Black Cube of Saturn

Someone redpill me on the "Black Cube of Saturn".
I know the Jews and Muslims love this, Jews wear one on their foreheads, Muslims Dance around one in Mecca.
Jews worship on Saturday - which is Saturn-Day.
WTF is going on!?
It even gets weirder from here, the "New Jerusalem in Ezekiel is a Cube shape, the most Holy room in the Jewish Temple is a cube. Cronus is the god of Saturn, as well as Moloch, they were both child eaters.
So are the Jews the ones behind Pizza Gate?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4LqeOw3DvY
youtube.com/watch?v=czLceBSD7Cc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NugrV09olLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saturday is the 6th day of the week

Don't be sticking your nose where it shouldn't be, goy.

>So are the Jews the ones behind Pizza Gate?

Attached: kurt_pizza.jpg (625x479, 40K)

>2018
>believing in /x/ tier conspiracies

seek help my dude

So the Sixth planet is on the 6th day?

Soon we will face it. Tears of black, crawling down our cheeks. In this we shall inherit the misery, that every man who has walked earth had felt as he stared into the cube.

Attached: 451c5dd3a439e7b10652cdba0d294e9c.jpg (1081x1406, 717K)

My pleasure to do so :)

Saturn is represented by the sickle as in the hammer and sickle of the communist flag. Saturn is the father, jupiter/zeus the son. The key to the whole mystery is why zeus was chosen to be the one that escaped death. What does zeus represent. This is the key to everlasting life.

The Cube is here.

Attached: d-wave-2x-usc-v4-720x720.jpg (720x480, 52K)

jews are literally devil worshipers. saturn = satan

Zeus is Pluto.
There's a reason they are trying to erase Pluto from history

Back to the future has some hidden stuff on that, Zeus, the son of the Creator defeats the Clock/time or Cronus.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4LqeOw3DvY

rly retard?

Saturn is actually hell. This cube is a way to communicate with Satan

No, actually Brazil is hell ;^)

Attached: Tales_from_space_BTTF.jpg (290x432, 44K)

Is every gas giant hell? Its a kind of hell but isn't Earth hell too?

> Zeus is Hades
> Jupiter is Pluto

Who the fuck is trying to erase Pluto from history?
We had the New Horizons flyby in 2015 with some proper pictures of the planet for the first time.
Reclassifying it into a dwarf planet makes perfect sense, unless you also want to treat Ceres, Eris, Makemake and probably a whole bunch of other bodies in the solar system as a planet.

The cube represents materiality and physical nature. From a Gnostic perspective, it represents the prison of materiality and the vainness of the materiality. To darker obscurantists and occultists, it represents the prison the profane have constructed around them whereas the enlightened are free to pursue the ancient truths of the spirit freely and undaunted

Attached: IMG_3905.jpg (440x440, 119K)

Have a bump. Im curious about this too.

They don't teach it as part of our solar system anymore

Attached: black box.jpg (527x760, 112K)

But why worship that though? What do they get out of it?

Foreskin quotas met every fiscal quarter.

I take it it's not part of any basic lessons on the planets? I'd include it, as an aside on smaller objects where it is a pretty damn significant one, but in all honesty I don't necessarily begrudge the reclassification, and any logical outcomes of that.

>Zeus is Jupiter = Thor/Odin = Jesus
>Cronus is Saturn = El
>Hades is Pluto? = Devil/Azazel
>Poseidon is Neptune = not sure

It's like worshipping Moloch (the Carthaginian equivalent Baal Hammon being equated to Saturn/Cronus by the Romans). Worshipping materiality, orienting your highest strivings to the prizes and instruments of the material, is a powerful way of redoubling one's will toward power and terrestrial dominion. As well, the spirits of the people of the earth can be dampened and swayed with the instruments of materiality, given those at the top great potency. It is much similar to the selling of the next generation's future short for immediate effect and gratification represented by Moloch worship

Zeus is Jupiter you retard
Please be trolling

"Keep your head down, son." Good advice from my dad.

So...yeah...anyone notice the Age of Saturn is over? He ded now.

Zeus is Jupiter in the Roman variant. If I could interject, the hammer maybe is representative of Hephaestus, who crafted Olympian gear.

Pickup sticks?

Explains a lot, Jews have been chasing money forever. The Jews killed Jesus because he told them to give up their god which was money.

Attached: index.jpg (263x192, 16K)

The answer is pretty unbelievable, but since you asked: the cult that runs the world were given small black cubes by ayys. The black cubes respond to the wishes of the holder and can make an enemy passive, or make someone obey the holder's will, like a zombie. It can do other things, but that's all I know about it.

Obviously. Namely the zionist jew elite. Sadly most of people are still too brainwashed to believe in Pedogate. But that is changing.

I think the real redpill is that satan = saturn. It has nothing to do with Christianity and predates Christianity.

