Do WASP culture still exist?

I don't merely mean White Anglo Saxon Protestants, but the specific social diaspora, generally Northeastern old money, old stock types. I guess George HW Bush and Mitt Romney could be thought of as that category.

Do you feel they're licentious sellouts? Or solid representatives of White culture?

I myself feel they had a great, strong grip on the United States up until about the 1960's, when for some reason they got in bed with the Jewish interests, most likely because their family fortunes would have otherwise run out and they preferred to stay in comfort. I've met descendants of old stock WASP's whose families didn't take that route; they were slowly pushed aside from political control and broader relevance and their inheritances dried up from no longer being in the loop, having to rely entirely on their own accords for their money, which is generally an un-WASP'y situation to be in.

Attached: IMG_4936.jpg (1200x1600, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snbW6hI8xuY
youtube.com/watch?v=QO6RiW0LfzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they were destroyed by jews

youtube.com/watch?v=snbW6hI8xuY

A mixture of fear and Schadenfreude exists with me from the extinction of this group. My working class Irish-Portuguese Catholic heritage on my mother's side makes me laugh. Yet, they did make this country and only God knows what happens when they go extinct.

Attached: 1519062762160.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

They are endangered and are the backbone and builder of the US

Nope
If you mean WASP boomer culture- theyve sold out to (((them))) long ago

>Are there still white yuppies?
Yes. However, the culture has been commercialized with the prep clothing (polo, khaki shorts, Sperry). Also, a lot of non whites who wish they were also adopted the "culture." In my experience, wealthy northeastern whites are degenerate and I don't understand what the obsession is about

I’m a pure Texas wasp AMA

Attached: 23andMe.png (1080x1920, 328K)

No.

Attached: 1497902499183.png (500x566, 154K)

He was a c*tholic pos

95% of the country historically was wasps. They were not "old money." They were EVERYBODY.

The war on wasps by the catholic popes is far more significant in such a discussion than jews, actually. Why this can even be viewed right now is that the catholic-jewish coalition of the 1960s (when the pope set foot on u.s. soil for the first time)…seems to be breaking down.

Interestingly, the WWI and II catholics who were a great "flood" of immigrants, second only to the civil war/potato famine and other methods of getting "white" catholics to move to u.s.---- were told to "assimilate." This allowed them not to be rejected and they "looked like us and pretended to have loyalty to us," (even though they were from a different latinized culture and the ideology they are raised on started to "change" america… this is the sean hannity, boehner, paul ryans, and basically many of the non-jews in current government… pelosi, and on and on.

These people did not exist in the u.s. before wwii (most of them). And they have been the most instrumental in undermining the u.s. However, some did assimilate somewhat, and they actually talk about "the constitution," and "rights," and so on. But do not understand how they, themselves, were used historically.

Of course WASP culture still exists. They have become cucks, faggots, lesbians and libshits, lol.

Attached: 8279991379b3ed789aa0c7e022e750.jpg (1000x665, 112K)

So they are officially endangered.
I wich endangered category do you burgers think that WASPs are in (((current year)))?

And WHY kikes hate waps so much?

Attached: iucn.png (600x219, 64K)

The war on wasps by the catholic popes is far more significant in such a discussion than jews, actually. Why this can even be viewed right now is that the catholic-jewish coalition of the 1960s (when the pope set foot on u.s. soil for the first time)…seems to be breaking down.

Attached: 1520682377629.jpg (672x404, 49K)

White Anglo Saxon Protestants are generally selfish entitled losers who need that title while spreading their cancer worldwide

Look at fucking angloland these days

They WON WW2 and so did we

Change is necessary and Japs deserve to influence more

Are you talking about the culture or people who are of English ancestry? The culture is like everything in America, commercialized. Whites and nonwhites adopt the "prep" look. Wealthy white north easterners are degenerates, so their social values aren't exactly commendable. English Americans are the third largest WHITE ethnic group in America, so I wouldn't say they are doing well.

Its a very WASPy thing to blame Catholics for their demise, rather than pointing a finger at themselves. How typically Anglo.

Attached: Come-Holy-Spirit!-L-R-Bishop-Victoria-Matthews-Bishop-Eleanor-Sanderson-and-Bishop-Helen-Ann-Hartley (770x513, 78K)

And If being a WASP was just about being a White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
We can see in Britain it does not mean an awful lot if you are poor and have your industry closed down.

