Dragon Ball Super

*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*
You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LE6zfy8uxU&list=PLaE3jvyptoiP8rFe9KySPVQqam2ps3hSx&index=499
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpIH5ZCgY8
youtube.com/watch?v=zH-dtQfTt3w
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=Dragon Ball Super,/m/01_f03,/m/01hryy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Manga Vegeta is a total chad rival completing and mastering SSB
>Anime Vegeta is forever a Kaiokuck and now a Ultracuck.

Defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LE6zfy8uxU&list=PLaE3jvyptoiP8rFe9KySPVQqam2ps3hSx&index=499

Don't forget he lost his development

I wouldn't mind it if a based user took the time to finish what OP started.

Is it true Hit will kill Jiren next episode?

Nah
Hit gets eliminated

It's kinda catchy

Needs more sombreros

Hell no, but at least Hit will (insert choice)
1) wear down Jiren a bit
2) Get in a good hit
3) Discover some weakness of Jiren's that will come in handy

In the incoming fight, as he goes all out against Jiren.

Also Hit loses, for sure. But he'll manage to do something in the end at least.

>3.5
>meanwhile here websites went down due to the traffic
Should dbs be banned in japan?

Gohan will kill Jiren and Hit actually next episode.

it makes me sad to see what has become. Dragonball in its prime would have shattered records, tens of millions of viewers per episode.

Soon

They play it at different times, maybe that has to do with it. It was from 9 AM to 10 AM in Japan, but in the US it's anytime after 9:30 PM depending on when they can translate it by, and how bad the servers are.

Never.

Well, if it's going to be worse than Dragon Ball and Z, then it will get worse ratings. Makes sense to me. In fact, it's ratings are actually incredible regardless, just not as good as the previous series.

can someone give me a quick rundown on
>3.5

DBS's one-hour special appalling ratings.

It means the one hour special episode got only 60-70% the views in Japan, of what it usually gets for their regular episodes. Judging by both Crunchyroll and Funimation having their sites shut down due to too much traffic, it is safe to say the special got way more international viewers than usual though. I guess Japan just didn't like the special as much as everyone else. They're a small country anyways.

Anyone have the MS Paint of Jiren and Hit moving really fast? It's about to become very relevant

>Japan just didn't like the special
Nope, it means they were watching something else during that time.

Nappa > Vegetacuck

>I guess Japan just didn't like the special as much as everyone else. They're a small country anyways.
Having lower ratings means less people watched, not that those who did watch liked it less

Receding > completely bald

What's up with Japan always spoiling shit way in advance?

has anyone ever figured out why their prime time cartoons air sunday morning at 9am anyway?

seems to me more like a friday/saturday night type of show. Japan is weird as fuck

Spoiler autism is a dumb, western meme.

>Anat seems to know about Ultra Instinct
>Judging by his tone of voice, Iwen is pretty damn nonchalant about Goku getting it; doesn't seem disturbed
>Awamo is stated by supplementary info to "be of such a level that he is aware of everything"
I really want to believe that U1 has some significance regarding Ultra Instinct somewhere down the line.

Because DBS is aimed at little kids.

Kamen Rider is sharing the timeslot with Super.

Whis says that their movements are delayed because their nervous system is too slow to send messages. So how can they catch a bullet and travel faster than light 300,000,000 m/s

TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Isn't Super just going to be 150 episodes?

I mean, I doubt that completely since I feel like they're going to milk it till they want to, but still.

What are the chances they'll even go as far as exploring other universes outside of the kind of people who inhabit them?

Soon

The old lady who voices Goku said she hopes Super will have 700 episodes.

anyone else think dragon ball super is turning out to be miles better than dragon ball z

It's the whole Martial Arts bullshit how fighting must come like breathing.

None of that fancy shit of planning flashy shit out.

Who the hell thinks that?

Jesus Christ. That bitch wants money.

It looks like Hits going to use his killing techniques on Jiren

It obviously won't work but Jiren has a fucking hole in his chest during the preview so it's safe to say Hits going to "power down" Jiren a bit via injury before getting eliminated

Nervous system works faster when you become stronger, just as the muscles become able to move more rapidly and allow the stronger guy to run circles around the weaker guy and dodge all his blows if he so desires.

What will Funimation call ultra instinct?

Get a load of this guy

Gohan is pretty.

