Kekkai Sensen & Beyond: Blood Blockade Battlefront

15 hours remain until cute doctor Luciana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=n1fcZnshKv0
mega.nz/#!UR1HXDIa!EiwsgMOgasUusZ4taUvSg2tXnDvoeZPZ5GRhEi5Nxcs
twitter.com/pKjd/status/919270610513018881
twitter.com/liborek3/status/919270365259591682
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss White

So do Bones.

>kek

get out

It's almost ED time. What are your hopes and dreams? Can it possibly be as good as s1's ED?

Traceover of the PV except with Chain and her werewolf squad as DAOKO and backup dancers and Steven as Okamura.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE

I just want another goofy dance off

This I had the idea that the cast recreating dance scenes from different musicals set in New York would be fun, since there's a shit ton (West Side Story, Guys and Dolls, Little Shop of Horrors, Rent, etc.) and it would be hilarious. All I really need from it is Libra and company dancing, partying and having a good time, though. Hopefully it will come close to retaining the style and flair of Sugar Song.

Has fake town been released yet? that song was great.

THE DOCTOR IS IN BABY

Please let her seiyuu be Maaya, it's the only thing still needed to make this season perfect.

Not until November 22nd. RIP.

Don't we all?

I miss Nej

Which Maaya user? Sakamoto or Uchida? Both are good to me.

Sakamoto, since she can do both a high-pitched mischievous-sounding voice (Shinobu, Magane) and a deep serious business register (Lyza, Shiki) so she could protray the different Luciana modes and make them all sound nuanced and different.

Kekkai casting never disappoints either so whoever they got I bet she'll knock it out of the park. Who else do anons think would make a good good doctor?

Good thing he is in the OP

Next Jump SQ cover. The manga is getting reprinted in giant-ass reedited volumes for convenience stores too.

Better cover quality.

Episode 2 official preview up on Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=n1fcZnshKv0

Nej is about to get befriended by Chain.

The full translation will take a little longer, but I promised I'd tell you guys about the BD box drama CD so here's a summary for the time being. Audio:
mega.nz/#!UR1HXDIa!EiwsgMOgasUusZ4taUvSg2tXnDvoeZPZ5GRhEi5Nxcs

Leo is working up the courage to write Michella another letter about the events following the near-collapse of the city. That crisis may have been averted, but his life is still fast-paced since every day in Hellsalem brings new twists and disasters... or actually, it's Zapp who brings most of them.

Zapp waltzes into the Libra office in a suspiciously chipper mood. To hear him tell it, business is booming for the new owner of E-DEN, Ozmaldo Jr. (kek) and he's decided to open a Japaniizu onsen resort. Zapp claims to know a guy who can set them up with an all-expenses-paid night out and proposes they take a Libra company trip there. Klaus thinks it sounds like a good idea and has Gilbert adjust everyone's schedules so they can all go. Leo's just gotten out of the hospital and isn't ready to risk his life again by using Zapp's probably stolen tickets and running afoul of gangsters with dangerous weapons who are liable to storm into the place with guns blazing screaming FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, but Klaus vetoes him and asks Zapp to set it up. Zapp goes off to arrange their accomodations, stressing that it has to be the fourth of the coming month.

The 4th arrives and Zapp is pissed to discover that the only ones who've shown up are Klaus, Leo, Chain, Steven... and Sonic. He can forgive K.K. and Patrick for not being able to make it, but he's especially pissed that Zed didn't come, since his underlings like him and Leo (Leo: SINCE WHEN?) ought to appreciate him more. Steven says it was difficult enough for Gilbert to be able to get this many people together for it, and couldn't make it himself either, but that they should forget that and go in and enjoy it. Chain's just excited for the booze.

>wanting more anime-original content
I don't understand you guys.

Because she was great.

They get to the dinner and drinking after a cute toast lead by Klaus, and Zapp commences making a racket complaining about how Leo's only drinking juice (and Klaus tea) and won't booze with him. Sonic, however, is getting sloshed. They tell him to shut up and he pouts and does so for a second, but that leads to total silence with everyone just eating and drinking so it doesn't last. After bickering with Chain and getting told off by everyone, he tells them to get bent and resolves to get shitfaced all by himself.

