Why is black “culture” so obsessed with weed?

Why is black “culture” so obsessed with weed?

Attached: E922CE93-9A87-401C-8791-F2AF63DEFAC3.jpg (275x183, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-legalisation-racist-argument-kansas-republican-steve-alford-african-americans-genetics-a8149101.html
youtu.be/HDM9yjqd1Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=4IVNkUr8t4k
youtube.com/watch?v=a_HfSnQqeyY
jci.org/articles/view/25509
youtube.com/watch?v=a6iba3sEUIg
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXAiGx4OOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjb3Lm9HdNo
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/03/do-adult-brains-make-new-neurons-a-contentious-new-study-says-no/555026/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING!!!!!

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

It gets you high and lots of money which is pretty much the only thing niggers care about.

Funny, if you got rid of niggers all that shit would fix itself.

Attached: 1519511326531.png (540x634, 321K)

based kansas
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-legalisation-racist-argument-kansas-republican-steve-alford-african-americans-genetics-a8149101.html

It's the only acceptable form of escapism for them.

Put me in the screen cap!

Because it’s a black market in most states. They’re struggling in legal states to sell a regulated medical and recreational product because the white man is good at business.

Why are white "people" so obsessed with black culture?

fuck the niggers

Attached: 1519785489261.png (900x720, 984K)

youtu.be/HDM9yjqd1Pc

Attached: 1519604045254.jpg (979x547, 97K)

dubs

Attached: 1519085536656.jpg (640x790, 265K)

I’m not. I’m trying to eat a nice peaceful meal and a nigger walked in reeking of marijuana.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

>lots of money
>selling weed

not really desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=4IVNkUr8t4k

You forgot the meme flag you dumb fucking nigger.

Attached: KWEEN Godiva02.webm (480x640, 2.16M)

>eating chink food
I hope you like rat meat and gutter oil you fucking retard.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

God niggers just BATHE in ptsd.

Better a relaxed nigger on weed, that a nigger on alcohol, crack, or bath salts.
Only you cuckservatives think weed is some evil shit

Lets you step out of life and take a breath of fresh air as your current problems become distant memories for the moment.

Eventually you get used to that comfy numbness and smoke more and more until you are spending $200 a week on a few ounces to smoke nonstop just so you don’t feel. Good times though

Better than the last infested your day ass countrymen eat. At least chinks are relatively thin compared to your fellow beaners.

same reason they're obsessed with sex and murder and stealing, because it feels good

Because its a wholesale luxury good that represents both their status and income. Its a meme, just like they only drink Hennessy, Hypnotic and Remy.

Implying nigs don't commit crime no matter what drug impairs their mental state

Why is X so Y with Z?

KYS OP

Attached: 1516756812745.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Sure thing yellow pajeet.

Attached: 1518926632789.jpg (962x640, 214K)

Nogs moved to colorado like a religious exodus, filled that state with low lives and crime.
Obama should have just legalized weed and not ruined Colorado.

a couple hundred bucks is a lot for a nig

>implying a bunch of stoned niggers aren't easier to subdue / catch

It makes them feel like they are as smart as whites while they are on it.

Californians ruined CO.

>that webm
>One race the human race
top jej.

As for the weed question. You've got to keep the goyim pacified. Weed does the trick. Snoop Dog and related stuff is just another attack vector.

yeah man we gon chimp till we got dem gibs brotha

Darker skins have higher DMT production, please don't be jealous.

Cannabis has been utilised for thousands of years, particularly in Asia.

Queen Victoria used cannabis tincture for her period cramps.

I think it's silly to generalise. I think any community should be granted the choice to alter their consciousness as they see fit.

Why are the white community so proud of their alcohol use? Whether it be students pouring beer down their necks at the stereotypical frat party or the middle class and their fine wines. Both are very much a poison and do far greater damage to the body than cannabis.

In fact cannabis causes neurogenesis in the brain - which means it produces new braincells when you use it - compared to alcohol which destroys them.

It's the more intelligent choice of relaxing substance to utilise of an evening, as well as it's proven ability to cure all types of cancer, it's anti-inflammatory properties protect the myelin sheath of nerve cells, which can result in the reversal of dementia.

In fact one of the best things you can do to protect your long term memory is use cannabis.

Even the stanford professor introducing a lecture in memory is absolutely high as a kite.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_HfSnQqeyY

Not to mention it's instantaneous ability to stop the trembling in a number of conditions including parkinson's disease. Really the uses are endless.
Far superior as an industrial product to trees, in strength and timescale of production. It's absurd it's illegal. The pharmacuetical industry for one, has a hell of a lot to answer for.

lol nogs can't afford to live in CO, their only refuge from the ashy skin that comes due from overwhelming numbers of homelessness is colfax. The real issues with CO come from the black "leader" in charge of Denver, the asinine sanctuary status of the state and all of the non-enforced illegal activity that comes with it.

Texas, Louisiana, Missouri filled it up.
Californians raised rent and property taxes with their money, but the majority of new crime isnt californians.
Most came from the east and the South.

I love cannabis.

