Sword Art Online

Since SAO Alicization is coming up eventually, how about a marginally related SAO storytime?

Artist is Himura Kiseki, AKA the Tawawa artist.

That's all.

Credits page.

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious,

Has this artist done anything else for SAO btw? I've never touched SAO manga before.

Himura Kiseki also does the manga adaptation for Progressive, which is basically a reboot of SAO from the death game.

he draws Progressive.

Kek

actual best girl

no debate

To the one who was asking if Heathcliff's side of the story is in Murder Case of the Area, it's before they meet up with Kains.

I remember user saying this would make a great doujin plot back when S2 aired.
>Mom logs into Asuna's account
>Kirito comes onto her without realizing it
SURELY IT MUST EXIST BY NOW?

>Smug Asuna

Whatever happened to Argo by the way?
>tfw everyone used to think she was a boy

>oniichan got an actual job
This shouldn’t be as funny as it is

Quality Plot

Showed up recently in Girl's OP, so she isn't dead.

Holy shit her leg. That's sexy as fuck.

That idea sounds really hot for some reason

I forgot this isn't Sup Forums

This looks and feels like the beginning of a doujin.

Best living girl.

Who is best girl overall then for you?

Pic related. But i have great respect for anyone thats a Sinonfag, Lisfag, or a Premierefag.

Alicization when?

What did he do to Asumom in Asuna's avatar?

Man if Asuna had really died in Aincrad Sinon would've won Kirito so easily.

Fuck I lost it.

You have excellent taste user

Sinon needs to convince Asuna to allow for a harem

>Tawawa artist
Oh thats why it looked so familiar.

Damn, left has really good design too.

Remember, both of those are Asuna's accounts. The one on the left is an alt she'd been working on. Kirito would assume either one was Asuna.

How long would it take before Asuna's mom became a part of the harem?

5 minutes.

Does Reki give input on the jokes or is shit like this entirely Himura?

Just getting around to watching this.

Christ

I watched this movie in the cinema, yet I don't remember Asuna being that stacked.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Originally she and the titty monster are supposed to have the same bust size. I still don't understand why abec gave Suguha such a large chest.

>a doujin where Kirito screwed Asuna's mother
Sad this will never be a thing.

I don't understand why I'm so attracted to Asuna now. When the show first started I found her character extremely boring and her lewd fan art did nothing for me. Now I fap to Asuna's breasts almost everyday. What the fuck happened?

how old is she in the first sao anyways? old enough to be a d cup i guess

When she went into Aincrad she was 15. When she came out she was 17. In GGO she was 18. In Alicization she was 19 and Kirito is 18.

>I still don't understand why abec gave Suguha such a large chest.
It was actually the Editor's idea, Miki. He's kinda bragged about his genius idea to give the little kendo sister giant tits.

God damn it Miki, it was bad enough you kept making Kamachi add more Biri Biri than needed.

God bless Miki

i took the screenshot a bit early it seems, im guessing they didn't show this either.

I always forget that Kazuto is the younger of the relationship.

I know everyone focuses on her titty, but we should appreciate Asuna's very nice ass too.

>In Alicization she was 19 and Kirito is 18.
They were 17 and 18; a few months before either of their birthdays, if I remember right.

Wait, so what is this exactly? I’m aware Himura draws Progressive, but that’s not what this is, right?

Some cybersecurity thing Japan was doing to give people advice on securing their online accounts and being careful of their activities over the internet.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Same here. It feels odd being reminded of that fact.

*bong*

God I would titfuck Sugu so much

Not anymore.

Tits fuck must be boring though, unless you have lube, I don't see how that's supposed to feel good.

mental age doesn't count.

It's not the best feeling in the world, but with lube titfucks do feel pretty nice.

Someone should send this idea to a doujin artist

I get the criticism against Kirito for being too overpowered but damn, but the edgy shit just came out of nowhere and honestly, the guy is underrated as fuck.
>can be damn smug
>cocky but has the skills to back his shit up
>can be passionate/obsessed/crazy
>also has his fair share of moody/moments of weakness too
I guess I'll blame the anime adaption for not portraying his character best parts well. Instead we kind of get a overpowered guy who acts like a generic kind MC with a lack of punches.

>edgy
That was just a buzzword people threw around because he wore black, and had that one episode where he was depressed about losing some friends.

I fully agree with this. Once I started reading the LNs his character stood out so much more and now I too find Kirito to be really under appreciated. He may not be my favourite shonen protagonist, but he's definitely one of the better ones out there.

Was him wearing black and being depressed for an episode really enough for everyone to start calling Kirito edgy? Or is there another reason I'm missing?

>Making a password that the losers would figure out toward each other
I think only LNfags know what I am talking about.

Wearing black, OP, has been depressed at least once, loner, moment of crazy. I guess those checked out the boxes. At best you can call him an emo.

Were you not around for the hate train that SAO got after the second cour? People were latching onto anything that was remotely cliche. Kirito being angsty over not being able to save his friends but also being presented as an OP fighter didn't make sense to most people.

Seconding this.

Ain't the usual problem being the platform not allowing overly long passwords?

No I wasn't around during that time. I didn't watch SAO until a little before SAO II started airing. I was under the impression that the hate train only started after Digibro made his videos, which I still haven't seen and I don't know if I even want to.

Kirito's character development is good and someow unorthodox.

Now that reminds me he went through a lot ever since volume 1.
>a chuuni phase, an emo phase, a PTSD phase and then an even more severe PTSD phase
The guy sure has grown a lot, making him and Eugou have the mentor-student dynamic was thr right move considering that it's hard to develop Kirito further.
It's also a nice touch that the Mary Stu self of Kirito is noticed and embraced fully by Reki in Alicization (and Ordinal Scale) as a symbol of triumph, the undefeatable hero who manifest to save the day. So what was a writing weakness actually came around and make the story and the theme whole.

I thought the problem nowadays is still people using the same password for every account and service? If just one service gets hacked and/or leaks password, potentially all your accounts are at risk.

I don't think I've ever seen a place talk so positively about Kirito that didn't come off as rabid fanboyism

>emo
Not even that. Kirito is actually pretty chill outside of high stakes situations.

Oh shit. Thanks anons. I really should get around to reading Progressive sometime.

They disagree

Wow I never really realised how much shit Kirito has actually gone through.

Yeah that and people using extremely simple passwords these days. Here in Australia there was a recent incident where someone's admin password literally being "admin"

You forgot about the BEATER.

You think I care what they thing?

Wait are you going to tell me that people thought Kirito was being 100% serious in that scene?

It's been a while since we got a scene with Kirito teasing Asuna. That's often happened in SAO and SAOP but stopped once they got out of Aincrad.

Now that you mention it, that does seem to be true. It also doesn't help that Kirito and Asuna haven't been the two central characters of an arc even since SAO. Maybe the final arc will fix this.

*central characters together

Smug Asuna is the best form of Asuna

>that Sinon

Too fucking cute, holy shit!