Cut to a little later and Zapp is utterly blitzed (so much so he's using "watashi" instead of "oresama"), slurring everything and crying that "you're the only one who understands meeeeeeee... Sonic!" to a chorus of drunken sonic speed monkey sounds. Everyone kind of collectively rolls their eyes and decides they're going to to ahead into the onsen - Chain hears it's an outdoor bath - and leave Zapp in the banquet room with Sonic to sober up.

The moment they leave, Zapp suddenly seems to recover. He was never drunk; it was all a ruse to get everyone else to go into the onsen without him so he could spike all their drinks and get THEM drunk for the lols. He gets to work turning Leo's juice into a "Dynamite Drink", switching out Chain's sake for a way higher-proof variety, and dumping brandy into Klaus's tea. (He apparently values his life enough not to fuck with Steven's drink.)

Everyone else returns and Zapp puts on an incredibly fake kiss-ass act and offering them drinks, which nobody buys for one second but Klaus says they ought to go ahead and enjoy another round after the refreshing bath, so that's what they do. They all note that their drinks taste stronger after the relaxing effects of the onsen - except Steven, who doesn't notice anything different.

Cut to a little later. Leo's falling over giggling while continuing to pound down Dynamite Drinks with Sonic, and even Chain's getting slightly fuzzy, but to Zapp's dismay even after all that brandy Klaus isn't wavering in the slightest. He gets impatient and says the hell with this already, it's time for the next event: there's a graveyard behind the resort building and he's planned a test of courage for each of them to undertake alone. Everyone thinks there's a clear ulterior motive and that a test of courage is pretty lame (Steven: "Walking through the Bronx at night is way scarier than that") but Klaus is up for it and he goes first. Chain begs him not to go alone and unguarded, but Zapp has a fit when she tries to go with him and insists they each have to go by themselves, so Klaus sets off. As you might expect, this was part of Zapp's plan to send Klaus through a bunch of obstacles drunk so he can get the drop on him in his weakened state, but Klaus returns right away after finding and disabling all the traps Zapp set in a few minutes. Sulking over his failure, Zapp wakes up the drunkenly napping Leo and punts him outside to take the test of courage walk; Leo decides to humor Zapp and go, along with Sonic.

Outside, Leo muses to sonic that he's not sure why Zapp was so insistent on having him walk through a calm, quiet graveyard like this. But a little further in, he starts to hear a familiar voice calling "Leo... Leo..."

It's White's voice. He calls out to her trying to find her and she answers "You can't see me; I'm a ghost." She doesn't know what's going on, but she felt his presence and when she called out to him, she could hear his voice too. Guilt-stricken, Leo tells her how much he regrets never having told her his feelings or saying goodbye, and she's already fading again. She wants to tell him something too: thank you, Leo. And write that letter to your sister already.

Inside the building, Klaus muses that tonight is a "super moon", or a perigee full moon, when it draws closest to the earth. You can't see the moon through the fog around Hellsalem's Lot, but its effects can definitely be felt, as Chain would understand; she agrees that she feels a stirring in her blood. Even more unusual things than most days can happen in Hellsalem on a night like today, which Zapp knew - he tells him "you're quite the romantic", to which Zapp huffs.

Everyone welcomes Leo back and asks him how the test of courage went and he brightly replies "It was the best!"

Since then, Leo has never been sure whether it was really her or just an auditory hallucination that night. He thought he'd never be able to see or talk to her again, but this city turned that on its head too - a crazy city that can even crush despair.

Cast credit outro as World Goes Round Reprise plays and that's it. Hope (you) had fun.

Hope best mom's episode gets announced soon.

Thank you so much user. Can't wait for the full translation.

How many hours until the new episode?

Can't wait to see the ED. Hopefully there's more dancing in it.

>He apparently values his life enough not to fuck with Steven's drink
I like how even Zapp is scared shitless of Steven. I really hope we get some episodes focused on him, he's one of my favorite Libra members.

>you will never hang out with Libra

Don't rub it in user.

>tiny ass D-gray man
oh how the mighty has fallen.