The US variant of WASP usually implies someone who is a Freemason.
Since Cromwell let the jews return to Britain, Freemasons have become a significant militia for vested interests. Jews.
America was established as a Freemasons colony to provide goods and services to the "Powers that be".
The Plantation overseers were Freemasons... aka WASP's.

Freemasons offered some good incentives, social inclusion, financial advancement, educational benefits... it was a tempting organisation to join.

Attached: tumblr_nvl3xrkT3n1slbwszo1_400.jpg (369x580, 117K)

>not getting a 40TB drive and installing and downloading everything and then going permanently offline.

Right now when I think of WASP's, I think of New England liberals who have never had a taste of diversity in their life.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants still, even at this late date, comprise the largest single identifiable group among the US population, being the descendants of the founders and first century of settlers. By large margin, most are traditional in their beliefs and conservative politically.

>The US variant of WASP usually implies someone who is a Freemason.
No. WASP typically implies a snobby trust fund lawyer, doctor, banker, etc. who lives in Massachusetts or Manhattan who acts like how they did in American Psycho

WASPS ceased to be a meaningful block in the 1960s when they shrugged and handed over power to the jews.

Good heavens, how can anyone answer that question? WASPs area large and varied group of white people and as a social and cultural group were very important in building the US. And like most every other legal and decent white social and cultural group they have been dispersed and too often multiculturized almost beyond recognition. While there are still a few old "moneyed families" around, even those are disappearing.

However the White Community (and that means us) should be grateful to this group since they have set many standards that we consider the hallmarks of our Race. Many different European settlers came after the WASPs settled themselves into New England and the Old South, but a good percentage of them came hoping to find themselves with the standards set by this earlier group.

Sadly their downfall came when too often the WASP community sold out to the liberal community, Thank you FDR

Still, it's tragic how kike hate destroyed WASPs.

Attached: 4f55241d3b730595021137e56b0740fbbc81cc90078289.jpg (801x1076, 82K)

The US needs to stop immigration completely for the next 100 years, and hope for the best. If it keeps on taking more and more people from different backgrounds, America will be done in 20 years max.

Wiki: "The first published mention of the term WASP was provided by political scientist Andrew Hacker in 1957…"

The term was derogatory and came in to use in the 1960s… when guess who arrived?

>Do you feel they're licentious sellouts
Yes
>Or solid representatives of White culture?
No, WASPs are an abomination of white culture and people. Their whole culture is a bastardization. Their greed and selfishness became their own downfall. I'm glad they're dying out, they caused it upon themselves.

Even many of the old money families are falling victims to their own creations. Go visit any ritzy liberal arts college or Ivy League school and see how these future elitists behave. They are normie degenerates and consumerists as well, just with a larger pocketbook. That isn't a recipe for success.

So, what is the most valuable group of whites in America?

Whites in America have mixed completely. Almost nobody cares if a person is a Brit, Mick, or Kraut anymore. The most valuable group of whites are the ones who get good jobs, work hard, and raise their children properly.

white Americans and Canadians barely even know what England is and if they have any English in them, they will identify as 'normal' or 'mainstream' or 'I dunno' instead of British American. This is a problem because all of the more aggressive identities like Irish, German, Slavic, Latin, etc are monopolizing white identity and a huge part of our history is apt to be lost. I don't have anything against those groups but they're relative latecomers to America and they adopted rather than founded or have innate in their cultures the unique British customs, especially notions of fair play, equality, and due process, that made British societies so powerful and interesting.

I have worked for several WASPs professionally, and I found them to be very agreeable and pleasant to work for. They do not take themselves so seriously and are pretty good natured.

Can only compare that to the more Catholic people I was exposed to at schools, and in families. Sometimes the Catholics can be a bit intense.

Obviously what I was saying was the stereotype. I go to college with many wealthy north easterners, and they are not pretentious. Only the nouveau riche who try and fit the stereotype are. However, the kids are just as degenerate/consumerist as middle/upper-middle class whites. is what I was going for

Honestly most American whites are shitty. Trying to assign that designation of "valuable" is very difficult. I would say Eastern Europe immigrants or Hispanic white immigrants are the most valuable right now. They don't have that American mindset, are generally hard working, and have their heads screwed on straight.

This

Yeah and those same hebrews economically enslaved almost every white male in America

This, even Asian immigrants are very dangerous considering they are the biggest supporters of democrats outside of niggers.

