What do we do about mass automation? In 30 years like 80% of jobs will be automated,transport,manufacturing...

What do we do about mass automation? In 30 years like 80% of jobs will be automated,transport,manufacturing,any office and IT jobs,probably health care too. The vast majority of people won't have a job. How will they survive?

Attached: automatedassembly.jpg (738x522, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they will give out gibs and encourage people to sterilize themselves

no money, no customers, no product, no need for a robot factory

universal income requires total dependence on a benevolent government. does that sound realistic? and even if it happened and stayed happening, it would still only be a small amount per person because it's free money right, that value has to come from somewhere.

therefore if the corporations want to keep making money, they'll keep employing people, to buy each others products. perhaps even a sanction on countries with a heavily automated workforce.

some countries will choose to keep making money, other companies will choose total state dominance over every citizens finances.

will greed for money or lust for people win out?

>lust for people
lust for power rather

massive population implosion and political turmoil. prolly lots of gibs and riots

We'll do the same thing we did during the industrial revolution. Seriously, without computers, the math I do would take all week to just run one report; and my job isn't exactly that advanced.

put them in femacamps and organize some cagefights.

and soon the computers wont need a monkey slapping at a keyboard to sift through and process data. what are you gonna do? learn how to program computers? and what happens when computers get better then you at that? your blind faith in historical precedence does not take into account the exponential "progress" here

great war/plague that kills everybody off, reconsolidation of society, space exploration

>CUT OUR TAXES AGAIN

Attached: billionaires laughing.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>How will they survive?
they won't. do you really think that a system where 80% have to receive welfare to survive is sustainable?

I will become the computer.

Become Specialized. There are plenty of tasts robots may never be able to do for several years.

Teaching, Engineering, Media, Entrepreneurial ships may never become automated.

>tfw skilled labor
>tfw a machine will never be able to do what I do, within my lifetime at least

feels lucrative, man

mass automation has been happening since the industrial revolution
free market will regulate itself no sweat

If i dont have money i'm not buying your products.

Attached: Consider-The-Following-600x600.jpg (600x600, 48K)

over 200 years and people still are scared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

>they will give out gibs and encourage people to sterilize themselves

Lets get them to become lesbians and trannies

>Brainlets BTFO

Learn how to fix and program robots, faggot.

ROBOTS, AI and Big Data will actually replace white collar workers faster than engineers.

There are people who literally do excel and PowerPoint all day, these people will be out before some skilled IT SEC expert who today earns less.

Agree they are scaling back some population groups

Probably a good thing a lot if men are becoming trannies, far better fate than cannon fodder. At least you get to have fun.

Certainly in 50 years well be in space in a major way. We have the tech to do it.

>they won't. do you really think that a system where 80% have to receive welfare to survive is sustainable?

Do you seriously think your stupid fucking job matters?

They make up these jobs pushing paper and money around so ppl like you don't have their little egos damaged.

You are as useless as a welfare recipient, probably less so as the middle class wastes incredible amounts of resources.

They won't, elites will have the robot-superseded plebs killed Soylent Green style, with bulldozers and shit

Same, I am heading for a job tomorrow in Kansas where they are putting me up in a hotel for free, paying $45 per diem on top of my already comfy pay rate while 70% of the rest of America seems unable to work in anything beyond asking if you want fries with your Big Mac or stuffing groceries into a paper bag

Attached: Pic-02042017-003.jpg (1600x1200, 328K)

Make a 25 hour work week.

If you can play nice with PMCs, you'll go a long way before you get made obsolete.