I'm so excited to watch this anime. Finally an anime about gaming

I'm so excited to watch this anime. Finally an anime about gaming.

Does it actually appeal to gamers? Or is it just a slice of life with gaming slapped on as an excuse to be different? I haven't seen the show so I'm asking.

watched the dub, it was pretty hilarious and I found myself agreeing with some of the opinions posed(jokingly or otherwise). such as hating games that cut content just to sell it back as DLC.

the plot was fairly funny as well with a thread of misunderstandings of relationships that could only work with a group of sperglords like the cast.

>inb4 >>>>>>DUBBBBBBB

>LN
It's harem shit with standard harem drama

Sounds fun, I think I'll check it out.

There are a ton of game references. It's fun, but still a lot of generic harem/slice of life drama mixed in unfortunately.

If you get engaged with the SoL and romance, expect a lame ending also.

At the end it doesn't accomplish anything but the ride is nice.

>tfw the best gaming manga will never get an anime

big bang theory of anime

Haha, OP is making a funny joke because the show isn't about gaming at all! Let's all circlejerk OP's joke in this thread.

The artist is a Taiwanese who wastes his money on Granblue Fantasy.

It has relevant games like my personal favorite, Playerunknown's Battlegrouns, in the OP.

The creators seem to understand modern gaming culture, but the show itself is an SoL Rom-Com. Gaming is just the thing that binds the main characters together.

When you first saw "Friends" did you think it was a show about making friends?

I was hype before watching the show and now I regret watching it.
This is pure garbage
The show was about misunderstanding, not about gaming at all.

Your tears are delicious, Sup Forums.

I didn't mind the lack of gaming. I did hate the constant awful misunderstandings where people phrased things in ways that were easily misinterpreted and caused crossed signals for no good reason other than creating drama. The fact that the drama itself was hilarious was only a small consolation. I still had to watch it all the way through despite how much it pissed me off.

>Actually liking Gamers
>Dub
Neck yourself

>actually liking gamers
that's unironically a thing. fuck off.

Kill yourselves

Kill yourself please.

Visual "novels" are not games.

Cry more

>eroge are not g-