Ultra instinct? Don't think they change names or scripts anymore

If this where Z or the Manga i would feel mad that the writers are fucking with one of the most iconic villains in not only DB but also in Anime/Manga history. But since this is Super and it already has fucked over almost everything good about the series then i say go ahead, make Freezer part of the Z warriors.

Forget that. How is Beerus pregnant?

ki can speed up their nervous system but even still it's slower than instant movement

It's Whis's child

So, angelic cum can impregnate anyone?

Who is more powerful? Gogeta or Vegito?

I'm arguing with my brother and I'm gonna punch him in the face. He says Gogeta is the ultimate in ss4 due to Omega Shenron and GT.

I think Vegito is more powerful due to the fact that he never needs to go ss4. Also doesn't the Elder Kai at some point say that the Potara are a stronger method of fusion than the fusion dance?

I'm fucking crying

ultra instinct goku

How will Vados react to Hit getting eliminated?

Yeah and the child will look like that Beerus Whis fusion from fusions

How godly

The show literally stated multiple times that Vegito is stronger.

Post characters you want to see GRAYED.

Champa would easily beat Jiren

Why user?

She probably won't. Champa will almost have a heart attack, but probably show some sort of respect towards Hit.

Post your favorites designs/clothes/gi that we will never see again...
- Gohan: First of all I prefer his Piccolo clothes... but since those are Piccolo clothes I prefer something more original, I don't like when two or more characters wear the same clothes, his Great Saiyaman is great IMO, with or without green.
- Vegeta: Many will hate me but I love Vegeta's GT design... except the hair... what I like most about the design is that Vegeta finally gets rid of his Frieza soldier armor and the new clothes are more "Capsule Corporation", his new family!
- Goku: His End of Z is the definitive Gi of Goku... also his GT variant.
- Tenshinhan: His Buu Saga clothes are amazing and make him still look intimidating.. not like his Super clothes.
- Yamcha: I really miss his bandit era... he was really badass and not just a joke like current Yamcha.

>Champa begs Vados for one last blowjob when he realizes that he's going to get erased

>Chumpa
>beating Jiren
>EASILY
Never thought Chumptards were this incapable...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpIH5ZCgY8

Is this real?

Well Gogeta IS the ultimate.
After all this time, we finally know what the fuck happened to Janemba, Gogeta was using UI.

>Includes Super Saiyan Power, Full Power Super Saiyan 4 and Buff Zamasu
>Doesn't include Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4, Strongest Form Oozaru and Corrupted Zamasu

What are these priorities?

full doujin, now

>corrupted Zamasu
Because that has absolutely nothing to do with Saiyan you retard.

So what is Jirens wish? Also what's up with him that he is so powerful? There is clearly something up with him that the gods of his universe know about that is sketchy

>Jiren makes Champa eat his cum dripping from Vados's pussy

He wants to be the little girl so that Belmod-senpai will notice him.

>zeno, I have a request before you erase them...

I have a theory Belmoud is holding something over him or he's linked with him somehow and wants to wish to be free from him

Could he beat Jiren?

no. jaden smith would get bodied

He can't even beat his own mother

Neither does Potential Unlocked, Potential Unleashed or Ultra Instinct, but he included them anyways.

Hit's new techniques seem to be on point in this gif.

Does tapping UI in base mode imply that Goku can go super saiyan or kaioken? As cheap as it is I'm trying to see that.

What a glorious ass pull it will be

youtube.com/watch?v=zH-dtQfTt3w

Meanwhile: one piece special
live tv rating: 4.7
timeshift rating (DVR): 3.0
overall rating: 7.4

DVR ratings were not given, but presumably of a similar size.

Furthermore:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 3-m&q=Dragon Ball Super,/m/01_f03,/m/01hryy

I hope this explains everything for you.

>Ghastly! Explosive Birth of a New Super Warrior!!

Not a doujin just a single image if you want that I can give it

What are those two transformations?

The endings are perfect since Usubeni

Super Saiyan Power and Super Kaioken.

They both premiered in the Otherworld Tournament Arc.

>Gohan
Early Buu Saga blue / red gi
>Roshi
The World's Strongest's gi (i.e. Jackie Chun without the wig)

>Jackie Chun without the wig

???

best vegeta design after pink shirt

prove me wrong

Is Gohan going to be relevant?

We'll if the animation wasn't shit, the fights weren't 2 minutes long, and weren't constantly interrupted by talking maybe more people would care.

Kill yourself. Goku and Vegeta's RoF outfits are awful.

Super Vegito < SSJ4 Gogeta < Vegito Blue

Blanco soon

They are?