Yeah it's really jarring considering how big it used to be. Even that anime that came out last year barely did anything to boost it up again.

well the artist hands being shit and then writing short chapters killed it as well. and getting an new artist at this point would feel jarring. never know she will probably just write a novel to finish the series or something

Tell me about this doctor

Thank you a lot. I really hope she can return this season, even if it's bullshit I don't care

>Leo tells her how much he regrets never having told her his feelings or saying goodbye, and she's already fading again. She wants to tell him something too: thank you, Leo. And write that letter to your sister already.

Fuck man. I never thought I'd get this attached to her. When she first popped up I though that she and her entire little story arc would be shit because most filler is. But now, I would give anything to let them have a happy ending. I wouldn't even care if it was an "O MY RUBBER NEN" tier asspull.

That sounds sexy. Hope the visuals don't dissapoint

>it's an episode with steven and klaus as the main focuses
I've been waiting for this since S1. Don't get me wrong, I loved White but with such a likable cast I was disappointed that most of them didn't get an episode to themselves in S1.

How many hours until the episode?

15 minutes

3 and a half hours I believe.

>"O MY RUBBER NEN" tier asspull.
It wasn't an asspull retard.

>uses rubber powers to bring himself back to life
>not an asspull
Sure thing user.

Why are they all so big-eyed
I love Nightow but he's going out of model too often
Zapp looks especially retarded, although that's fitting

#
#
#
#
Thank you for translating. It was very very sugarsong and bittersweet indeed.

>made inserting anime oc super smooth.

My bad.

I love episodic ensemble cast stories. But I can see how its a love it or hate it genre and how it made inserting anime oc smooth.

She's a physician at Bradbury Hospital, which since the Collapse can disappear and reappear at random. Klaus and Steven met her three years ago during the first intersection of New York and the Beyond, so they've been friends since then, when the hospital was swamped with wounded people during the disaster. She was greviously wounded then, and has been a little different since...

>She
Well now I'm interested.

What happened to Steven's face?

Episode in on hour. Don't die yet.

Dick Suck

Well Klaus got two.

X! DOUBLE X!

10 Minutes left

>Lost his love, now he lost his Double X
When will Leo get a break.

Never

>When will Leo get a break
Literally never. Especially since Zapp is his best friend. Even his blind and crippled sister has a 10/10 husbando.

Starting

RIP Dick Suck.

More Steven action is always good.

Why is this thread so dead?

No subs yet my dude

Woops

There are 5+ shows coming out today for most people watching seasonal shows. So they are probably either watching them, or discussing those that already have subs.

ED visuals look nice. But nowhere near as good as S1s.

Best girl episode next week.

twitter.com/pKjd/status/919270610513018881
the ED

too bad it can't beat s1 ED

>All those colors
Pretty cool

I like it well enough, doesn't come close at all though.
I want to believe.

I didn't look before uploading the screencap. Please don't think about it.

it's shit

Kind of disappointing. With this song I was hoping for another dance themed ED. It's still good but S1's ED>>>>>S2's.

>white will never wrap her bare legs around you
Why even live?

Huh never thought they'd acknowledge william's existence at this point

Hell, I didn't even think they'd bring White up before the season started.
I can only hope and wish.

I feel Space Dandy vibes from it

Subs when

well its ok i guess
its kinda hard to surpass the first ending since the first ending is the b e s t of all time

That's because it's an OkaMAN song.

Rie came back and did the ED storyboard.
twitter.com/liborek3/status/919270365259591682

*Directed it also.

Eh i like it enough
Plus we somewhat got confirmation of what chapters are gonna get adapted. Im excited for the Macro Zone one, personally

Which ones are we getting animated? The only one I could tell for certain was Werewolf Mission.

Subs fucking never.

they're out.

SUBS OUT

I just noticed Kuroneko in the OP

I don't get it, the anime original stuff was by far the worst thing about BBB season 1. Oh look it's going back to the anime original shit, the fun parts are over, time for this boring ass overmeloramatic bullshit, every single goddamn time white showed up.

I'm surprised they crammed the whole thing into one episode. Still very well done.

And looks like we get some maximum Starphase next week, too.

Next week is Day in Day out right? I can't fucking wait.

SLUT

Go fuck yourself away from here.

I enjoyed it as it gave the show a more traditional narrative over the episodic nature of the show.

aka boring generic shit i could have gotten in ten other animes.

But what happened to the cocoons?! Did they die in the end?

I agree though
White wasn't bad but her story was boring