The absolute state of Britain

Attached: 781131D5-E550-45B5-9E18-7BBCF88F81D9.jpg (750x920, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/liz-hurleys-model-nephew-miles-repeatedly-stabbed-in-london-street-attack-a3786521.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HA

what the FUCK were they thinking coming to the UK? they deserve it for not knowing just how fucking bad it is here

it would have literally been less bother for them to go to North Korea for the week.

do not come to the UK if you have the wrong opinions. if you do, keep them to yourself for your own good

Attached: 1520497613520.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Good.

Stormfags BTFO once again.

this guy has the correct opinion

> that propaganda
holy shit. May the chains rest lightly upon you.

this has gotta be fake

It's not fake. I'm literally emigrating this year. Orwell was right.

You are an actual nigger aren't you?

That's rich, Jamal.

England, find this shitskin and kick its brown ass out.
Nigger

when I was there they had posters stating "safe under the watchful eye" implying that the 10 billion CCTV cameras made them safe or some shit.
I would not be surprised if this is a legit photo. UK used 1984 as a fucking guide book.

Here's an idea: if you don't want to get arrested for being a Nazi, how about you stop being a Nazi?

Attached: CTgITF1UEAEMZU6.jpg (471x354, 27K)

We will once you stop being a nigger.

Have you always been this retarded or?

We were taught as children that at all/most of the time there were CCTV cameras watching us. We were just made to feel comfortable with it because it's all in the interests of safety and if something did happen to us we'd be able to catch the criminal on CCTV. Obviously the power went to their heads.

Attached: 111.jpg (435x435, 34K)

The Grand Cuckoldry of the Western Civilization

I'm huwhite though. I can trace my ancestry back to the middle ages in this country. You probably don't even know where your great grandparents are from.

>Britbong writes "1984"
>Britbongs decide to apply it as canon

Based

>that pic
I think it's fair to consider the UK a communist nation.

more of an islamic theocracy

We should have invaded the uk instead of Iraq

> how dare you hold a dissenting opinion!!
fuck off thought police.
Brought to you by a nation so enslaved to jews and cucked that you cannot claim the holohoax was a massive propaganda campaign.

Attached: 6-million-jews.jpg (990x1278, 475K)

Omg. A race traitor AND a lineage traitor.
Your ancestors would have actually killed you to eradicate your liberal cancer

You can hold a dissenting opinon, just keep it to yourself.

only a total cleanse will suffice now get out and nuke the joint

Sure pal. My ancestors didn't fight against the Nazis so that we'd become Nazis.

Fuck off faggot. Why don't you keep your shit to yourself.
I hate you

Well now you're just being rude.

Fucking cucks.

Attached: 1490351043582.jpg (1024x667, 81K)

Yeah.... a dissenting opinion means being a nazi. What a vile DISGUSTING creature you are.

How does it feel that London is more fucked up than Singapore, a pseudofascist city state?

Know why? I hate your type. You are a smug little beta faggot that virtue signals through life. Everything is perfect right? Immigration in uk is fantastic! Boy, neck yoursl3f5

Oh come on. Stop playing innocent. Many people on this board are proud to self identify as Nazis and regularly call for violence against minorities. That kind of rhetoric has no place in a civilized society.

And? If they harm anyone for ANY REASON, THEN JAIL.
NOT FOR SOME READING MATERIAL ONLINE YOU MASSIVE NIGGER

Well yeah my life is pretty good. It you Nazis that seem to be all bitter and twisted about immigration. I really couldn't care less tbqhfam.

>When your police are completely incompetent but you still live in a nightmare police state

So you think that there should be no repercussions for reading terrorist training manuals and extremist materials online?

Yeah let's imprison people AFTER they've murdered dozens of people. Good job.

Of course you don't care, you live in some leafy 99% white London suburb and the only "immigrants" you ever encounter are third generation doctors or the like. Your kind will be the first to croak it when the riots start.

Bet they wish they had a formal constitution instead of series of government promises.

Where is the source for this? A google search just shows a bunch of regurgitated Sup Forums archive links.

>everything i see on the internet is real; i dont even need a source or nutthin!
retards

It's retarded as fuck, but given how shitty the UK has become about internet privacy, pretty much everyone is using a VPN already.

Although there are much more sinister things going on in the UK than this.
One is some retarded mandatory "British values" brainwashing that all educational courses are forced to include. This is literally every form of education, whether it's little kids or adults. They're taught what it means to be "British" and most of it's retarded bullshit.
Also any educator is legally required to report people who they feel could be influenced by "extremism". These people are investigated and usually end up with the police talking to them (but only 1 so far as been found as a legitimate threat). Thousands of people are reported like this per year as the requirements for who needs to be reported as basically whatever you feel like.

