunts are getting old. Where is your substance?!

Attached: sellner dugin.png (606x364, 33K)

I would give Pettibone a dirty sanchez and donkey punch desu

>non-violent
Depends on your definition of violence.
If a group uses nonviolent ways to furthen an agenda that is absolutely lethal to your interests such as communist subversion in academica and press then yes, that needs to be fought.
If a group uses nonviolent means to finance an enemy with violent potential, such as muslim charities funneling money to militants abroad, or muslim schools being linked to movements that are violent against your interests elsewhere then supression is also in the best interests of the state.

Oh fucking WHOOPS

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-10-22-17-36.png (1006x420, 242K)

Hate speech is hate speech, mate, it's illegal.

The people behind banning certain types of speech and advocating for the disarmament of the citizenry of any country should be killed without and any hesitation or deliberation. This is a right given to you by God.

>UK jews detain two non-UK jews for potentially offending muds
Pottery

The UK is, itself, a country-sized jail