Had a chance to live a nice life because of Satoru

>had a chance to live a nice life because of Satoru
>did everything for her
>can't even wait for him to recover

What a bitch. Should have left this bitch to die. If he was going to save her just for her to betray him then it wasn't worth it.

I like it, it was extremely realist, that's what a real woman would do to you, except she might empty your bank account and max out your credit cards first.

I still don't get how it's possible to be butthurt over that. They weren't even dating or anything, he wasn't entitled to her in any way. People move on, I definitely think it's for the better she found happiness instead of clinging on to something that might never come back.

There was a chapter of the manga in which she apparently fully intended to wait for him, but his mom told her to move on and also switched the hospital he was in without telling which hospital he was switched to

Transparent bait. Who is more in the wrong, the audience or the writer? I mean, did the writer fuck up by accidentally giving the impression she was the love interest or is the more the audience's erroneous expectations?

>blaming the mom

She still could have waited.

NTR
T
R

She had no way of knowing he would ever wake up right?

I think it's mostly why did she have to be married, and why did it have to be a pre-existing "friend" character.

Anyway Airi is better

Otaku and weebs don't want that, they want a fantasy of cute submissive girls loving them unconditionally because they were nice to them once.

hactually the mom moved away so she wouldn't waste her life on someone who may never recover.

God, you entitled manchildren are something else.

The 'submissive' is highly unnecessary, any cute girl will do.

>literally owe him her life
>isn't entitled to anything

When a doctor saves a life, you are entitled to pay him for health care.

That doesn't mean he's entitled to her hand.

>he was nice so she owes him sex

this is what retarded fedora virgins actually think

Nice entitlement faggot

this but unironically

That is why so many people don`t like you. They know you are a selfish bastard.

She owe him a permanent relationship status. What's the point in saving her if she's going to hurt him?

Are you implying that she isn't selfish?

No, independent of whatever she grew up to be, OP is still a selfish bastard.

I wish the anine had adapted how sensei's brother raped a bunch of lolis.

I'm not self inserting though, faggot.

>what is free healthcare

This.
Only a highly delusional and unbalanced person would think it's logical to wait for a guy you met when you were 8 y.o. and don't know if he even will awake. Or maybe he will awake as a carrot, who knows.

This shit had too many faults on the ending, yet autistic weebs focus on the same shit

I know.

Pizza girl was better and got the best outcome anyway.

Being a doctor is an occupation. They get paid to do what they do; they and healthcare industry don't run on compassion and altruism.

But I understand being an ungrateful shit isn't right and speaks of their character, though someone still isn't obliged to show their appreciation the way you want them to.

*compassion and altruism alone

In the end many will just thank some invisible omnipotent dude for saving them instead.

Being a hero is an occupation. Why couldn't he get Kayo as his compensation?

Okay, so lets say Satoru becomes a vegetable and his mom grows old and die. Who takes care of him then? Nobody. Kayo could have but oh she has her own life to worry about. Thanks for saving her huh?

No, this isn't OPM and those people get paid for the services with money, not right to the genitals of the people they save.

You will sure be disappointed by the real world.

It's time to stop trying to force this meme.

I'm sure all their friends would do something, maybe pay for a special place for his care, but yeah, she has her own life to worry about.
Any sane and caring human being would help Satoru in some way but never base his life around him.

>Not saving people because they look like they need help

ITT: Fake heroes

Why even bother saving her if she would just shackle herself to a vegetable for her entire life? The entire point of saving her live was so she could live, doting over someone who became a veggie before they even hit the double digits in age sure as hell isn't living her own life.

This is why anime sometimes is so shity. When an author wants to do an outcome logical and realistic, the delusional escapist crew jumps around and screams autisticly about muh waifu or my purity or some shit.
Anime was a mistake

This, niggers act like he doesn't have a cute teen all over him. Just butthurt lolicon raging.

You're looking at it the wrong way man. Satoru gave her what she never had: a chance at life. He wouldn't want her to waste that life clinging to a small thread of hope he would wake up. She would be the cakiest of cakes if she waited for him. I wanted them to end up together to, but it's better to blame the author for the shitty coma instead of Kayo.

I agree but
>implying there's anything wrong with cakes
Step up nigga.

Cakes suffer for their cakedom. Kayo has suffered enough.

>last quarter of 2017
>kayofags still assblasted
Hahahahha things never change

Christmas cakes are lovely, but it's not the type of life you should want to wish on someone. Their happiness is important, not just yours.

I think a real argument could be formed why it was a dick move, or felt very unfitting. But then people start throwing around buzzwords
>Submissive
>entitled
>Cis
In order to frame the whole thing in some strange light, pointing it in a certain direction so they can show how entitled the evil male viewer is for thinking it should have ended that way. Because they just want a "submissive" girl clearly, if she waited for someone who saved her life and saved her and something was being set up, it means she's submissive clearly? That's what submissive means clearly. And then the ones arguing the other side start saying retarded things as though they're trying to help the buzzword guys.

There's arguments to be made at least.

You fags are fucking retarded. He didn't even love her, he ended up with best girl in the end, why do you fags have to bitch about it?

