You haven't forgotten my name have you Sup Forums?

You haven't forgotten my name have you Sup Forums?

Mitsu....... Na Wa.

saw it yesterday at the theater, fucking great. Gorgeous scenery and the plot was ok, but the constant name forgetting at the very end and timeskip started to get a liiiiiiiiitle bit on my nerves.

Wish we got more anime releases in my country, last thing I saw was pokemon 2000

You must live a hard life.

Mitsuha Miyamizu, right?

?

TAKI-KUN

God this was a shit, by the numbers movie.
Why was everyone jerking themselves to this movie?
Is it cause I'm dead inside when it comes to relationships?

Oppai?!

>this idiot
Sure it was kinda generic, but the animation and music makes up for it. It's a somewhat generic feel-good heartwarming love story, and there's nothing wrong with that

sorry to hear that

>animation and music makes up for it
No it doesn't, it's bog standard.
And the choice of having an "opening"?
>It's a somewhat generic feel-good heartwarming love story.
Fucking Sandra Bullock and Keanu had a better love through time story then this.

Fuck you nigger

Everything you described was what the film was

Until these fucks did this retarded comet drama that ruined the film. It was good until the body swapping gag was finished.

Now now anons, don't be rude. Sure there were some plotholes like "Why didn't they look at a calendar?" or "Why didn't they meet each other earlier?" but it's all excused because of true love, you're not supposed to think too much on that.

Or are you heartless cunts saying you can't just sit back and enjoy a nice love movie and have to nitpick every single detail?

I didn't think I'd like it as much as well. Ended up showing it to my parents.

>you're not supposed to think too much on that.
You fucking baiting cunt

You can't just say that and not tell us how it went

How did they react to the boob touching scenes?

Even thinking about that scene makes me roll my eyes.

Sukida?

It would had been better without the comet shit. Just a funny and heartwarming slice of life with a gender swap gimmick.

Hey, it could be worse, they could've shown Mitsuha exploring a guy's body. Boobs are pretty safe

it was pretty generic and lame until the second half with the comet reveal

You can't NOT have this scene in a body swap story

But that's the thing though, it's that overdone.

>Itsutsuha
>Mutsuha
>Nanatsuha
>Yatsuha
>Kokonotsuha
>Touha

Being body swapped with a qt 3.14 and a loli imouto is every otaku's wet dream.

I don't know why it's so overhyped. Normalfag, ironic weeb?
Art quality is good but the plot and character are fucking average

you would think he took baths with the imouto

Overhyped by normal fags.
Also for me I was also pissed that this movie was a "Mystery movie" at an anime movie festival, like fuck me, don't like money?

I don't understand what you're trying to say here user

Own gripes, don't ask.

Angel Beats OP is better than any composition in Your Name. Not to mention The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya soundtrack. People tend to think that commercial success automatically means it's good.

Just rewatched it on theaters, enjoy it way more than the dvd rip i saw a year ago.
Knowing how the plot goes helped a lot to the second part. It's not that bad, it's just told in a really confusing way that makes you stop caring mid way through.

Still just a good flick though, 7/10, not really interested in watching it again.

Oh, and the animation wasn't THAT impressive. A lot of cardboard characters, some bad 3D, most of the backgrounds aren't that impressive, except when they are.
Idk, Koe no Katachi was more consistent with this.

mystery solved, thread's over, everyone go home now

What is your name?

Mr. Pickle Buffer

are you from argentina?

w-what happened to her mouth?

I need your help, Sup Forums.
There's going to be a single screening on my local theater and I really want to go (it's fucking cheap too since it's on a weekday)
Watching anime is pretty frowned upon where I live, and if someone from college or whatever saw me there it would be the end of the normie persona I've been cautiously building
I've already bought the ticket but I'm still unsure whether to go or not

Just go there with touhou cosplay.

>Watching anime is pretty frowned upon where I live, and if someone from college or whatever saw me there it would be the end of the normie persona I've been cautiously building
what the fuck? normies don't give a shit usually about what you watch, do you live in some muslim country and anime is haram?

just go dude, don't worry

Why would anyone there even care what you were there to see? If they ask, just lie.

Just dress up as a giant pikachu.

Stop being an insecure faggot and just go.

It's not as much as what I'm watching as it is being associated with the kind of people that watch it.Seems like while only a few people are into anime here,the ones that do are usually the obnoxius/disgusting/FMA shirt type of weeb.

They wont ask though, they'll just talk behind my back

Dunno,maybe I'm just being an overly-conscious faggot

Yeah man, you're worrying too much. I went to see it at the local cinema on the first day it came out, alone, and pretty much all the people there were adolescents/teenagers/young adults and were either couples or group of friends, I sat at the back rows like everyone else, and had two empty seats beside me. And I didn't care one bit, you'll be fine. Bring something to eat/drink if you're that nervous, it'll keep you occupied.

Mitsubishi Miyazaki?

watching this without a girlfriend feels real bad man

Nice blog user liked and subscribed.

Yes, I have, who are you?

I understand why you have reasons for worrying, but I think you're exaggerating things to yourself. Hell I happily disclosed to normalfags that I watch anime at my last (corporate) job interview, and now I work for them.

Shouko Nishimiya, how could I forget?

>tfw no mitsuha gf

Saw it today; pretty good, but that's about it.