Irish Asheknazi Aristocracy

Israel leads the research and it's completely legal and deregulated in North Korea.
So much for your freedom America.

Billions in taxes recouped from the legalisation of cannabis.

I say give them all the weed they want and lower their testosterone and sperm count. It can only do good.

All niggers must hang

Attached: 562FBA6B-6117-41CD-BD82-4A30EC7B79B8.png (1366x768, 784K)

Makes them think they use to be kangz and sheeeeit

DELET THIS IT'S MAKING ME WANNA QUIT SMOKING WEED GLOWING CIA NIGGERS REEEEEE

>Darker skins have higher DMT production, please don't be jealous.

citation required

>Cannabis has been utilised for thousands of years, particularly in Asia.

>Queen Victoria used cannabis tincture for her period cramps.

irrelevant

>I think any community should be granted the choice to alter their consciousness as they see fit.
>Why are the white community so proud of their alcohol use? Whether it be students pouring beer down their necks at the stereotypical frat party or the middle class and their fine wines. Both are very much a poison and do far greater damage to the body than cannabis.

I agree

>In fact cannabis causes neurogenesis in the brain - which means it produces new braincells when you use it - compared to alcohol which destroys them.

citation needed, and define "brain cells"

>as well as it's proven ability to cure all types of cancer,

lol fuckoff with this bullshit

>In fact one of the best things you can do to protect your long term memory is use cannabis.

more bullshit arguments from apparent case of the 'tism

>Really the uses are endless.
Far superior as an industrial product to trees, in strength and timescale of production. It's absurd it's illegal. The pharmacuetical industry for one, has a hell of a lot to answer for.

learn to express this with more refinement if you want to defend yourself, too many generalizations when you've already spoken out against generalization yourself

you forgot Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana.

>be black
>turn to IQ scores; depressed
>turn to evolution; depressed
>turn to genetics; depressed
>fuck it; turn to weed.

If it keeps them calm and stops them from chimping out, then I don't see a problem.

>asians can't process alcohol like whites
>blacks can't process weed like whites

whites are born to be degenerate

>Why is black “culture” so obsessed with weed?
Because weed is a drug that turns white people into niggers mentally.

>citation required
I will find the link

>irrelevant
Queen Victoria was very much white which defuncts the premise

>I agree
Good

>Citation Needed and define "braincells"
You come across as slightly obnoxiousness, of course I am referring to stemcells produced in the olfactory bulb
jci.org/articles/view/25509

>Fuck off with this bullshit

How about you stop being so bloody arrogant and do some research.
THC causes apoptosis in cancer cells, we have an endocanninoid system in the body.

Dr. William Courtney on
Dr. Confirms Cannabis Oil Cures Brain Tumor & Brain Cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=a6iba3sEUIg

>more bullshit arguments from apparent case of the 'tism

CBD Reverses Dementia
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXAiGx4OOk

>learn to express this with more refinement if you want to defend yourself, too many generalizations when you've already spoken out against generalization yourself

Learn to express yourself with less pomposity, laconic expression is humble and sharp.

You sound like you have an IQ of about 129, I can assure you, that's not that impressive.

poor doge

>NASA JPL

>You sound like you have an IQ of about 129,

you're being too generous, plus I'm fucking with you because you honestly speak with the eloquence of a 16-21 year old. Try harder if you wan't to succeed at legalization. I live in CO, I could care less.

In your opinion. NASA disagrees, this isn't a linguistic endeavour it's a scientific one, you sound incredibly insecure.

>We Want
GIBS ME DAT MUHFUGGUN WYTE CRACKA SHEEEEIT

Attached: 2jZLmao.jpg (600x768, 91K)

It's I couldn't care less*

I don't tend to correct people as there is a correlation between dyslexia and genius but you asked for it.

Because they're stupid niggers.

I recommend you read Plato's Gorgias to find out why oration is no definition of character of merit of ideas.

PS: You can't fuck with me, I'm an evil genius.

Fuck I hate weed so much these days.

(((media))) makes it popular

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjb3Lm9HdNo

Attached: oneatatime.gif (636x360, 797K)

been using weed since africa.
sativas come from africa.

>why is black culture obsessed with crack
niggers are obsessed with anything that gets them high

Because it rhymes with a lot of shit

morbid curiosity

the herbal jew strikes again

>neurogenesis
does not exist: theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/03/do-adult-brains-make-new-neurons-a-contentious-new-study-says-no/555026/

What is "Neurogenesis"? The brain's neuroplastic response to brain damage- antidepressants also cause the same thing. THC is a neurotoxin which actively impairs hippocampal memory consolidation. The reason why there is a ((strengthening)) is because new neural pathways are getting pruned so the brain has to rely on old ones. tl'dr hedonists need to commit mass suicide

>what marijuana brings to the table
lethargic intelligence, low labour productivity, vice-dependence, deviant & corrupt social views, uncompetititve complacency, emotional volitillity and illness

The Herbal jew is against the values which founded western civilization
does not exist in the brain

Apefrica*

It's the same curiosity we have when we study a pack of apes.

because the jews are trying to destroy white culture.

These rappers seem to never even inhale the weed. Why is that?

I've wondered the same thing