Net-juu no Susume

How can you be a japanese eritonito?
They pay you for merely existing ot wat?
How can you even choose that life with no income?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/12/women-are-out-earning-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you work your ass off for x years then quit. its basically early retirement.

this
basically live off cheap foods, cheap clothing, and no or few social activities so you can keep most of your paycheck on your bank account

Wat
I live in a 30m2 apartment eat only rice with soy sauce and eggs and I still use 95% of my salary

search better paying job then.

Join the passive income meme.

You need a job that actually pays, not "teaching english" to school kids

Anything you do you just can't retire in your 30s like her with a regular job
Hell, I'm fucking 30 already and all my saved money is 170£
Also females get even less income

what kind of job are you working at?
Do you live in some high-cost living countries?

I drive trucks
I get 1,1k and need 1k to live
Yuro salaries sucks I guess

Sounds dreamy.

You must suck at whatever you do, retiring at 30 is going to be hard for most people, but doing it by 40 is perfectly reasonable for just about anyone.

Is this a thread about the anime or an advice thread about how to live the elito neeto life?

>mfw in the same age range as Moriko
>mfw I find "corporate dropout" appealing
>mfw I think I can be a corporate dropout for a while

How much money do you think is needed to live comfortably for 40+ years of retirement?

eeleetou neeto laifuu lol

That scene with all the faceless salarymen diving into the abyss and her running in the other direction though... this show is kinda deep

Diggin it so far, characters are likeable and yes, relate-able

It's impossible for me to tell without knowing where you live and what kind of retirement are you expecting, research on your own.

Being an eritonito is question of what things you are willing to do without.
What you're gonna need first is money. You need to work, get an inheritance, win lottery or something. The bottom line is that you can not become eritonito if you do not have money to start with.
Next look at the money you have, and think how long you want to be an elitonito for. If your money wouldn't last as long as you'd like with your current life-style, you need to reduce your living expenses. Start to spend less, either on hobby-related things or food. It is actually cheaper to cook your own food rather than eat everything instant, and being NEET you'll have time.
If that's not enough money saved yet, move. Get a cheaper apartment, now that you don't need to live close to work you can be in bumfuck anywhere you want. Hell, you could move to some SEA country and live very comfortably there, the only problem is internet, but again, this is question of doing without things.

I know all about the potential elito neeto life style, user. I've inherited enough to go for it, I just don't want to.

I'm just saying that the last time a straight up discussion thread about neets appeared under the guise of a Net-Juu thread, it got moved to /r9k/.

I sure hope both of you don't just want to suck in entertainment until you die instead of actually doing something creative with your time which will fulfill your soul and not just your physical impulse to survive for no good reason beyond fear of dying

Is it eritonito or elito neeto?

Both since we know 30+ cakes doing the neet are just not a thing

I would say I know ONE person that almost meets the criteria, but she's a freelance artist that gets paid to draw things so I guess not.

How do you know that? According to statistics, 40% of neets in japan are female. I doubt there are none that are 30+

Dude who wrote those eritonito tips here, I don't have any plans of becoming a NEET, the job I have right now is awesome.
But I think if you are not happy with where your life is, if it is possible for you then taking a year or so off and rethinking your possibilities is decent option. And yeah, just using that time to waste away watching cartoons isn't healthy, you should also do something to improve yourself in that time. Learn a lanquage, get back in health or just study something.

Do people seriously not understand the concept of retirement?

>it is possible for you then taking a year or so off and rethinking your possibilities is decent option.

I regret what I just posted, I think that is wonderful as well. I did that for five years. A space to clear my head.

I only mean that at some point it is good to re-establish some kind of vision for your life. Even after years of just laying low and enjoying anime or whatever. I've done that plenty I won't judge anyone for that.

girls actually get paid more for the same job, stop getting tricked please

She's cuter though

Spoiler alert: your job sucks.

/biz/ here
You save up 10K and buy memecoins
Most of those coins will fail but the ones that survive can net you 10-30X profit

This is some /adv/ tier advice

People actually proud being a corporate drone?

Would you say the Euro Truck Simulator game made accurately?

>deep

People are proud they are actually thinking about productive things they want to do so they can live a fulfilling life without it consisting only of consuming and transient pleasures. It is a good thing.

>deep
No piece of media is "deep", it's jst your kind of edgy non-kun

>girls actually get paid more for the same job
Nice propaganda

Daily reminder not to respond to Sup Forumsposts outside of Sup Forums.

>doing the same thing everyday
>productive things
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

And most importantly, don't think too much about what'll happen in four years time when your saved up money runs out and you stand there with a huge gaping hole in your CV.

Nothing about this woman's life seems desirable. They haven't gone into why she's a NEET but it looks like she couldn't handle being a corporate drone, which is fine. But sitting around your apartment all day playing an MMO and being barely able to handle minimal social activity doesn't feel look like a great way to spend ages 30-100.

If you move out of town into a small house considering you own it you only need to pay electricity and water so it's basically free. You just need money for cheap food so if you were saving money for 10 years it should allow you to survive 10-20 years.

Memecoins.

If she kept working she would probably kill herself

This assumes you've moved to bum-fuck nowhere where house prices/rent has reached near-zero levels.

I wish if I kill myself I will get back to the past and buy those butt coins,

Go. On. Welfare.

When centrelink/WINZ asks you what jobs you've applied to in the last month; just lie through your teeth. They never check to see if you're lying anyway.

That argument does not make sense. If you build a car every day, how are you not being productive? You are literally producing goods.

Throw a dart on any of the top 25 alts and buy it.

Suicide seems likely either way.

Or really any other Ponzi scheme.

buttmad nocoiner detected

Yeah, I have no coins and I don't really want to mine them either. Pyramid schemes only work for the people on top.