AT LEAST she picked the trap.

Get outta here Stain.

I'm a permavirgin and even I know you're retarded

No, you have to understand them!
They love meaning they want to fuck her, so that means the MC must do so too, as well that she has to wait for him until she potentially dies.

>I think a real argument could be formed why it was a dick move, or felt very unfitting
>There's arguments to be made at least.

It would help your point if you listed even a single argument.

I think the author is trying to make a point about the difference between Kayo and Yashiro. Kayo went on to live a happy healthy life despite having an abusive childhood and Yashiro became infatuated with Satoru because he is so broken he can’t be fixed.

notthisshitagain.jpg
But seriously, there was no betrayal. They weren't married. They weren't even dating, and even if they were, it is not in the least unreasonable to move on if the guy's been in a coma for fucking years.

I know otaku are all over the idea that being nice to a girl once is enough to make them fall head over heels for you and you alone forever, but fuck, at least accept that once in a while that doesn't happen. Even if for no other reason than "she waited faithfully for him seemingly in vain for years and finally they were together" is such a trite and overdone trope.

There isn't much to say. These threads are to generate /r9k/ style shitfests, nothing substantial.

I'm starting to wonder if people really got this butthurt about it, or are they just keep starting these threads as baits because they are bored.

>>did everything for her
>for her
you didnt get the series, it wasnt about her.it was about the green kid

he barely knew her, he was GOOD friends with green kid

green kid died, he aways blamed hinself for it.
so he used his time travel powers to save his childhood friend AND got him a cute waifu.
Literaly the world biggest Bro.

いいんじない?
He obviously was going to get the cute co-worker girl who was better than autistic girl in every way.

You also forgot Yuki, the weird adult that ended up on dead row. He was Satoru’s friend and Satoru was devastated and bitter about. He did felt bad for Kayo but Hiromi and Yuki where his actual friends.
And most of all his Mom who he wanted to prevent her death. Kayo was just an unpleasant girl to him.

Basically. And not just them; he has always just saved whatever people he could when the time travel thing activated. He just saves people to save people, not to pick up girls.

In the last timeline she doesn't even know him.

But he got fucking pizza girl though

See

You forgot to add yamato nadeshiko™ after the word submissive

>build romance between two characters for 9 episodes
>girl leaves the guy for his friend abruptly

>b-but at least he got the p-pizza girl!

and when I say abruptly I mean literally in one episode
this is why the fans are pissed, because we didn't die for 15 years like mc did, we're just watching the show
don't fuck with us like that, we deserve the romance we saw, don't just bring us up to knock us down that's so fucked up

There was no romantic buildup at all, just because there's interaction between humans of the opposite sex doesn't mean they want to fuck.

Yamato nadeshiko is just one of many different anime girls type otaku can like. I don't know why fans act like they're a monolith beholden to that one type. Fucking Lum Invader was said by the creator to be the opposite and otaku love/d her.

But thats just blatantly false, in the prologue it shows mc ib his cona and Kayo comibg to visit him everyday saying she would wait for him. MCs mom notices this and goes full cunt taking him to another hospital without telling her because she thinks its un-healthy for the kid. She was willing to wait for him and wasnt doing anything autistic like skiiping meals or school. That entire chapter was the authors autistic justification for the aspie tier pairing. Still in the end I really didnt care who she got with I just thought that the moms action of just moving away and the fact thay she got with the shittiest character was some retard tier shit.

Epilogue not prologue my b.

Perhaps she meant wait for him romantically, but what I said is that there was no romantic buildup, she fell for him because he saved her? Maybe, was it one sided? Yes. Was she at fault for getting over him? No; she is still thankful for what he did.

It really annoys me when people want to romanticize any male/female lead relationship, same thing happened with the Koe no Katachi movie, lots of idiots wanted a romantic end when that wasn't the point of the series at all.

At least with Koe no Katachi there actually were romantic elements already there. But yeah, in both cases "the boy and girl get together" was never the point.

I never said it was her fault I said the decision by the author to make the mom do the autistic thing she did for the sake of the self insert beta pairing that kayo got was retarded. Idk I thought it would be really endearing to see him wake up with her waiting there and helping him recover but I wouldnt have been as asspained if the same scene happened and it was her waiting for him but with the other friend and their kid talking about how they waited for him and got together doing so. I just hated bowl cut faggot and mom for doing what she did.

I dunno, she went about it in kind of a dickish way, but it's at its core not unreasonable for her to want Kayo to move on rather than continue to obsess over the comatose boy.

As for why the author did it that way, I expect he was trying to make her not waiting more palatable to those expecting it; "see, she was for a while, but things happened".

People still don't see why he got emotional when he saw Kayo's kid?

It's a kid that shouldn't exist. The 2 that he saved went on to have a life together and conceive a new human that never would have existed otherwise. The baby is pretty much the MC's offspring.

People actually like this garage? MC's deus ex machina appears and disappear whenever the author feel like it.
>B-but it's not a time travelling story, it's a murder mystery!!!
Only the most obvious mystery ever.

No way, taking joy in the happiness of others is for cucks. He should have been angry.