Interesting. Confirms what I have found to be the case which is that these jews and secret societies are obsessed with anal butt sex. I wonder why these secret societies emerged. Why did a demoralizing secret society of butt pirates and bum boys have to be the ones who took over the world. Why couldn't a secret society of quality individuals emerge to shepherd the populace into being good and righteous.
youtube.com/watch?v=czLceBSD7Cc

9 for mortal men for whom to die.

>Ceres has enough gravity to crush it into a sphere
>This is now longer a planet in CY +3
I hate what you faggots have done to science. The only reason Pluto got it's planet status taken is so that faggot NDT could have a claim to fame and because niggers can only destroy not create so he had no theory.

Attached: 48650.jpg (940x940, 236K)

So Hellraiser is real life now?

pfft fucking squares

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NugrV09olLw
Watch this is you want to understand ritual buttsex

Really.

Attached: 1495118404138.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

Not exactly but heres a hint

Shabbatai means Saturn in Hebrew

Attached: 9780826444530.jpg (420x632, 37K)

>Hell's the fire on the candlesticks

Nice looking lad

Wot?? Which hellraiser movie is that in? I saw one when I was a kid, gotta love the claymation special effects.

No, its so planet X was planet nine, cause planet X is a conspiracy and planet nine is science

The cross is also an unfolded cube. Really makes you think.

Attached: 7057301.png (478x318, 25K)

Attached: Hmm.jpg (550x420, 135K)

Hephaestus is Vulcan.

Mother Fucker!!?

Good righteous people are too busy minding their own business. Only a ninny would want to tell other people how to do their shit.

cool, keep me posted.

Sounds exactly like what a jew would do have to keep their gematria just perfect like Kushner's office building

Things are more fucked than you can possibly imagine.
Pay no mind to the square heads.

Attached: eu-babel-poster-best.jpg (700x843, 232K)

And you should worship what's inside like a God Goys. Did we mention turn the other cheek and give unto Ceasar but we promise you'll be rewarded after you die.

Zeus is Jupiter=Jove=Jehovah=yhvh

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 15K)

Imagine being this dumb and blind.

Saturn also has a hexagon on it's north pole, 6th planet, 6th day.

Attached: cubeinourarms.png (1889x1889, 818K)

They worship the material

Jews are about to be freed from the cult of Saturn. This is what Israel and Zionism are about.

>The EU HQ is unironically the tower of Babel but we totally shouldn't worry.
>They have weird demon summoning ceremonies at CERN but it's ok they're atheists and it's just art
Yuropoors are going to burn in hell and not one brown 53% not white not european mutt will shed a single tear for you demon worshiping scumbags.

Attached: illu_sym_euro_parl_buil_strasborg.jpg (408x304, 27K)

This meme :D

You think you're better off?
Everything in your culture is rife with satanism, it's not even esoteric anymore and no-one notices.

Attached: fm.jpg (310x320, 15K)

No connection with jews and cubes nope sorry I got mad not your fault Norway bro

Attached: cube-star-of-david.jpg (2382x1113, 1.11M)

been watchin David Icke? Cause I have and there is a lot of circumstantial evidence behind it

the black cube is the 3d shape of 'reality' or rather your perception of reality in your head, it's kind of like the monolith, but different, in 2d form it's a hexagon, the 4d hypercube representation is also referenced in 2d by the hexagonal shape
basically "you" (aka your self or your (((soul)))) are contained within the cube that reality is projected onto it as you perceive it and experience it in the 4d

Washington DC needs to be swept away in a Russian radioactive tidal wave of cleaning holy fury

This user knows. Also, the cube represents our orientation as beings who have our basic consciousness rooted in 3 dimensional experience. I don't think they 'worship' the cube as much as they seek to have mastery over the cube. To influence it from outside instead of being trapped within it.

Heard of him, haven't heard his ideas yet

it's basically autism

all i know is, if u turn a cube 45 degrees towards you, it makes the star of israel, and has 6 edges, the number of the beast

Attached: star.png (460x500, 16K)

Saturn was not only about pain and suffering
Saturnalia was a feast where the masters fed the servants, just like communism

Attached: Saturn+Sickle+AWWM.jpg (500x500, 273K)

Problem with that guy is he leads you astray.
He lures you in with a trickle of truth then it's off to the dungeon wrong.

This guy on the other hand, is quite interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

Maybe I am retired

No, Pluto is the god of the underworld. Zeus is Jupiter.

ち?

It represents absolute devotion to Lucifer in inverting reality.
It is found in freemasonry, which is just Judaism for gentiles. A Satanic power that controls the world, has imprisoned us all. Ultimately their goal is the extermination of the white race, and the formation of a servile mixed race of slaves /cattle that will serve the Jew for eternity. They are sworn to evil.

Attached: owl_whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 64K)

This thread was moved to