Pol is for whites

Why do non-whites even bother coming here?
Do they really think will demoralize us to the point of singing kumbaya with them?
The only thing they have to gain is an inferiority complex.
>bring on your mutt memes, Achmed

Attached: 25ECE2F0-EFCE-4B4B-918A-EF88786328F1.png (579x788, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMF05z0hIHs
youtube.com/watch?v=a0S425nVBngsingend
youtube.com/watch?v=a0S425nVBng
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/featured
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pol

>says the wh*te boi who needs a constant reminder that he's "superior" from a circle jerk full of shitposters.

I would post a bbc image but you're not even worth the effort.

Assimilation optics

>unironically believing that all non whites on pol are so obsessed with you

i'm just here for banter, memes and the occasional discussion about politics.

You need an entire fucking industry faking your dick size and squeezing you into every role they can, organic or not, to make you feel worth anything. Fuck you nigger, the jews own you just the same. You'll always be a nigger, you'll always be from a race that didn't create the society you live in. You'll always see that your motherland is a shithole because your bretheren who lack our blood are retarded. Thank your great grandparents white owners for bettering your race with rape, otherwise I'm sure you couldn't afford internet to post here. You'd be too dumb for even simple tasks.

People tend to latch on to political dogma to give their life structure. It's only inevitable that some shitskins will latch on to a political dogma that rejects them.

Attached: 1515689970723.jpg (731x709, 97K)

> t. amerimutt

>[This thread has been pruned or deleted]

Attached: mutthiding.png (476x401, 138K)

whites are cool, but lately they are becoming more like niggers

Is it though? Because in every thread most posters call eachother nonwhite. Hell you just did it yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMF05z0hIHs

Whites are extremely entitled it seems.

Attached: 1493776390593.jpg (958x576, 396K)

That’s exactly the sort of demoralization tactics I was talking about. It doesn’t work here Schlomo.

>all the muttposters use meme flags
like fucking clockwork

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=a0S425nVBngsingend
by drunken slav
get fucked kikelo

Nigger

>The internet is for whites
>Why do non-whites even bother coming here?
>Do they really think will demoralize us to the point of singing kumbaya with them?
>The only thing they have to gain is an inferiority complex.
>>bring on your mutt memes, Achmed

Genuinely my IQ increased by 10 points.
Thanks.

le bla bla
youtube.com/watch?v=a0S425nVBng

Who is the Boomer asshole ?

I’m sorry, you need to be 18 to post here

>pol is for whites

Attached: lol.jpg (200x164, 7K)

Anyone following, leuchter report, david cole and irving, balfour agreement, and present yinon plan aided by kalgri, lel, that's what's up for for europe - politics 101

Fuck off shill. Sup Forums is for people who support white people's right to exist, you don't have to be white for that.

>Pol is for whites
Therefore it is owned by jews.

Attached: 1512986267631.gif (362x236, 2.38M)

They are utterly obsessed with whites to the point their place in hell has been secured. They are obsessed everywhere, all the time, because their ape-like "voodoo" majik doesn't work so they stare at god's chosen people with envy.

>Do they really think will demoralize us to the point of singing kumbaya with them?
This
You're wasting your time, shiitskins, kikes, and gooks.

not to mention haavara agreement, later ussr kikel expulsion in 48 and 68 in poolan - no, they do nto build a next expansion of israel irl as we type, le lol

Fuck you Boomer.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flies are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

hang yourself please, right now - just by the size of this greentext

Jews control nothing. They can't even control their own homes. You fool no one. How about you start living IN society instead of being narcissistic satanists? Practice what you preach. Only you can fix the Jews, Nosenberg.
I couldn't imagine this place being the first red-pill. Whites are red-pilled from birth (as god's chosen are), coming here to complain about censorship and "but my shitskin is special!" is like tier -1. Must be weird to go through that idea that "i'm not man, but an ape" stage. Although, I was self-aware since I could remember; something no ape can relate.

Attached: free.jpg (294x171, 7K)

They love being round whites. White people are the most humane and advanced, every other race seems mean and backwards in comparison. Of course, white people can't allow themselves, ourselves, to be dominate by the base desires of darkies so have to exclude the coloureds most always or face annihilation. Any white person who disagrees with that requirement is self-hating and lacking in common sense.

>when your entire existence is pointed towards the destruction of the white race, then you utterly have no existence, and therefore, never succeed.

>Pol
(You)

lel:
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/featured
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
can't go more past anything joyous here, be grateful that we're fucked

I'm here but I'm 1/2 white 1/4 hispanic 1/4 asian, basically a mutt but. I stick in my own country, I support you white fags from afar, and I agree w/ white nationalism, and my own country's racial nationalism movement. I'm good

know thine enemy

Please watch and promote this. Niggers NEED to come here. Stop the inadvertently goyim tier division and white vs non- shilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Attached: 1520472065165.jpg (539x960, 85K)

>Pol
this place used to be for people that understood board culture. You reddit fags are no more welcome than niggers