Honestly, given how shitty the UK has gotten, it's a good thing the police are so underfunded and generally incompetent. Can you imagine how fucking bad things would be if the police were actually good at their job?

Ok bait. Good day.

A police state doesn't equal communism

Who says what is terrorist material? I say this site is terrorist material. Shut it down.
Jesus man

If you don't want to get deported maybe you should stop being an illegal alien migrant

We have always been a country that is easily bent by international pressure. When the rest of Europe elects right wing governments, and rids their nation of pests, we will too. However, I am deeply ashamed of this country.

I live in central London actually. Pretty mixed area.
>Your kind will be the first to croak it when the riots start.
When was the last time anyone died from "rioting" in England?

Experts. Criminologists, etc... Who do you think should decide? Random autists on Sup Forums?

ITT the amount of Brits actually ok with this tells me britain is lost.

We won't help when you beg. Fuck off

see

Nigga this is the UK we're talking about. We let literal terrorists into the country with no repercussions. We don't even fucking monitor them.
And I'm not talking about people who come from shitty arab countries, I'm talking about trained terrorists who were part of ISIS and shit.

How the fuck can you do this, but say people reading books need to be locked up for 15 years?

Oh boy this one is young.
Remember you have to be 18 to post here

fake news

It's not actual far-right propaganda, it's viewing ISIS and extreme Muslim group stuff.

>Citizen journalists are illegal

>All information on our enemies is dispensed by the Ministry Of Truth

You are a complete dipshit.

This is philosophically similar to blasphemy laws.

>We cannot discuss the inconsistencies in religion because that means you work for the devil.

>We cannot discuss ISIS propaganda because that will turn us into terrorists.

You're a complete joke. I can't wait for you to get murdered and turned into kebab meat.

Fuck off you twats. Fucking hell, you make me ashamed. How are you even remotely okay with the precedent this sets.

Why would a non-white shithole like yours ever help us anyway? I have to say this again and again, but you really are only 56% white you know, you need to save yourselves.

>Nigga this is the UK we're talking about. We let literal terrorists into the country with no repercussions. We don't even fucking monitor them.
We do. We spend a lot of money on it as well. We have one of the best intelligence agencies in the world.

Just because we're focused on radical Islamic terrorists doesn't mean we should ignore extreme right-wing terrorists. We've had several in Britain already.

Do you want something like Utyoa happening here?

>In other news, Liz Hurley cousin is repeatedly stabbed in London by a group of """"men"""

standard.co.uk/news/crime/liz-hurleys-model-nephew-miles-repeatedly-stabbed-in-london-street-attack-a3786521.html

Place your bets gentlemen

Odds on - niggers
Evens - pakis/mudshit
Million to one - white cis males

Dude.... how is tourism in England???
Downnnn. Why?
You allowed shitskins to ruin it
You goat fucking nigger

You're being slaughtered and you don't even see it

Are you retarded? I found the article in less than ten seconds (Breitbart, Oct '17)

Give it to me straight. What’s the generally social atmosphere in the UK right now? I imagine everybody is walking on eggshells, afraid to speak to each other in anything other than generalities. Am I wrong? Blink once for yes, twice for no.

>I live in central London actually

Yeah, knew you'd be some dumbfuck Londoner that's only interacted with affluent, upper class immigrants in his short life. Good luck, nobody's coming to save you when shit hits the fan.

>This is philosophically similar to blasphemy laws.
What on earth are you talking about?

Saying that people can't be allowed to view literal terrorist training manuals online is the same as blasphemy laws?

Free speech does not include inciting people to violence.

And what would they call "far right propaganda" or terrorist propaganda?

Reading about anracho-capitalism?
Wahabi literature?
Admiring Hugo Boss asteatics?

I mean they can put on any label if they control the narrative.

This is a point you could say they are no better than the Stasi or Pinoche.

Oh wow. One person got stabbed in a city of 8 million people. We're dooooooooomed ;_;

England used to matter lol.

Attached: britain - Copy.png (750x661, 447K)

*blink*

It's a living hell. Going abroad and then coming home is when it hit me so fucking hard for the first time.

this
he hasn't a clue

Attached: A728B307-4A7B-4577-8CE0-3B948F1277EF.jpg (740x830, 136K)

>Reading about anracho-capitalism?
Probably not.

>Wahabi literature?
Depends on the content I guess.

>Admiring Hugo Boss asteatics?
No.

>they are no better than the Stasi or Pinoche
Both of which Sup Forums admires.

