So when is the Biblical Anime coming out?

So when is the Biblical Anime coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 5:1-20&version=HCSB
youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the big bad, Satan jobs so fucking much.
>jobbed to the Father
>jobbed to Micheal
>jobbed to fucking JOB
>jobbed to Jesus twice
How am I supposed to take him seriously when he can barely even scrape his shit together to fight?

It won't sell, you have to make it into isekai or CGDCT.

How would an isekai work?

Just read the Bible.

>mc gets trucked
>reincarned as Jesus
>has to spread the will of the lord, but he already knows the content of the bible so he can fuck around things a bit

That anime was actually pretty well made despite most faggots being ironic about it.

EVA has been out since the 90s

I prefer a muslim anime because of the loli wifes

Beat me to it. Fucking newfags don't know about that.

Hey, you've already got Drifters and Saint Young Men.

How assblasted were judasfags when he fucking offed himself the episode after betraying Jesus

Judas did absolutely nothing wrong.

So Magdalene is a hot bitch who teases Jesus-kun, a beta loser?

We just had one last season.

Oh, my last day. It made me cry.

And twice the amount of explosions and flying shoes

>The absolute delusion of judasfags

That's just gay Scooby Doo turned to 11 with catholicism as added visual flair

Jesus in fate grand order when?.
Also wonder who will be paired with him?.

You mean loli wifes (male)

>>>reincarned as Jesus
Lol, fuckin gay. Be cooler if he was reincarnated as an OT prophet. Elijah or some shit.

What skills will he get? non fighting ones of course.

They should just adapt paradise lost or something since they've always been a fan of using pseudo religious stuff

>The Flying House
>Superbook

>Lol, fuckin gay
Well, we're talking about the bible.

Proper adaptation of it is impossible in the same way Berserk is. That's why there'll be a good Dante adaption either.

JESUS DIES AND RESURRECTS ON A SUNDAY

Why do we can get that Asspull resurrection again?

No one here remembers Osamu Tezuka's 'In the Beginning' TV series, but that's just par for the course for Sup Forums.

>Asspull
I want speedreaders to leave

Already done chap

Ahbraham's stories might be easily adaptable

Is Joseph a cuck? His wife got impregnated by God

>Jesus was a dark skinned middle eastern guy
>Whites accepted him as their lord and killed many people for his sake, both white and non-white

Oh lel

>O MY BEING GOD
Why is this allowed?

Is the New Testament cannon or is it just filler

Satan is like the Vegeta of angels.

Ok how is bereserk like paradise lost I'm genuinely curious?

I know you're saying something funny here, but I don't get it.

The whole resurrection chapter completely ruined the point of the suffering and cross arc, the writer just pussed out because he didn't want Jesus to die

>filler
Pure fanfiction is what it is.

>Pure fanfiction is what it is.
Blasphemy.

It's obviously canon personal I prefer the Old Testament with the Genesis arc but New Testament has its moments

Passion of the Christ by Kyoani when?

It's true though.Jesus was prophecised to be betrayed and murdered, Judas was the one who he role of the stepped up and took to become the betrayer and tarnished his name for the salvation of humanity.

>Eve did nothing wrong

Levantine people are mostly olive-skinned though. A lot of them have pale skin as well.

already has

Why did Adam not go for Lilith but the dumb eve.

no one outside of america cares user.

heretical to say the least

gay

There is already a manga bible

Jesus was ethnically Jewish

but don't tell pol about that

Oy vey, do as your lord jewsus says, I mean Jesus goi.

Just because you're prophesied to be a douche doesn't mean you're not a douche

I found the jew boy!

New testament is a sequel anthology under another author
The Quran is a reboot "what-if" retelling of the story focusing more on Ishmael, who was previously just a side character

>muslim anime
Isn't that the religion all about weed?
I hear the girls all get stoned

additionally, the story go so popular that the Americans made their own spin-off side story called the Mormons

Japan also had a side story epilogue to the Jesus story, but that wasn't as popular as the American one

They should make an anime about the early church fathers, except they are cute girls.
Also extremely antisemitic.

ayy lmao

Being into jew faith isn't the same as being one, Jesus clearly has roman features.

Nobody ever dies in this fucking show, they all come back in Revelation too, read the book, fucking hack.

When Japan is converted to Christianism. Prolly never that is.

>Roman not Aryan

The only thing worth animating is Genesis

Not for lack of trying.

>implying the early church isn't worth it

>jobbed to fucking JOB

>skipping Exodus
Degenerate scum

>implying Satan's the big bad
>implying the real villain isn't humanity being retards

Literally Superbook.

Genesis is before Exodus.

Job would be pretty cool to adapt.

Because Eve was made from Adam, so he must seek to be complete again like Lilith is.

Did you miss the part when they throw all those sinners humans into the second death that is eternal along with the whore and the beast?

>animeonly fags

Because Lilith was a tsundere who was sending mixed signals, and Adam couldn't handle her.

>SHAFT will never animate an artsy rendition of the gospels

Imagine them animating this:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 5:1-20&version=HCSB

>HCSB
>Not KJV

Because Lilith isn't real

HCSB strives for a balance between modernizing the translation and also sticking very close to the original meaning for each word. KJV is more liberal and changes the meaning of words, which I don't like. It changes a lot of things to make it sound like its a good idea to "be obedient to a leader/king" which is its intent---to make the masses more obedient. HCSB retains the original meaning--obedience to God.

>someone was sad enough to fill 2000 pigs with his filth and sorrow
Enough about Christ and the apostles, I want to know what happened to this guy.

>since they've always been a fan of using pseudo religious stuff

Because most of Japan aren't religious, including friends of priests. They only see it as tradition, life lessons, and pure fantasy.

It's the reason why a anime with pseudo western religious undertones would cause a massive shitstorm.

>They only see it as tradition, life lessons, and pure fantasy.
But user, that IS religion.

You sound like a calvinist greek-geek. You know Jesus was a KJV Only Independent Fundamental Baptist right?

Fedoras back to plebbit.

There already is one

post yfw Samson got his hair cut.

>these meme baptists

user please

All I'm saying is that Judas was a gud boi who had to dirty his hands. It was prophecised that someone would betray Jesus and without Judas someone else would have had to take that role. So Judas deliberately made himself into the scapegoat that would become the archetypal traitor so that no one else would have to become 'that guy'.

What about an anime of the Life of Brian?
youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI

Whether you like it or not, the idea of the MC, Jesus/God, dying for the villain, humanity, is quite subversive.

It already exists.

>File clearly indicates that said adaptation completely ignore the sixth commandment
I didn't mind Jesus when they adaptation of him IN SPACE WITH ROBOTS as seen in since he clearly just disables the mechs but this is just pandering to the edgy kids who wants to see blood just to get the character is badass.

turning water into wine
resurection

>How assblasted were judasfags when he fucking offed himself the episode after betraying Jesus
He was just fulfilling the prophecy. Jesus told him to do it, and he did what he had to do. He was the most loyal disciple, and as such he was the only one who was trusted to carry out the plan.