Trudeau dresses up funny and does a cute little dance

> Trudeau dresses up funny and does a cute little dance
> Trump ruins the image of the Americans, cripples foreign trade, nearly starts WW3 over Twitter numerous times, appoints corrupt idiots to important positions, wants to enforce strict immigration law, pairs himself with a weird Jesus Freak, constantly overestimates Dumbfuckistan (the Midwest + South) and is exposed as a "man" who allegedly hires women to pee on him

Only an idiot would think Trudeau is the embarrassment here

Attached: 1520020706814.jpg (500x357, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEBSU_Rx0kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even our Canadian media is shitting on Trudeau the past few days. It's surreal to see the leftist rags here label him as a disgrace.
I wonder why?

"Leftist"

Yeah, Breitbart isn't leftist. It's just digital toilet paper

This bitch really knows nothing about Canada.

Not OP, but I don't know what fucking source you're looking at. Obviously something fake enough to trick a fucking idiot like you

I get the impression that they're setting up for something. They're trying to get people sick of him, so that they can promote someone else.

What did he do? Is this about some dance in a dress in India or whatever it was that was supposed to have been some kind of massive scandal?

We can see your ID nigger

Not even talking about Breitbart. The globe, the star, Maclean's even went after him

Attached: canada BTFO.jpg (618x878, 99K)

Not any one thing is absolutely terrible, but he makes bad decision after bad decision. His PR team must be smoking crack, should have been replaced. The thing with India and inviting that exassassin to a dinner was dumb, and the explanation for it changed daily. He doesn't seem capable of doing business with world leaders that aren't themselves puppets.

I don't get what the actual scandal was with that though. What makes it different from yet another goofy weedman stunt that nobody knew about in the first place?

>yet another goofy weedman stunt
Imagine all the trump scandals about two scoops of ice cream and having his steak well done were actually embarrassing gaffs and they just don't end
Recently there's a bit of a war going on between Alberta and BC over a pipeline, Alberta had federal permission to build it but BC refused so Alberta blocked all imports of BC wine which is a fairly large industry there
Trudeau was asked to comment so he gave some standard line and then fucked off instead of trying to help fix the issue
The dumb international stunts would be like if he went to texas dressed as a cowboy and started shooting off little cap gun revolvers, but was serious about it

As for our reputation, on Sup Forums and Sup Forums we used to be mocked for being irrelevant as if that was our only trait
Now we're chinese dog fucking pot smoking liberal retard shitposters

Attached: 1463946954776.jpg (439x290, 23K)

You've come up in the world.

There isn't a single leader that takes Trudeau seriously.

There's a video of him just staring off into nothingness while world leaders discuss things.

He's seriously out of his league.

I want to cum inside Mina.

Attached: e083d19905fa74612012412299046076ad677b42.png (600x640, 29K)

He went to India to have tariffs reduced and investment. Narendra modi ended up snubbing him and hanging out with Iran's leader instead. This meant Trudeau basically just flew around India going to tourist sites with his family and friends and taking pictures. Furthermore, he ended up taking Sikh separatists with him and he has Sikh separatists in his cabinet so India's media basically said he came to split India apart. That entire trip was a disaster lol.

lel

OK, I guess that's almost as good as the time Obama went to China and they didn't roll out the red carpet and he had to get out of the back of plane.

>I wonder why?
He was shilling too hard for Sikhs. Jews want a good balance of goyim helots in their host nations, if any one group becomes dominant, the Jews would be put at a disadvantage. Trudeau was hanging out with Sikh nationalists and aggressively shilling for Sikh interests, thereby alienating Muslims and Hindus. Jews need all groups, Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus to cooperate in the colonization and expropriation of white Canada.

Attached: trudeau_singh.jpg (1200x787, 352K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wEBSU_Rx0kg
I believe someone said something akin to 'standing for a long time is hard'

The next time you make one of these threads you need to think about the economics of writing.
Your idea is your gold bullion
Your words are your printed currency
If you print too many words, their value goes down. You could have just said something like "trump gives cringey handshakes" and thats it. You get the point across and you don't sound like a retard, retard.

and yet you never will.
people think trudeau is smart at my campus, thanks for providing a method of disproving them without calling their mom gay.

Attached: unknown-10.png (117x131, 17K)

good luck melting your dick off

Attached: 1493564267473.jpg (365x385, 22K)