We're like fifth in the world. Tourism is shit anyway, why would I want hordes of burgers and chinks shitting up the English cities and countryside?
I hope you also realize that statistically you are far more likely to be a nigger than I am, by like 4 times.

Attached: 1495069243643.jpg (1029x1738, 90K)

Care to place a bet on ethnicity of the stabber?

Get your head out of your own arse, and stop pontificating with own holy-than-thou attitude...you fucking self righteous prick!

>Free speech does not include inciting people to abandon god.

facebook

Attached: 71175175.jpg (396x385, 29K)

i bet most of the "whites" in big usa cities are jews, so the percentage goes down even further

why are you still on this board? GTFO!

>Manchester 66% white

Stop.

Nigga look at the statistics. We let over 400 radical Islamic terrorists into the country last year, all of them former ISIS members, and there is an estimated 30,000 islamic extremists in the country now.

Right wing terrorism pales in comparison to islamic terrorism. Yet the government are doing everything to stop right wing terrorism and nothing to stop islamic terrorism. You need to get your priorities sorted out.

London and NY are similar sized cities with similar demographics. They've always had comparable crime rates although recently London has had an increase in crime due cuts in police funding.

Probably black. Most stabbings in London involve young black men.

It's hard not to appear self righteous when I'm dealing with literal retards and manchildren on Sup Forums

>Both of which Sup Forums admires.
Yea and this is 4chins.
Taking everything serious thats said here takes a special kind of retardness.

Point is they can call everything X "far right".
Then you are screwed

In a theocracy that would probably be true.

To ruin your day.

I'm not defending ISIS. I don't know why you keep bringing them up. Just because I don't want Nazis killing people doesn't mean I support ISIS.

>Right wing terrorism pales in comparison to islamic terrorism
It's still a problem that has killed dozens of people throughout Europe. You're downplaying it because you're a Nazi sympathizer.

It's not even funny anymore.

No you're just a prick. We can all tell you're just a prick now GTFO!

Attached: A7F94993-742D-47C2-8687-C4D128C5D811.jpg (500x411, 45K)

please tell me 'tis fake
please please please

I'm so glad I don't live in that island prison

Totally pic related

Attached: download.jpg (196x147, 8K)

Shame on you Britbongs. Rise up against your oppressors!

Shame they took your guns, knifes, and freedom of thought. You're completely KEKED.

Attached: 57784008-cowgirl-with-pistol-cowgirl-thief-western-burglar-girl-hold-money-bag-vector-flat-cartoon-i (1154x1300, 63K)

You bongs are subjects, user. They made this clear when they took away your right to defend yourselves.

Subjects don't get to think for themselves.

Right wing terrorism is dumb because it delegitimises the cause in the eyes of the people.however it is clear Islamic terrorism is far worse. Two right wing terrorists one who killed a politician and another who killed one Muslim versus 7/7, Manchester, London bridge and London again, all of which killed multiple people including children.

G-guys I think the 1984 meme has gone too far. We should probably stop...

Yea it’s a good thing putting intellectuals in prison for thinking isn’t violence. Just remember that supporting this violence against whites might land you in jail the second a new administration takes over

>Right wing terrorism is dumb because it delegitimises the cause in the eyes of the people.however it is clear Islamic terrorism is far worse.
Right wing terrorism is a threat nonetheless and should be dealt with accordingly.

It's not a matter of which side has scored the most kills. Both ideologies are fucking retarded.

>intellectuals

I'm bringing it up because you're saying we should ban books because it might make people become terrorists, but we're not banning actual terrorists from entering the country.

You and people like you are the reason shit like this happens. Your priorities are all messed up. Rather than address these very real problems you just scream "nazi nazi nazi!" and hope people don't realise just how fucked up your world view actually is.
You fucking think reading a book is more dangerous than actual real terrorists who've probably killed people.

>dozens of people
Islamic truck of peace killed several dozen by itself

>They've always had comparable crime rates
Complete nonsense. NY crime statistics have been some of the highest on the planet for almost 50 years. London has never seen this much crime.

Go read the article

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/amp/

Attached: 7EC3A966-7BB2-46A9-9B6E-A0BA6192370E.jpg (750x1218, 424K)

Neoliberals and their Marxist puppets are trying to shut down all criticism of the globalized market. The "foreign workers" they bring in are causing more rapes and murders than they originally expected, and thus the plebs are starting to resist. Anybody who isn't a retarded nigger can see this. Many leftist and liberal types just gaslight themselves into thinking it's not true.

>t., Pakistanis

Attached: 1518406004363.jpg (500x417, 49K)