Biggest WASP states are found in the South:

Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi. Louisiana and Texas also have substantial numbers.

It's becoming increasingly diluted with each generation, but there are plenty of us left who are English or at least predominantly English in descent. The last person in my family to be 100% English was my grandmother, and going down her line they arrived here in 1621 and managed to keep it fully English until she married my grandfather, who was part Scottish.

Theyre only dangerous to pathetic whites that cant compete

They dont shit niglets or suck up welfare like parasites

The bad ones just annoy and spend money/run cheap businesses

>your WASP ancestors mixed with the Quebecois now your are a quasi-french subhuman

Attached: 1427431749967.png (1070x601, 463K)

yup, but just about everyone from the boomers on has some german in them.

>I would say Eastern Europe immigrants or Hispanic white immigrants are the most valuable right now.
Found the spics. There are no "white hispanics" and all hispanics vote solid blue. Eastern European do the exact same fucking thing because even after escaping from decades of living under Soviet rule they still can't overcome the peasant mindset and just vote for who they think will be the more merciful authoritarian which is almost always the Dems because even the RINO filled GOP pays a tiny bit of lip service to the notions of being free from government bullshit which the Eastern Euro simply cannot comprehend.

Thanks for your opinion Wang, into the trash it goes.

Republican or democrat doesn't mean shit. They're two sides of the same coin. What matters is that White hispanics and eastern europeans hold onto their cultures and languages. They both have highly conservative cultures. Eastern Europeans in my area hold onto their Orthodox churches and have tight knit communities.

I knew this beautiful white hispanic girl. She wasn't spoiled or snobby like a typical american bitch. She was very friendy and nice to me unlike other american white girls. She was openly proud of being white and very feminine. I would trade all the white americans in this country for those great people. But the deeper issue is that America corrupts all. All these immigrants that come to this country may be great originally, but future generations will just succumb to American degradation.

Lol. Whatever you say. Most Western whites are degenerate consumers. They love virtue signaling. All the "conservatives" are just crypto liberals too,

America has become the Greater Israel, and the Kikes are keen to keep it that way.

Don't let non-citizens who don't learn the language and don't assimilate live here

A blind racist is a dumb as a blind cuckold

That looks fake. No one shows up 100% British and Irish, not even in Britain. It's one thing that they lump Celtic in with a predominately W. Germanic grouping, but still there's no way to fully distinguish English from German/French/etc.

The weak Americans let it happen

Attached: GRIMA_~1.jpg (485x210, 29K)

We really need to save WASP and make a campaign about it. Like with the SAVE THE BOER slogan. The WASP culture is the white Southern culture. We moved to a smaller town(13,000) in southern Missouri almost 10 years ago and I would guess that 90% of the residents would be described as WASPs. There is literally only one Catholic church here and the county is 99% white. There are areas of New England and the upper Midwest that would be considered WASP dominated but the stronghold is the Southern states. The map below breaks down the Christian denominations by county.

>Americans allowed for their own destruction
The one truth you never hear on this board.

they're the most kiked

also, it's not "white anglo-saxon protestant", but "wealthy anglo-saxon protestant"

You can't be not white and anglo-saxon

End yourself meme flag

Attached: 1514823978612.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Americans had the world after WW2 but threw it all away
Evolution. Let the old and weak die out. No point in trying to save something that was doomed to die out.

>What matters is that White hispanics and eastern europeans hold onto their cultures and languages.
So they fail to actually do anything to integrate into the country they supposedly want to be a part of. That's not being conservative that's being lazy as shit. Also I don't know how anyone can repeat the conservative hispanic meme at this point. They've been everyone long enough to know there's nothing they love more than getting drunk as shit, rolling fat blunts, and teen pregnancy.

>Eastern Europeans in my area hold onto their Orthodox churches and have tight knit communities.
The Orthodox church in the US is right up there with every other denomination that loves sponsoring African "refugees" to be dumped in major metropolitan areas so they can shit it up. Again not conservative in the fucking slightest when it comes to anything beyond what they pay lip service to.

>She was very friendy and nice to me unlike other american white girls.
This puts everything in context. You're an incel spic who's just mad at whites because the women won't have sex with you.

>Most Western whites are degenerate consumers.
This is a laugh because eastern euros and hispanics both love to blow their money on retarded shit, especially cars they can't afford. Whites are the only demographic you find any significant genuinely conservative elements in. It doesn't matter if it's only 50% or 40% or 30% because everyone else has essentially 0%.