>But sitting around your apartment all day playing an MMO and being barely able to handle minimal social activity doesn't feel look like a great way to spend ages 30-100.
That's why her girlfriend (male) is going to heal her heart and make her normal.

This makes no sense.

How can the japs even have a neet problem if they don't have welfare?

So fucking irresponsible.

Moriko looks like adult version of Tomoko Kuroki. I love it.

Their parents pay for them

They actually have that much disposable income that they can support their kids who've moved out?

If I'm not mistaken most neets actually live with their parents.

I am a civil servant given the duty of deciding which businesses benefit from my allocated portion of tax money.

0% resemblance.

A friend of mine from Japan lives with her parents because the job she's doing doesn't pay enough to move out. She just pays for food for the most part and saves up money. It's either that or work some 10 hour+ a day job and get enough money but no freedom. That's what happens when you don't have specialized knowledge and experience in Japan. A lot of those high level jobs demands long working hours any way but some jobs don't.

You only really need 600k in an index fund to have an annual income of 40k~. Add in a few thousand more in the bank for when market crash happens and you're basically set for life.

That's insanely low salary for this kind of job. I've met some dude from Belarus, driving trucks for Polish company, and he had like 1.5k. Not sure how native European can have less than that.

drawfag here, i wonder if patreon would fund my elite neet life by doing what i usually do or does patreon require you to pump out drawings regularly?

I think the most important question is whether people would support you to begin with. Do you have any samples?

just draw furry shit, diapers and mlp crap

people pay plenty for that

I get almost 1k a month from wellfare and am still left with a few hundred € to spare every month

t.finn

I get 2k/m and save ~8k per year. Could probably spend a year jobless for every 2 years working not including unemployment benefits

sounds like one is givingyou his gross salary and the other his net salary

Also yall are way overestimating the mental damage this woman is taking from NEET life.

She has MMO'd and Game'd before so she probably went to college before getting a job. Let's assume she started working at 23, she's now over 30 so that's 7 years of savings.

She has enough to coast for a few years and judging by her mental state and how she thought of her work environment, it was a real shitty job. She hasn't been a shut-in for long and while her social skills are deteriorating , her mental state is probably improving compared to back when she was o her shitty job.

If she was rich or a normie, you would call this a sabbatical.

She went right into a sales job straight out of high school, I believe.

so what happened in the manga later on?

Nothing conclusive because nothing new came out for quite some time and the author is sick or something.

Is this yet another anime based on an unfinished source material and we'll get some halfass ending or just "to be continued" without any hope of a second season?

It depends a lot on *where* you live. If Moriko lives in the notoriously expensive city of Tokyo, this story is most likely bullshit. Me personally? I live in some armpit town in Western Europe. The biggest city is 10 minutes away, the biggest "real" city is 45 minutes away (with public transit). Before finding my shitty job, I spent the past 2 years living on autismbux in my 44m 2 appartment and still had about 200 euros left when all's said and done.

Moriko appears to be living in an even smaller apartment, so if she's living in a city that isn't Tokyo or Osaka or something that's managable. Kind of like how in France, for the price of a Parisian apartment you can pretty much rent a countryside chateau.

I assumed it would be getting an anime original ending, but I've been hearing about how it's only going to be ten episodes long so... I'm not even sure.

And you'll eat every second of it.

>I spent the past 2 years living on autismbux in my 44m 2 appartment
>Moriko appears to be living in an even smaller apartment,
I wouldn't call a 44 m^2 apartment small.

We don't even have welfare, this is why not even refugees want to stay here. Sucks to suck.

Yeah I will but it still fucking sucks. Just this year I've watched too many of these shows. Why the fuck can't they make anime adaptations of completed source material or original content? I want fulfilling shows instead of just being left feeling empty after I finish watching something.

>Why the fuck can't they make anime adaptations of completed source material or original content?
Because manga/LN publishers fund anime to advertise the manga/LN.

why do you think the anime staff is incapable of continuing and concluding the story? Its not a particularly great manga or anything.

Because they usually are. I don't think I've ever watched anything with a satisfying anime original ending.

Yeah, for a bachelor it's great. But Moriko appears to live in a fucking closet, so her rent must be dirt cheap. It'd surprise me if her rent is higher than 600 euros/month. On top of that I don't know how it works in Japan, but if her early retirement is low enough she can probably apply for various subsidies. On top of that, it seems she lives on the cheap, only eating konbini microwave meals. I imagine Moriko went through the paperwork months in advance to secure her ERITO NEETO lifestyle.

]
soul eater

usagi drop

i live in a shipping container and my rent is 300euros a month
its like 25m2 though
very comfy as a neet

Sounds lovely as it's so fucking cheap.

You don't belong here

yes

that is why modern anime sucks

What if her parents are paying for her rent
Or maybe she sent someone to kill them and she got all their money
What if Moriko is a yakuza

Single, childless women who work the same job, work the same hours, with the same amount of experience, earn slightly more than men on average. The pay gap compares men with women working different jobs, with less experience, and working less hours a week. We should, of course, strive to ensure there is equality in the work market, however much of what is touted as "The Pay Gap" is just intentionally misleading.

One of many sources regarding the above statements:
fortune.com/2016/04/12/women-are-out-earning-men/

>tfw NEET at 25

The good life.

>unpaid work at home
Do they expect to be paid for taking out the trash and doing the dishes? Fucking entitled bitches, desu.

>tfw just graduated this summer into being a NEET at 26
I've basically lived as a neet since 2014 anyway. Living the good life.

easy in quebec, i get enough welfare for me and my wife and some extra for our child plus cheap government housing and living in a cheap neighborhood. all i do is game with my son all day. life is chill and were happy.