You're going to watch her anime, right Sup Forums?

You're going to watch her anime, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyxME9uC_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=wH8RJF_QVnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ElD4fiS-WU
youtube.com/watch?v=rgrk45stO5A
youtube.com/watch?v=qTFCE9_FGfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which anime would that be?

No thanks, I prefer Tamamo

Umu.

she can't sing

Yes I will be watching VEG

might as well, watched every other piece of shit show from the franchise.

>here
youtube.com/watch?v=JyxME9uC_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=wH8RJF_QVnM

of course I'll watch best saber's show

fate/extra is getting an anime in the winter, the announcement seems to have mostly gotten ignored around here

objectively incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=7ElD4fiS-WU

What an angel, I hope she sings the OP of her anime

New character reveal PV next week

I honestly couldn't be bothered to keep up with Apocrypha. Will this be any better?

Probably.

Robin Hood, then Nursery Rhyme the next week, then its when things get interesting the 4th PV

No because the entire thing will be a giant forced wankfest over Nero "Dindu nuffin" Caesar like every other piece of media she's appeared in since Extra

What is anime going to be called

This is an adaptation of Extra though, maybe they'll remember she has flaws.

is it gonna be as shitty as f/apo?

More likely it's going to retcon Extra to be more similar to all the latest Nerowank and erase her flaws because apparently that's what Nasu wants now.

You fuckers really can't tell the difference between her accepting her past and them whitewashing her past.

She's a cute girl so everything will be forgiven.

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING

Boudica would never get angry at Nero.

Civ v boudica?

Nero wasn't even the target of her rage. Nero even sacked the governor responsible.

Shinji is in it, that makes it automatically better.

Too bad he's gonna be the first to die.

It's shame that Boudica is nothing more than a mere sex appeal character.And writers kissing Nero's ass in every arc doesn't help,either.

Absolutely

Nero is a symbol of everything wrong with the Fate franchise. She is nothing more than waifubait with a copy pasted saberface design jerked off by the writers to try and cash in on as many weeb bucks as they can.

Why didn't they go with caster?

Honestly not looking forward to the Extra anime. If the current writing trends are any indication, they are gonna shove Nero down our throats so hard it'd make the Whore of Babylon herself proud.

Because Typemoon always goes with forcing the saberface over the actually popular waifus.

Saberface is the worst thing ever happened to this industry.I've seen many franchises reusing audience's favorite characters over and over again but reusing same face is even worse than that.

Papa Bones airs next season.

How big is umu going to be as a meme word?

Sell me this Saber.

probably

Papa Bones > Papa Bones

Only if they keep Sakurai far away from this anime. I don't want another Extella.

[Bell Ringing Intensifies]

Is that the Berserker servant? Looks neat.

He's The Assassin, actually.

He is an assassin, can't you tell with his big ass claymore and heavy armor?
youtube.com/watch?v=rgrk45stO5A

I guess the "Hassan" filename should have been a hint. Is that just a meme name for Assassins by now or is he really another one by that title? At least he looks like the assassin spot is not filled with a totally useless servant this time, so I am looking forward to it.

Yeah, Li Shuwen is pretty fucking cool.

>Is that just a meme name for Assassins by now or is he really another one by that title?
He is King Hassan, the first of the Hassan and the one they call for help when shit hits the fan. He is also the Grand Assassin and help you when you fight the Beasts.
>At least he looks like the assassin spot is not filled with a totally useless servant this time, so I am looking forward to it.
He is more that that, he beheaded Ozzy inside his temple without him being able to do anything and then trashed a Numeral Gawain so hard he gave gave him PTSD. I mean, he parried he fully boosted Excalibur Galatine wit a swing of his cape like it was nothing.

>At least he looks like the assassin spot is not filled with a totally useless servant this time, so I am looking forward to it.
King Hassan, Li and F/SF Hassan are all very competent assassins.

too many seibas

at least it's gonna be Shinbo so there'll be a lot of scenes with Nero's feet

Wrong.
Last Nasushit I watched was the first FSN.
People used to make fun of Tsukihime, Jesus did they have shit taste. Tsukihime is objectively better than any anime produced from a Nasushit source ever.

Only if my boys Robin Hood and Li Shuwen show up

When was the last time shaft made a battle anime? Well I guess Madoka counts as a battle anime, maybe?

Once Tsukihime gets its remake, they will make use of their established Fate shilling division to advertise it across all media, and then it should not be long until it finally gets an anime adaptation.

Fate/Extra was absolute trash, so what could possibly go wrong?

>Once Tsukihime gets its remake
Yeah, just after Half-Life 3

Honestly go fuck yourself with your more than 10 years of your reign of terror , seibahfag hypocrite

>voiced by Nakata Jouji

How the fuck does a mobile game has such a good OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=qTFCE9_FGfs

Which Route are they gonna take?
Personally, I hope he sides with Rin. Extra Vlad is way too entertaining to left him out.

isn't this the one with that weird clown dude? man fuck that

Vlad had a hard life

Leave his wife alone

that creepy clown is weird as fuck, I don't wanna see that shit, but I guess shaft does like Kobayashi so they might have it in the anime

>that creepy clown is weird as fuck
So is that priest in the other route.

>clown dude
She is a woman

I guess they are saving it for the next big date, so probably 2020 for the 20 year anniversary?

Undoubtedly. Apocrypha has almost universally been considered a shitshow since the source material started.

Extra has prime waifubait + an interesting setting and atmosphere that's different from the rest of the Fate franchise. I also get the feeling that it's Nasu's current favorite. I'm pretty bored of Fate overall (have been for a long time), but I still look forward to Extra-related stuff.

I couldn't even get through her game with emulator turbo mode, how am I going to endure her anime?

ARC
CONFIRMED
FUCKING
WHEN

Only for Drake

They announced it like 2 years ago. I've been waiting this entire time.

I want to fuck the slut emperor!

Same here.

Why was she crazy?

Would watch for Touma's voice before Index 3.

Can Fate just die already please. Or at the very least F/GO.

Nero is not from FGO, you ignorant non-roman citizen.

F/GO should fade like any other mobage eventually. Not in the next five years though.

I release gallons of wine from my stores for the sake of my emperor

I'm kind of looking forward to the servers shutting down and seeing all the people who spent considerable amounts of money on it. The expenditure would be half justified if the game was actually good, but it has no redeeming qualities except maybe the card art and volume of script.

No, I don't like eating shit.

>F/GO finally dies
>F/GO 2 rises
Pretty much inevitable.

As a Fate fan, I can completely agree that FGO needs to fucking die already so we can get the important things. Like a Hollow Ataraxia anime and an Ilya Route.

Already a thing with upcoming Chapter 2.

There are only so many Wikipedia articles they can go through

Do they reset accounts for the sequel?

Please don't post pictures of my wife like this.

Praise her! Praise her!

Is Nero perhaps the most concentrated example of everything wrong with Fate?

That would be Mash.

Fucking this.

She was full of love.

Please don't masturbate in public.

What's wrong with her?

Dead baby

She's too radiant so some rats get scared and slander her.

yep rebellion was the last one