That's the dilemma. If they adopt American culture they become corrupted. And it's not lazy, the lazy thing would be to forget where you come from and adopt the degenerate american materialist consumerist pop culture. And that's why I specified white hispanics versus indios.
>The Orthodox church in the US is right up there with every other denomination that loves sponsoring African "refugees" to be dumped in major metropolitan areas so they can shit it up. Again not conservative in the fucking slightest when it comes to anything beyond what they pay lip service to.
Spewing shit with no citation. Nice
>This puts everything in context. You're an incel spic who's just mad at whites because the women won't have sex with you.
Kek nice projection. American women are objectively the worse women on Earth. They can't clean, they can't cook, they're not feminine, and they're whores that fuck any BBC that dangles in their face.

Ouch. OUCH!!! FUCK... this truth hurts, user!

>Whites are the only demographic you find any significant genuinely conservative elements in.
This is bullshit and you know it. Every culture on Earth except western white culture stresses family, language, religion, food, culture. White people invented whore culture, materialism, and vapid superficiality. This is why white people are being destroyed. This is why we are being punished. We deserve everything we are about to get.

WASPs are often worse than jews. It's always these George H.W. Bush or William Weld types who cling to "diversity" and "brotherhood" for the masses, all while they sip Sherry from their Connecticut estates. You think these fucks want trannies or niggers wandering around their golf courses? Hell no. It's ironic how these upper-middle class old money types will surround themselves with fine art and convey an image that looks similar to a Norman Rockwell photo. Yet the advocate the very things (for us, anyway) that destroy the traditional culture they embody, at least appearance wise.

you just described the modern Germans

You just described it perfectly. At least kikes are consciously malevolent. WASPs are ignorantly malevolent. They want to fuck over as much people as possible who don't belong to their elite little club.

Jews hate WASPs and did everything in their hand to replace them

Attached: 7169QG29S7L._SY445_.jpg (261x445, 34K)

Basically. It's this attitude of "Oh my, why don't these backwards peasants in trailer parks like racial diversity? What's that? A NEGRO is attempting to join our squash club? Well....make sure Jeeves informs the gentleman that dues are rather...steep."

>Spewing shit with no citation.
You've never heard of the Church World Service or the Orthodox Church of America? Well now it's only a search away for you.

>Kek nice projection.
I'm not the one reading right off the list of incel talking points right down to the notion that white women are fucking niggers left and right.

>This is bullshit and you know it.
Voter data literally doesn't lie. Every demographic except whites votes straight Dem because even kosher conservatism is too much in the face of gibs me dats.

>This is why white people are being destroyed.
We're in the shit specifically because retards like you can't stop fetishizing exotic foreign people for ten fucking seconds. Protip bud they don't come here because they loved their awesome country with it's super great culture so much they felt like they didn't deserve it. They left because it was a pile of hot garbage compared to even the degenerated shell of a nation that is the US. Instead of pointing to where the qualities you want still exist in the US you decide that it's simply all shit and the solution to our problems are to import people to fix it. You're literally using the same argument as the open borders faggots that have let this nation decline to where we are.

This needs to be discussed more, but it will hurt people's feelings. It is a huge reason why California got fucked the way it did.

I don't think so.

The good think about WASP is their conscience. This cultural factor of original WASP made them vulnerable to kikes.

When WASPS thought of their duties as members of a group, the group they thought of was society as a whole. Families, social classes and their subunits took a backseat. Being realists, WASPS recognized that narrower loyalties existed, and James Madison built a constitutional theory on the balancing of "factions." But WASPS always viewed particularism with a certain distaste. Vendettas and blood feuds were considered the marks of yokels, while "special interest" had long been a political term of abuse. When a WASP thought of his duty to the moral law, the guide he consulted was his own conscience. The conscience was a stern interior monitor. "In Adam's fall/ We sinned all," began the New England Primer. (They Weren't big on self-esteem in the 18th century.) Conscience has the added advantage of being portable. Many cultures rely on peer pressure to enforce their rules and regulations. The WASP with a conscience could feel guilty all by himself. Conscience also reinforced the work ethic: if you made good, you—and everyone else—knew that you were good.

That's bullshit.
There were a fuck ton of Irish everywhere before WWII.
Jews also.

