Season 2 soon, right? RIGHT?

Season 2 soon, right? RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/15/gainax-west-announces-first-step-of-panty-and-stocking-revival-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, I...

The dream is dead. It's time to move on.

At least we have Umaru S2.

Gainax said they were working on a PSG "revival project" though

That rat is boring to watch.

Link?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/15/gainax-west-announces-first-step-of-panty-and-stocking-revival-plan

Umaru-chan is clearly the best anime of our current generation.

Eh, I have a little sister who's always been a massive bitch. The comedy falls flat in my case. I'm not saying it's a bad show, I just dislike it and find it dull.

5 minutes

2010 was the peak of anime
It will never be as good again

Want

>the cafe finished in may
>still no updates
What the hell is Gainax West still alive

Oof.

Her hair and face looks kind of shitty but I want too.

>Skanky
Take your shit taste somewhere else

>being this assblasted

>18 posts in
My god, lighten up.

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did PSG not get a sequel? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PSG to have a sequel and save anime. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was hinted as really well???? This is so fucked. I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a french mecha shitshow. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed trigger to do this, no one spoke up. Now they wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose PSG. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to another board but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty board with shitty trigger bitches. Fuck all of you.