Northeastern WASPS have nothing to do with Southeastern WASPS for instance.

You guys are fapping to an upper class which was replaced by Jews.

WASPs are a meme, the Jew replaced them 100 years ago. Now a wasp like Trump has to pay up a billion to get Jewish permission to build a skyscraper, otherwise he can't fart. The kikes have colonized every prot of authority in the nation and the only people who can replace them are blood-related.

US elite culture was always 2nd tier and crap. It's because they never had monarchy or kings living there, so they are satisfied with mansions.

Look at Alpine NJ, or the Hamptons. It's just wooden mansions with modern furniture. That is the peak of American society. No class.

Compare that to Schönbrunn Palace or one of the many Rothschild castles around the Old Continent. We also have better apartment buildings, hundreds of years old buildings.

Being European is so much better. Americans have nothing. No history. No culture. Now they don't even have power, and they're losing their racial roots. A nation of subordinate sheep on course to the slaughterhouse

Attached: 1503699530517.jpg (1426x713, 689K)

>catholic-jewish coalition of the 1960s

Good Goy.

>When a Portugese knows more about WASPs than Americans
This

no because everyone is becoming a poor fags

This a million times.
America was found by Englismen (albeit akward-ish ones).
Then it became the land of Yankees.

Wasps as we are led to believe they existed never existed.
Whoever they were they were replaced by Jews and mocked into "Wasps" so that they could be properly dispossessed.

>have innate in their cultures the unique British customs

Which costumes are those?
Or are you just a larping amerimutt?
I bet you are tempted to say "thanks giving".

It still exists and I'm a WASP. I remember when I was a kid another kid that was a Catholic transferred into my school. I thought it was weird that he was the only kid in class that wouldn't do Easter activities. So that made me think Catholics were weird. He was also swarthy but still white compared to the other kids. That's how deeply ingrained I was in WASP culture as a kid that Catholics were weird to me. There were like three non whites in my entire school. Two of them were probably mulattos now thinking back on it. I never even saw a Mexican in person until I was a teenager. I was born in 1988.

>Nazi flag
>Doesn’t realize Hitler was a Catholic

The only reason you can even ask such a question is that you cannot see the history of blow-by-blow assault on wasps (ongoing since the dawn of time). The catholic assault has been worse than the jews, in my educated opinion.

You do realize Maryland was a Catholic colony?

>You've never heard of the Church World Service or the Orthodox Church of America? Well now it's only a search away for you.
And Protestantism is 10 times worse. Even Islam is better.
>I'm not the one reading right off the list of incel talking points right down to the notion that white women are fucking niggers left and right.
Here we go with the ad hominems. I got one for you: white women worshiping beta white knight
>Voter data literally doesn't lie. Every demographic except whites votes straight Dem because even kosher conservatism is too much in the face of gibs me dats.
You forgot what I said, Democrat or Republican it does not matter. Republicans are passing gun control laws and Democrats are against these wars for Israel. We elected a Republican president but got a new york city liberal. Politics is a sham in this country, just another corruption.
>We're in the shit specifically because retards like you can't stop fetishizing exotic foreign people for ten fucking seconds. Protip bud they don't come here because they loved their awesome country with it's super great culture so much they felt like they didn't deserve it. They left because it was a pile of hot garbage compared to even the degenerated shell of a nation that is the US. Instead of pointing to where the qualities you want still exist in the US you decide that it's simply all shit and the solution to our problems are to import people to fix it. You're literally using the same argument as the open borders faggots that have let this nation decline to where we are.
Because this country is still great. Only people who are worthy deserve to live here. There are tons of South African whites or impoverished Eastern Europeans with good hearts who should be traded for some of the scum in this country. People make a country and some of the people in this country are bad news. WASPs have sold this country down river for greed in exchange for owning membership to another country club.

I actually joined the Episcopal Church for a time because I was watching Home Alone on Christmas and wanted a church like -that- to go to.

For reference: youtube.com/watch?v=QO6RiW0LfzQ

It's really changed since it was the religion of upper-class whites who couldn't choose between Protestantism and Catholicism. You might as well go to a Unitarian Church. There was a Marxist priest and another priest who'd asked the bishops if it was okay to also become a Buddhist monk.

Well, being a WAS myself (dropped the P a long time ago). I would say they gave up their identity. I personally have never heard a single person talk about themselves in public as a WASP in my entire life in the U.S,. even though the media constantly keeps talking about these WASPs. Who and where are these people?

How can you even exist as a group if you have no identity?

About 30% of Hispanics vote republican or for some other party. That’s higher than any other immigrant group in the west.

Lel
Be Wasp
Have control of the United States
Fight Dixie because muh union trumps my rights;
Allow Civil Liberties because muh constitution trumps my American Nation
Eventually get replaced by Jews.
Become a fat peasant shitting on wallmart.
(?)
Complaint about Catholics.

What you call WASPS had such a complete control over the United States that their downfall cannot considered to be caused by anyone except themselves.

What have WASPS did since the 60s in order to stop losing? Elected Trump!?

What have Catholics did?
Er... Buchannan...
The Sicilian Mafia in Jew York was pretty conservative as well. They had their complete ethno-state running there...

The shrinkage of literal WASPS as a factor in the American mosaic is as inevitable as the multiplication tables, and a matter of little moment. What matters more is the shrinking of their values in the American mind. If Americans don't seem particularly hardworking or civic-minded these days, that is, at least in part, because the ways of the WASP (now usually labeled "middle-class" or "Eurocentric") are such common targets of criticism and abuse. Anyone evincing them is apt to be labeled repressed, inauthentic, uptight or an "ice person."

The danger is not that a new post-WASP personality will emerge. A nation's character is not so mutable; it takes major upheaval—revolution, conquest—to transform it. What is possible, however, is that the character America already possesses will slip into chronic malfunction. Most of us will keep behaving the way we always have, without knowing why, while the rest will act differently, simply for the sake of being different. It is a sad end for an ideal—especially for one that has been as fruitful as the WASP'S.

lel

See this:

Who's the latest addition to the United States' Supreme Court?

It exists here in the rural south. They're usually the ones in fancy clothes and living in ridiculous looking mansions by the city's lake. Some are alright and some might as well be given Jew membership cards. It's kinda funny when their kids try to larp as a poor redneck though. It's not very convincing with the expensive golf clubs in the back of the shiny new truck daddy bought off the dealership five minutes ago.

They used to be a very prideful group with a strong focus on their English roots. So prideful, that they even looked down on most other Whites as sub-human. My Catholic German ancestors were certainly not well received when they came here. Now people of English descent in this country just consider themselves generic Americans on the whole.

I was just saying what I thought as a kid. I don't have a problem with Catholics. And just because I have the Nazi flag doesn't mean I'm a NSDAP. I'm more of a Strasserist and communist. Like Nazbol but Nazbol is too memey. I just think the Swastika is the best symbol.

>Well, being a WAS myself (dropped the P a long time ago). I would say they gave up their identity. I personally have never heard a single person talk about themselves in public as a WASP in my entire life in the U.S,
Me either. I didn't even know WASP was a term until well into my adulthood. WASPs aren't in cities anymore. You can find them outside of cities. In regions that haven't had large amounts of Irish, Italian, German and Eastern European immigration you will find a lot of WASPs.

Swedes of dark complexion? is he fucking retarded?

You are equating WASPS with americans.
You seem not to see that Americans are pretty diverse, even in what you consider WASPS.

Wasp is a Jew word. It is that white mask they hide behind of.

And by the way America has slip into chronic malfunction for a while now.

Like most WASPs. It describes their mindset.
>Everyone besides our little group can eat shit

That photo is probably new... there’s black alien mold on the shingles. That black mold is fucking everywhere now

>And Protestantism is 10 times worse. Even Islam is better.
Solid whataboutism. How about they're all shit?

>white women worshiping beta white knight
You're right reading off the incel script at this point. I expect next you'll tell me how artificial wombs will free us from the roastie menace.

>Republicans are passing gun control laws and Democrats are against these wars for Israel.
Conservative =/= Republican. I'd say you should know this but honestly my expectations aren't high on Sup Forums

>Because this country is still great.
No it fucking isn't. It's been split so many ways between so many groups that there's literally nothing left holding this country together except the sheer momentum of it's economy. Your solution to a soulless nation build out of disparate people that can only exist to produce and consume is to double down and just keep going. How exactly is more of the same going to turn the whole thing around?

And it's still shit, especially considering it goes down for subsequent generations after the first.

Mad Men was Jews shitting on WASP culture. Whit Stillman it's the last great WASP director. WASP revolutionary monarchist front will win

wish i was a patrician wasp. that's gotta be the best life in the world.